剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
她回来了
She's coming back.
你为什么要回来呢 芮安
Why did you come back, Ryn?
我们需要食物
We need food.
你在附近见过这个姑娘吗
You haven't seen this girl around, have you?
没有 怎么了 和那个谋杀案有关吗
No. Why? Is this part of that murder case?
有人说昨天在杰里家的派对上
Somebody said they saw you with her
见到你和她在一起
at Jerry's party last night.
你真认为我会不告诉你吗
You really think I wouldn't tell you?
她很危险 麦蒂
She's dangerous, Maddie.
我会找到她的
I'm gonna find her.
停下
Hey, stop!
我看到她了
I saw her.
我是对的
I was right.
本 快过来
Ben, you need to get down here.
我们去抓她
We're gonna go get her.
我知道她对你做了什么
I know what she did to you.
你想再见到她吗
If you want to see her again,
告诉我到底是怎么回事
tell me what's goin' on out there.
有一艘政♥府♥拖网渔船
There's a government trawler
如今正停靠在布里斯托尔湾岸边
off the coast of Bristol Cove right now.
诱饵会吸引他们
The lures will attract them,
然后渔船就开始捕捞他们
and the trawler will start harvesting them.
站住别动
Stop right there!
什么情况
What the hell's happening?
在码头上抓到了她
Busted her down by the dock.
我发现她的时候
She was about to have herself
她正准备去裸泳
a little skinny-dip when I spotted her.
我已经要求她安静下来了
I asked her to come quiet.
显然她没听你的建议
Clearly she didn't take your advice.
不管她磕了什么 警长 效果肯定很猛
Whatever she's on, Sheriff, it's strong.
或许她能帮我们找到另一个
Maybe she helps us find the other one.
我们得走了
We need to haul ass.
她可能离岸不远也可能在几百公里之外
She could be right offshore or a hundred miles out.
有计划吗 阿赞
You got a plan here, Xan?
你打算怎么抓到他们
I mean, how you thinkin' you're gonna catch one?
我们有诱饵 记得吗
We got a lure, remember?
不会那么容易的
It won't be that easy.
那个德克尔跟我说 海军的人也在追踪他们
That guy, Decker, he told me that the Navy's tracking them, too.
他们的船现在就在海上
They got a boat out there right now,
而且他们知道怎么找到他们
and they know exactly how to find 'em.
该死
Son of a bitch.
他有说在哪吗
Did he say where?
麦蒂正在查
Maddie's working on it.
她在试图弄清他们在哪捕捞
She's trying to figure out where they're trawling.
总算来了
About damn time.
我从珍妮床上挣扎起来
Please tell me Janine did not just uncuff me from her bedpost
不会就是为了去抓美人鱼吧
so that I can go on another hunt for guppy girl.
没错 种马
Damn right, horn dog.
本说政♥府♥又派了一艘船
Ben says the government's got another boat out there
想再次偷走我们的捕捞物
trying to steal our catch... again.
我们得抢在他们之前
We gotta beat them to it.
所以你现在想挑战海军了
So now you want to take on the Navy?
那船上可能有50个海豹突击队成员
There could be, like, 50 SEALs on board that boat.
海军根本不会知道我们在那
The Navy won't even know we're there.
我们可以尾随他们
We can shadow them.
他们会把网放很远
They'll be dragging their nets for miles.
我们可以跟在后面 把网割断
We can hang back, cut them free,
在他们收网之前抓走美人鱼
get the mermaids before they even haul in their catch.
就像汤普森海山的海狮
Like the... Like the sea lions off Thompson Seamount.
它们以前也这么对我们
They used to do the same thing to us.
跟在我们船后 偷走我们的捕捞物
Cruisin' in our wake, scoopin' up our catch.
所以我们要学海狮吗
And so we're the sea lions?
没错
Exactly.
现在我们只需要说服你♥爸♥
Now we just need to convince your dad.
不 没时间等他了
No. No, there's no time to wait for him.
要是你♥爸♥发现...
If your dad finds out--
这事我说了算
I'm callin' the shots on this one.
好吗
All right?
诡媚海妖
第一季 第七集
真好斗啊
Quite the fighter.
希望你能平静下来
I hope we're done with all that.
你知道 同意和我说话
You're aware that by agreeing to talk to me,
你就放弃了要求有律师在场的权利
you waive your right to have an attorney present?
我想回家
I want to go home.
告诉我我想知道的
Tell me what I want to know,
这样我们才可能放你回家
and we might be able to make that happen.
要不从头开始吧
Why don't we start from the beginning?
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
认识
Yes.
这个呢
How about this?
认识
Yes.
发生什么了
What happened?
我进到车里去
I got in car.
你进到车里之后呢
What happened after you got in the car?
车动了
Car moved.
唐尼是卖♥♥毒品给你的人吗
Is Donnie the one who sold you the drugs?
听着 我知道他侵犯了你
Look, I know he assaulted you.
而且我相信那也不是他第一次
And I'm sure it's not the first time
想去做那种事
he ever tried something like that,
但如果你想脱罪
but if you want out of this,
我需要知道事情的来龙去脉
I need to know the full story.
是谁杀了唐尼
Now, who killed Donnie?
芮安
Ryn.
谁是芮安
And who's Ryn?
我是芮安
I am Ryn.
他个头挺大的
He's a pretty large man,
你是个娇小的女孩
and you are a small girl.
还有其他人参与进来吗
Was someone else involved?
通缉
我能理解你想保护对你重要的人
I understand wanting to protect someone who's important to you,
但有时候你保护不了
but sometimes you can't.
不能以牺牲别人为代价
Not at the expense of others.
毒品是一回事
Now, drugs are one thing,
但是谋杀...
but murder...
我再问你一次
I'll ask you again.
是谁协助了你
Who helped you?
本和麦蒂协助芮安
Ben and Maddie help Ryn.
什么...
What--
你说什么
What did you say?
本和麦蒂协助芮安
Ben and Maddie help Ryn.
我的麦蒂吗
My Maddie?
麦蒂·毕晓普
Maddie Bishop?
谢了 尼克
Thanks, Nick.
北极星号♥
我刚刚和海王号♥上的尼克通话了
I just spoke to Nick on the Sea King.
给他描述了那个拖网渔船
Gave him a description of that trawler?
他在他们出海的时候看到过
He spotted her on their way out.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
有
Yes. Yeah.
说吧
Give it to me.
那艘海军舰艇叫科尔特斯
The Navy ship is called the Cortez.
航向为西48度49点268分
Course heading 48 degrees, 49 point, 268 minutes west.
麦蒂 你真了不起 谢谢
Maddie, you're amazing. Thank you.
你完全不知道在那里会遇到什么
You have no idea what you're gonna find out there.
我们没有选择
Look, we got no choice.
如果我要阻止他们 就需要赞德和他的船
I need Xander and his boat if I'm gonna stop them.
如果他抓到了一个怎么办
Yeah, and what happens if he catches one?
至少有我在
At least I'll be here.
或许我可以试试说服他
Maybe I can try and convince him
让他不要去猎捕他们
that he shouldn't be hunting them.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表