剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
It's chamomile.
或许可以帮助她们冷静下来
Might calm them down.
大家都坐下来吧
Why don't we all sit?
走
Go.
我跟我姐姐讲讲话
I talk to sister.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
走
Go.
我们让她俩单独聊聊
Let's let them work it out alone.
在我公♥寓♥里
In my apartment?
该死
Damn.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
我在找本·波纳尔
I'm looking for Ben Pownall.
他今天不在这儿
He's not here today.
你知道我在哪里可以找到他吗
Do you know where I might find him?
请问你是谁
Can I ask who's asking?
我也是生物学家
A fellow biologist
对他的海狮喂养模式很感兴趣
interested in his work in Steller feeding patterns.
这确实是本的工作领域
Ben's the man for that for sure.
是啊 那你知道他什么时候回来吗
Yeah. So do you know when he'll be back?
今天反正回不来
Not today.
他有事情
He's got a thing.
有事情
A thing?
对 他父母主办的一个什么慈善会之类的
Yeah. Some big old charity hoo-ha thing his parents are throwing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我晚些再过来
I'll try back later.
他们会帮我们
They will help us.
本和麦蒂
Ben and Maddie.
他们会拿回我们的食物
They will bring back our food.
我在抢走我们食物的地方看到他了
I see his face in that place take our food.
那不是他
That was not him.
是他父亲
That was his father.
本会帮忙
Ben will help.
不
No!
你帮他
You help him,
不帮我
not me.
你要杀他
You try to kill him.
所以我救他
So I help.
你
You
喜欢
like
人类
human.
你
You...
喜欢
like...
人类
human.
通缉
嫌疑人
毒品
Drugs.
-你这么想 -对
- Ya think? -Yeah.
但肯定是某种新毒品
But it must be somethin' new.
青年女性 身材娇小
Young women, small stature,
罪行相似
similar crimes.
通缉
嫌疑人
这俩人估计嗑得是同一种药
These two might have been on the same crank.
嗑药过量出来惹事
Tweaked out and flyin' high.
这两件事有联♥系♥
There's some connection here.
斯宾塞船只汽车维修
你什么时候要花两天才修得好一根进气歧管了
Since when does it take two days to fix an intake manifold?
机修工是按小时收费的
Mechanics charge by the hour.
好吧 逊爆了
Yeah, well, it sucks.
我才刚回去工作
I mean, I just get back to work,
然后你♥爸♥爸的引擎就出故障了
and then your dad's engine conks out.
看来我爸更逊
Well, sucks worse for my dad.
-是他 -谁
-That's him. -Who?
军方机构里那个人
The guy from the military place.
什么 就是在阿♥拉♥斯加找到你的那个人吗
What, the guy that found you in Alaska?
你确定
Are you sure?
是
Yeah.
他来这儿干什么
What the hell is he doin' here?
你真的确定是他吗
And you're sure it was him?
我对天发誓 哥们
Like Jesus himself, man.
他来这里做什么
What's he doin' in town?
你觉得他是来找我的吗
You think he's lookin' for me?
如果是 你会知道的
If he was, you'd know about it.
把你跟我讲的事告诉他
Tell him what you told me.
对了 就是在阿♥拉♥斯加
Oh, yeah. So, well, in Alaska,
这位德克尔 他一直在问那个疯护士的事
this Decker, he's askin' all about this psycho nurse, right?
就在他要走的时候
And then as he's leavin', he...
他靠过来...问我她有没有对我唱过歌♥
leans in and he... he asks if she sang to me?
唱歌♥
Sang?
对
Yeah.
唱歌♥
Sang.
这人真是个怪胎 是吧
I mean, this guy's a total weirdo, right?
我去撒泡尿
I gotta take a leak, all right?
你还记得我跟你说
So, you know when I told you
这个德克尔在追查我的美人鱼吗
that this-- this Decker guy's after my mermaid?
嗯 我收到你喝醉后的留言了
Yeah, I got your drunk message, man.
你得问问自己为什么
Well, you gotta ask yourself why.
为什么他会来
I mean, why is he here
布里斯托尔湾
in Bristol Cove?
他在干嘛
I mean, what's he doin'?
这是我听似疯狂但说得通的解释
So here's my, uh, crazy not-so-crazy answer.
德克尔来这是因为美人鱼在这
Decker's here because the mermaid is here.
他写过水生类人物种可能存在的论文
He was writing about the possibility of aquatic humanoids
早在九十年代就写了
all the way back in the nineties.
水生类人物种存在可能性
就是这个人 麦蒂
This is the guy, Maddie.
我敢肯定
I know it.
2008年前辗转了几个大学
Bounced around several universities until 2008.
然后呢
And then?
没了 人间蒸发了
Nada. Just disappeared.
好吧 这些学校
Okay, so those schools
都不接受德克尔和他的美人鱼理论
didn't want Decker and his mermaid theories,
但是海军接受了
but the Navy did.
他大老远跑到阿♥拉♥斯加去找多娜
I mean, he went all the way to Alaska to look for Donna.
现在又来了布里斯托尔湾 为什么
Now he shows up in Bristol Cove? Why?
你觉得他知道她在这吗
You think he knows she's here?
应该知道 不是吗
He's got to, right?
他和过度捕捞也有关系
He's connected to the overfishing, too.
麦蒂
Maddie?
他不找到她是不会罢休的
He's not gonna stop until he finds her.
亲爱的
Babe.
怎么回事
What is it?
德克尔问过克里斯
Decker asked Chris
她有没有对他唱过歌♥
if she sang to him.
唱歌♥吗
Sang?
她们经常唱歌♥
It's something they do.
你听过海妖之歌♥的传说 对吧
You know the myths about a Siren song, right?
只不过它们不是普通的歌♥声
Only it's not a song exactly.
它能深入你的脑髓
It gets inside your head.
说不清 可能是某种防御机理吧
I don't know, maybe it's some kind of defense mechanism.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
因为我见到芮安那晚
Because Ryn did it to me
她唱给我听过
the night we met.
你现在才告诉我吗
And you're just telling me this now?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是...
It was...
我当时不知道其中的含义
I wasn't sure what it meant,
现在还是不知道
and I'm still not.
听着是什么感觉
What did it feel like?
说真的 就像是毒品
Honestly, like a drug.
我没法解释
I can't explain it.
它就像是我所需要的东西
It's like something I need.
你可以过去给我拿杯水吗
Would you mind going over and getting a cup of water?
你妈妈肯定不乐意见我
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表