剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
因为我觉得我要疯了
'Cause I feel like I'm losin' my mind, man.
我知道 我知道 我懂
I know. I know. I get it.
我明白
I understand.
我都不知道
I don't even know
什么是真实的了
what's real anymore.
你知道吗
You know?
我们的感觉会一直这样吗
Are we always gonna feel like this?
我不知道
I don't know.
无论发生什么事
Hey, whatever happens,
我们总是会陪在对方身边的
we will always be there for each other.
嗯
Yeah.
我们会的
Yeah, we will.
*启程归家*
*Oh, we're homeward bound*
*去往更好的海岸*
*For a far better shore*
*再见了 请珍重*
*Goodbye, fare thee well*
*再见了 请珍重*
*Goodbye, fare thee well*
*整座小镇*
*The whole of the town*
*会敞开大门*
*They will open their door*
*万岁 小子们*
*Hoorah, me boys*
*启程归家*
*We're homeward bound*
*当我们达到*
*And when we arrive*
*老船锚酒吧时*
*At the old Anchor Bar*
*再见了 请珍重*
*Goodbye, fare thee well*
*再见了 请珍重*
*Goodbye, fare thee well*
*我们的家人*
*Our families will come*
*从远近各处而来*
*From near and far*
*万岁 小子们*
*Hoorah, me boys*
*启程归家*
*We're homeward bound*
芮安呢
Where's Ryn?
不知道 她刚刚还站在这里
I don't know. She was standing right here.
不
Oh, no.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
那样会更引人注意的
It'll just draw more attention.
你好
Hello.
你是...你是麦蒂的朋友 是吗
You're-- You're Maddie's friend, right?
是
Yes.
我
I...
几周前在船锚酒吧外面遇见过你
ran into you just outside The Anchor a few weeks ago.
对不起
I am sorry.
我为他们做的事向你道歉
I am sorry for what they did.
什么
What?
他们杀...你♥爸♥爸
They kill... your father.
我爸
My dad...
被渔网缠住了
got caught in a net.
他
He...
对不起
I am sorry.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你叫什么
What are you barkin' at?
过来 过来
Come on! Come on, boy!
过来
Come on, hey!
好了 乖
Come on. Just calm down.
一直以来 你都在对我撒谎
All this time, you've been lyin' to me?
所以这就是我们互相支持的方式吗
So this is how we're gonna have each other's backs, man?
你太混♥蛋♥了
You're so full of shit!
赞德 对不起
Xander, I'm sorry.
你亲眼目睹了
You watched, man!
你亲眼目睹了他们杀我爸
You watched as that thing killed my dad,
但你还是没告诉我真♥相♥
and you still didn't tell me the truth.
你有什么毛病
I mean, what is wrong with you?
不仅仅是本 赞德
It wasn't just Ben, Xander.
还有我 我们想保护她来着
It was me, too. We were trying to protect her.
滚开
Stay the hell away from me.
本 别
Ben, no.
他需要冷静
He needs to cool down.
准备好回去了吗
You about ready to go?
好了
I am...
但是你不能走
but you're not.
你应该留下
You should stay.
我有一种感觉 如果你开始和他们聊天
I just have a feeling that if you started talking to them,
就不会意识到时间的流逝了
you would feel like no time has passed.
我想送你回家
I want to get you home.
我有两个儿子呢
I have two sons.
我觉得他们中的一个会可怜我的
I think one of them will take pity on me.
你不怕我
You're not afraid of me.
你最近怎么样
Oh, how are you holding up?
有点累
Oh, I'm a little tired.
然后肖恩说 "不是我 是牛"
Then Sean said, "It wasn't me! It was the cow!"
阿赞 来吧 我们得送你回家
Xan, come on. We gotta get you home.
我要送我妈回家
I'm gonna take my mom home.
在研究中心见可以吗
Is it okay if I meet you back at the Center?
当然可以
Of course.
我应该告诉他真♥相♥的 麦蒂
I should have told him the truth, Maddie.
肖恩被杀的时候 我应该告诉他的
When Sean got killed, I should have told him.
我们做了我们认为正确的事情
We were doing what we thought was right.
记得吗 我也对我爸说谎了
Remember? I lied to my dad, too.
嗯
Yeah.
我要求救
I'm calling in an S.O.S.
什么方法我都试过了
I mean, I've tried everything.
他不说话 也不动
He won't talk, he won't move.
他...
He's...
我来照顾他
I'll take care of him.
你可以先走 加尔文
You can take off, Calvin.
谢了
Thanks.
明天见
I'll see you guys tomorrow.
我来帮你照顾赞德
I'll help you with Xander.
本 不
Ben, no.
送你妈妈回家
Just take your mom home.
我能搞定他
I can handle him.
听着 我知道这不一样
Look, I know it's not the same,
但我理解失去父母是怎样的感受
but I understand what losing a parent feels like.
相信我
Just trust me.
你的车太差劲了
Your car is disgusting.
可我喜欢
I like my car.
我们可以给你买♥♥辆新车
We can buy you a new one.
买♥♥辆电动的
You know, one of those electrics?
有益环境
Good for the environment.
因为发生了这些事
I wasn't gonna say anything
我本什么都不想说
because of everything that's going on,
不过
but, uh,
我有点新情况
I have some news.
你知道那个
You know that medical trial
我等了好多年要加入的
that I've been waiting to get into
医学实验吧
for years and years?
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我加入了
I'm in.
-真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
妈妈 那...
Mom, that--
那太棒了
That's amazing.
我知道
I know!
我知道 我只是
I know. I just--
我感觉好像重获新生
I feel like I have this new lease on life.
好像有了希望
Like-- Like there's hope.
发生什么了
What happened?
你记得上周去我宴会的
Well, do you remember that doctor
那个博士吗 德克尔博士
from my gala last week, Dr. Decker?
就是他
Well, it was him.
他动用了点私人关系
He was able to pull some strings.
我突然有了希望
Suddenly, I... I have hope.
我有机会了 本
I have a chance, Ben.
等等 别走了
Mm-- Mm-- Wait, stop.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表