剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
They were aggressive as hell.
其中一个还把我妻子推倒在地上
One of them shoved my wife on the ground.
你说有三个人
You said there were three of them?
他们看起来像外国人
They seemed like foreigners.
他们不太会说英语
They didn't speak much English.
可能是欧洲人 那边很流行 裸体
Maybe Europeans. It's popular there-- nudity.
我跟你走
I go with you.
我来了
I come.
好
Yes.
等等 她说了她会回去
Wait. She said she's gonna go back.
这意思是你们都会回去是吧
That means you all go back, right?
求你们 不要
Please, no.
芮安 告诉我怎么回事
Ryn, tell me what's goin' on.
来这里不是为了带我回去
Not here to take me back.
是为了杀人
Here to kill.
不
No!
我们是家人
We are family.
我就是你
I am you.
家人
Family.
是的
Yes.
我们是一样的
We are the same.
你要杀她
You kill her,
就连我一起杀
you kill me, too.
芮安 趴下
Ryn, down!
走走走 我们走
Go, go, go! Let's go!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yes.
姐姐没事吧
Sister okay?
海伦教我的
Helen teach me.
他们跟我说
They tell me
他们想带你回水里
they want you to come back to water.
仅此而已
That is all.
不是杀人
Not kill.
嗯
Yes.
我知道
I know.
他们为什么不能就这样让你回去呢
Why can't they just let you go back?
他们为什么要杀你
Why do they need to kill you?
我和人类待了太久
I spend too much time with humans.
这有什么问题
Why does that matter?
很久以前
There was one of us
我们中有一个和人类
who spent time with a human
待了很久
long time ago.
她和他在陆地生活
She lived with him on land.
他们一起生下了小人
Together, they had little one.
-小孩吗 -是的
- A child? - Yes.
但那孩子不正常
But the child was not normal,
长得不一般
not look normal.
他将孩子从她身边夺走 带进了树林
He took it away from her into the woods.
他杀了他们的孩子
He killed their child.
于是她回到了水中的家
So she went back home in the water.
但这让他很生气
But this made him angry.
他的想法 很坏
His head-- bad.
他带了很多人类
He brought many men,
他们杀了我们
and they killed us.
杀了我们很多人...
So many of us that...
我们的血将水...
the water was red
染成了红色
with our blood.
海伦跟我讲过这故事
Helen told me that story.
不过没说过孩子的事
Not about a child, though.
故事
Story?
不 不是故事
No, not story.
是真的
Real.
你问我他们为什么不想要我
You ask me why they don't want me.
我和人类太过亲近 这就是原因
I am too close to humans. This is why.
我们可以告诉他们 你在这里
We can teach them that you being here
对解决海里的问题有帮助
can help with the problems in the ocean.
他们不相信
They don't trust.
他们害怕发生过的事
They are scared that what happened
会再次发生
will happen again.
他们想让我死是因为他们相信
They want me dead because they believe
这是他们活下去的唯一办法
it's the only way they will survive.
我们不是这样的
This is not how we are.
在水里 我们会
We take care of each other
互相照顾
in the water.
但是现在
But now,
他们害怕我
they are afraid of me.
没事的
It's okay.
-麦蒂 -他们又来了更多的人
- Maddie? - More of them are here.
我知道 我们刚从他们那逃走
I know. We just got away from them.
他们是来找芮安的 麦蒂
They're after Ryn, Maddie.
还有多娜 他们要杀掉她们
And Donna, too. They want to kill them.
也许你该带她们去别的地方
Maybe you should take them somewhere.
去哪
Where?
我不知道 离开这里
I don't know. Somewhere out of here.
就算我们把她们带走 然后呢
And if we get them away, what then?
那两个人还在这里
Those two are still here.
我们让他们杀人 毁掉小镇吗
We let them murder people, destroy the town?
这两个人很危险
These two are dangerous.
就是他们杀死肖恩的
They're the ones who killed Sean.
我们要保证芮安的安全
We need to keep Ryn safe.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
我和我爸一起
I'm here with my dad.
我会和他谈谈 让警♥察♥介入这件事
I'm gonna talk to him, get the police involved.
这样才对
That's what makes sense here.
你们就等等吧
You guys just wait.
谁也别想再伤害别人了
Nobody's hurting anyone.
打烊
请进
Come in.
海伦
Hey, Helen.
我妈她...她想要把这个还给你
Um, Mom, she wanted to get this back to you.
我想要谢谢你
Uh, you know, I wanted to thank you
为她所做的一切
for everything you've been doing for her, you know?
意义重大
It means a lot.
发生在你父亲身上的事实在是太可怕了
What happened to your father was truly awful.
是啊
Yeah.
这个词再合适不过了
Yeah, that's a good word for it.
比起亲眼目睹 我只能...
To witness that, I can--
我只能想象
I can only imagine.
你知道发生了什么事
You know what happened.
是的
Yes.
你有什么事应该告诉我吗
Is there something you should be telling me?
他们说他们
They said they, uh,
是来这里把芮安带回去的
came here to, uh, take Ryn back.
但是我要你保护自己
But I want you to protect yourself
保护你妈妈的安全
and keep your mum safe.
他们来了吗
They're here?
你好
Hello.
能把球还给我吗
Can I please have my ball back?
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得去把那些东西抓起来
I'm gonna round those things up.
不能让他们在小镇上到处乱晃
I can't have them roamin' around town.
爸 你记得把芮安抓来这里时的情景吧
Dad, you remember what it was like tryin' to get Ryn in here.
他们很强壮
They're very strong.
我会派几个小队出去
Well, I'll have multiple units out there.
但是找到他们后你打算怎么做
But what are you gonna do with them once you've got them?
到时我就知道了
I'll figure that out when the time comes.
爸 其他的警官不能知道他们的真实身份
Dad, these other deputies, they can't know what they really are.
他们没必要知道
They don't have to.
我们手上有滥用药物的案子
We have a drug epidemic on our hands.
他们只会认为他们是瘾君子
They'll just think they're tweakers.
他们会审问他们的 爸
They're gonna have questions, Dad.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表