剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
出去走走 出海一趟
Get back over there, out on the water,
清理一下思绪吧
clear your head.
那是最让你开心的地方
That's where you're the happiest.
你觉得呢 我觉得那样对你有好处
What do you say? I think it'll do you some good.
嗯
Yeah.
我要走了
I gotta go.
你在陆地上待得越久
The more time you spend on land,
你的适应能力就会越强
the more resilient you'll become.
悲伤 失落
Grief, loss.
会随着时间而减轻
They lessen with time.
这就是人类的一部分
It's a part of being human.
我永远都会难过
I will always be sad.
我知道你现在很难过
I know it feels like that now,
但后面会好一些的
but it'll get easier.
我们会帮你熬过去的
We'll help you get through it.
你会帮我
You will help,
就像我帮本那样
like I help Ben.
肖恩死的时候那样吗
When Sean died?
你帮过他吗
You helped him?
本很伤心
Ben was sad.
他叫我唱歌♥
He asked me to sing.
歌♥声会让他好过些
It made him feel better.
肖恩死后 本叫你
Ben asked you to sing to him
唱歌♥给他听吗
after Sean died?
是的 在派对之后
Yes. After party.
我唱了
I sang.
我们在说的是海妖之歌♥吗
Are we talkin' about the Siren song?
你知道海妖之歌♥的意义吗
Do you know what it means?
我的祖先总说海妖之歌♥有着不同的意义
My ancestors always said it had different meanings.
对一些人来说是伟大的爱
Great love to some,
但对其他人来说 也许很危险
but for others, it could be dangerous.
怎么个危险法
Dangerous how?
你看过那些书
Oh, you've read the books.
神话学家委婉地称之为痴迷
Mythologists called it a euphemism for obsession.
如果有人问起
If anyone asks,
就说我去参加镇议会会议了
I'm heading to the town council meeting.
好
All right.
普瑞特县警长办公室
Pruitt County Sheriff's.
警长 等等
Sheriff, wait!
接到报案 有人在海边自杀
We got a 10-56 reported at the beach.
出发吧
Well, let's go.
阿赞
Xan.
听说警长放你出来了
Heard the sheriff let you out.
是的
Yeah.
行为良好
Time off for good behavior.
她死了 阿赞
She died, Xan.
芮安的姐姐
Ryn's sister.
我们尽力救她
We tried to save her.
如果可以收回那一切 我会的 你知道的
If I could take it all back, I would. You know that.
是的 我知道 我...
Yeah. Sure, I do. I--
我当时昏了头 兄弟
I was messed up, man.
他们杀了我爸
I mean, they killed my dad.
但是你说得对
But you were right.
我不该再纠结了
I gotta let it go, man.
向前看吧
Move on.
这是我们唯一能做的
It's all we can do.
本
Ben!
你在听吗
You with me?
在 不好意思
Yeah. Sorry, man.
我 我在
I'm-- I'm here.
过来 我给你拿杯啤酒
Come on, let me get you a beer.
我们在他车里找到一张身份证
We found an I.D. In his car.
名字是阿尔丹·德克尔
Name's Aldon Decker.
根据他手提箱里的东西
Based on the contents of his briefcase,
看起来他有军事许可
looks like he had a military clearance.
相当高的级别
Pretty high level.
把验尸官带过来
Get the coroner out here.
封锁这片区域
Cordon off this area.
爸
Dad?
我们队发现了另一具尸体
My team found another body.
阿尔丹·德克尔
Aldon Decker.
这是昨天晚上那个军方的人 是吗
That's that military guy from last night, right?
对 就是他
Yes, it's him.
我不明白 他刚刚还在这儿
I don't understand. He was just here.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
看起来像是自杀
Looks like a suicide.
淹死在海里的
Drowned himself in the ocean.
德克尔自杀了
Decker killed himself.
我姐姐
My sister,
她对他唱歌♥了
she sang her song to him.
我们得马上找到本
We need to find Ben now.
好姑娘
Good girls.
好姑娘
Good girl.
-伙计们 -杰里 你看到本了吗
- Hey, dude. - Jerry, have you seen Ben?
看到了 他刚才还在这儿
Yeah, he was here a little while ago.
把研究船开走了
Took the research boat out.
他说他要清醒一下大脑
Said he needed to clear his head.
芮安
Ryn?
芮安
Ryn!
你刚刚在下面干什么
What were you doin' down there?
我来帮你
I came to help you.
不 在那之前
No, before that.
我...我听到了你的声音
I-- I heard your voice.
所以我才会下水
That's why I went down there.
你刚刚在那儿 是吗
You were there, right?
不
No.
不 我听到了
No, I-- I heard you.
我知道我听见了
I know I heard you.
你刚才在那儿
You were there.
本 我没在那儿
Ben, I wasn't there.
什么意思
What does this mean?
我不知道我的歌♥会
I didn't know my song could
让你这样
do this.
看看你在德克尔身上还能发现什么
See what more you can find on Decker.
戴尔 出什么事了
Dale, what gives?
我还以为你会去开那个会
I thought you were gonna try to make that meeting.
对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我有很多事情要做 泰德
I got a lot going on, Ted.
另一具尸体
Another dead body.
自杀
A suicide.
你认识那个人吗
You know the guy?
我从没见过他
I never seen him before.
镇议会挺生气的 我得说
The council's pretty annoyed, I gotta tell you.
他们问了各种各样的问题
They're asking all kinds of questions.
你因为唐尼的案子拘留过某个人 是真的吗
Is it true you had someone in custody for Donnie's murder?
-没错 -发生了什么
- Yeah, that's right. - What happened?
我没有目击证人 泰德
I didn't have the evidence, Ted.
我必须放她走
I had to let her go.
我要对你说实话
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you.
他们说要调查那个案件 还要调查你
They're talking about investigating it, investigating you.
我不想看到那种情况发生
I don't want to see that happen.
拜托 戴尔 帮我一下
Come on, Dale. Help me out here.
给我说点可以回去向他们交差的事情
Give me somethin' I can go back to them with.
我说了你也不会相信的
You wouldn't believe me if I did.
说说看
Try me.
你能告诉我你脑子里是怎么想的吗
Can you just try to tell me what was going through your head?
你为什么要下水去
Why did you go in the water?
我以为她遇到麻烦了
I thought she was in trouble.
我想帮她
I wanted to help her.
但她不在那
But she wasn't there.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表