剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
How can this be?
不可思议
It's extraordinary.
天呐
My God.
好了 芮安
All right. Hey, Ryn.
能告诉我你们族群的数量吗
Can you tell me how many of your species there are?
和你一样的有多少
How many like you?
是只有你和你姐姐吗
Is it just you and your sister?
-或者... -不
- Or... - No.
很多
Many.
那其他的
And the others.
像你和你姐姐这样的
the ones like you, like your sister,
他们想到陆地上来吗
do they want to come here on land?
陆地 坏
Land bad.
我学到了这点
I learn this.
没事
Hey, hey, it's okay.
只是 只是一个手♥机♥
It's just... It's just a phone.
赞德 你发现了什么
Hey, Xander? What did you find out?
不多 但我们知道克里斯用的是谁的手♥机♥了
Not much, but we know whose phone Chris called from.
是个护士 住在布雷默顿
It's a nurse, lives in Bremerton.
所以你认为他们把他关在医院了
So you think they got him at a hospital?
不 我不这么觉得
No, I doubt it.
他们才把他带走的时候
The sheriff called around
警长打电♥话♥问了一圈 一无所获
when they first took him, came up empty,
我们在去她家的路上 你能跟我们碰头吗
but we're headed to her place now. Can you meet us?
其实我...我现在去不了
Actually, I-- I can't right now.
为什么
Why not?
我现在手头也有点事
I'm kinda onto something here, too.
等一下 把它放下
Wait. Give it here.
-是吗 什么事 -放下
- Oh, yeah? What? - Put it down.
我现在正试着弄清楚
Uh, I'm trying to figure out
你们在船上抓到的是什么
what it is you guys caught on the boat.
没准能让我们找到带走它的人
Hoping maybe it'll lead us to the guys who took it.
对对 这样也不错
Yeah, yeah, that's good.
你们要是找到了克里斯一定要告诉我
Let me know if you guys find Chris.
然后我尽快和你们碰面
and, uh, I'll meet you ASAP.
好 回见
All right, cool. Later.
你说得对 头儿
You were right as rain, boss.
是吗 什么
Yeah? About what?
你找到的衣服上的确是受害者的血
That was the victim's blood on the clothing you found.
我觉得正好有一个野兽路过
I'm thinking an animal came across it,
把它从现场拽了出来
dragged it from the scene,
所以我们才发现了非人类的血液
and that's why we found non-human blood.
一周之前 我最大的案子
Week ago, my biggest problems
还是酒吧斗殴和制毒
were a bar brawl and a meth lab.
现在手头变成了一起谋杀案和一起渔民失踪案
Now I've got a murder and a missing fisherman on my hands.
有没有照我说的去问问克里斯·穆勒的家人
You check in on Chris Mueller's family like I asked?
他们还是没有他的消息
They still haven't heard from him.
他的妈妈吓坏了
His mom's pretty freaked.
人之常情
Can't say that I blame her.
我的孩子要是在白令海峡上消失了
I'd feel the same if my kid disappeared
我也会像她一样的
in the middle of the Bering Strait.
你们这有什么进展
So what do you got?
就是她
That's her.
好
Okay.
灵长类动物智力测试
Primate intelligence test.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
没有 我给她的表格上有25个图片
No. There are 25 images on this chart I gave her.
现在我把屏幕打开
Now, when I get this screen to work,
她会看见和那相同的25个图片
she'll see the same 25 images,
但是顺序被打乱了
only they'll be scrambled.
好了
All right.
灵长类动物智力测试系统
她把这些图按照表格的顺序排列
She puts them in the same order as the chart.
屏幕打开了吗
Is the screen working?
打开了
Uh, yeah.
她做到了
She did it.
是啊 确实
Yes, she did.
-我们还要在这等多久 -等她出来
-How long we gonna sit here? -Till she comes out.
你怎么就能确定她在这呢
What makes you so sure she's even here?
那是她的车
That's her car.
在车辆管理部门登记过 我在网上查到的
It's registered at the DMV. I saw it online.
那我们就直接过去敲门啊
Okay, so let's just go knock on the door then.
然后说什么呢 军方捉美人鱼的时候
And say what? The military took our friend
把我们的朋友也一并带走了
when they captured the mermaid
然后他用你的手♥机♥给我们发了条短♥信♥
and he texted us from your phone?
我们总得做点什么吧
Well, we gotta do something.
她知道克里斯在哪
She knows where Chris is.
没准他现在快死了 我们却在这傻坐着
He could be dying right now as we sit here on our asses.
动动你的脑子吧 哪怕一分钟也行
Use your head for, like, a minute.
她什么都不会告诉我们的
Please. She's not gonna tell us anything,
要是打草惊蛇了 她肯定就不会再靠近他了
and if we scare her, she's not gonna go anywhere near him,
所以你冷静点
so just chill.
我不知道
I don't know.
她会带我们找到克里斯的
She's gonna lead us to Chris.
我知道她会的
I know she is.
走到那边
Let's walk over there.
站上去
Yeah, up on here.
很好
Good.
177斤
1-9-6.
不可能
That can't be right.
等等
Hold on.
等一下
One second.
好
Yeah.
177斤
1-9-6.
我们得研究一下骨密度
We're gonna have to do a bone density study.
喜欢吗
You like that?
我给你看看这个怎么用
I'll show you how it works.
没事的
It's okay.
好
All right.
按住
Press there.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
没有下次了
Never again.
做条件反射测试吗
Reflex test?
好
All right.
把脚放松
Just relax your foot.
条件反射没问题
Reflexes working.
是谁
Who's that?
是珍妮
It's Janine.
我一会再回她
I'll call her back.
你不能对她这么混♥蛋♥
You can't be such a dick to her, man.
-什么 -我只是这么一说
- What? - I'm just saying...
我和珍妮就是这样 我们一直这样
That's just Janine and me. It's always been that way.
我不希望我最好的朋友和我女朋友
Yeah, well, I don't want my best friend
互相讨厌对方
and my girl to be hating on each other.
珍妮是你女朋友吗
Janine's your girl?
-我们在约会 -抱歉
- We're hangin' out. - Sorry, man.
我还以为你们俩只是炮♥友♥
Thought you guys were just screwin'.
之前是 但是
Yeah, we were, but...
现在不是了
now we're not.
好吧
Okay.
-那个就是她 -你确定吗
- That's her. - You sure?
确定 我在脸书上看过照片
Yeah. I saw a picture on Facebook.
爸
Hey, Dad.
收到上周的发货报表了吗
Got the invoice reports from last week?
在这里
Right here.
从一周前的开始
Up from the week before.
格里芬真的帮了我们一把
Griffin's really comin' through for us.
-这笔交易你做得很不错 -谢谢
- That's a great deal you set up. - Thanks.
我在想你写给董事会的那封信
Hey, I was wondering about that letter you drafted to the board.
我正想和你说说这个
I meant to talk to you about that.
我认为把本叫来做顾问是个好主意
I think it's a great idea bringing Ben in as a consultant.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表