剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
再从上胸腔提取一些组织核心样本
and take tissue core samples from the upper thoracic region.
取多少
How many?
暂时6份吧
Take six for now.
有需要我再订
I'll order more as needed.
其他检测进行得如何
How are the other tests going?
很好
Very well.
准备好萃取了吗
We're ready for extraction?
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
怎么了
What's wrong?
发生什么了 你还好吗
What happened? Are you okay?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you're thinking.
你怎么知道我在想什么
How do you know what I'm thinking?
因为不管怎样你都想不到的
'Cause it literally couldn't be anything that you're thinking.
我得给你看样东西
I gotta show you something.
-好啊 -好
- Yo, man. - Yo.
那是什么
What is that?
我们在水里发现的
We found it out in the water.
它发出...
It was making this--
我也不知道 一种很奇怪的声音
I don't know, this weird-ass sound.
本说我们该慢慢来
Ben said we should take our time,
弄清谁在操作这东西
try to figure out who's runnin' it,
他们想做什么
what they're up to.
等等 本知道这个
Wait, Ben knows about this?
嗯 他和我们一起去的
Yeah, he came out with us.
现在他给我们发号♥施令了
And now he's telling us what to do?
不能信任他 伙计
Don't trust him, man.
他只给我们做了几个季度的船员
The guy crewed up with us for a few seasons,
但他只是在上大学前混时间而已
but he was always just slumming it until college.
-你知道的 对吗 -嗯 可是
- You know that, right? - Yeah, but, I mean,
你们的关系一直很一般 好吗
you guys were never close, all right?
我经常和他打交道
I been through a lot with him.
我知道 但看看他的家人
I hear you, but look at his family.
他跟我们不是一路人 老兄
He's not one of us, man.
从来不是
Never has been.
应该在这
It has to be here.
我只看到海狮
All I see are sea lions.
应该有的
It'll be here.
这
There!
看
Look.
我下海救她
I went in to save her.
她就变成这样
And then she turned into that
还攻击了我
and attacked me.
麦蒂
Maddie?
再放一遍
Play it again.
好
Okay.
还有一个镜头
Here's a different camera.
天呐
Oh, man.
这是真的
This is real.
麦蒂 真的发生了
Maddie, this is really happening.
很抱歉我以前没有相信你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
这还挺难相信的
It's kinda hard to believe someone
如果有人跟你说他们看到...
when they tell you they just saw--
美人鱼
Mermaid.
没错
Yeah.
《冰雪奇缘》
好吧 我有...
Okay, I got--
是我
It's me.
海伦
Helen.
海伦
Helen.
海伦
Helen.
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
你学得很快
You learn quickly.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank you, Lord...
这是我邻居的书
That's my neighbor's book.
两个女孩
Two girls.
"姐姐"
"Sister."
姐妹
Sisters.
你在找的人是她吗
Is that who you're looking for?
找你的姐姐
For your sister?
姐姐
Sister.
天呐
I'll be damned.
我给你找了这些
I have these for you.
穿上吧
Put them on.
真好看
Lovely.
你需要吃东西
You need food.
人类都喜欢吃东西
Humans love to eat.
我们一般都在超♥市♥获取食物
We do most of our hunting in a supermarket.
不不不
Oh, no. No.
给我
Please, give.
给我
Give.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你想吃什么
I think I know what you need.
你待在这
You stay here.
我给你找吃的
I'll go get you food.
然后我们一起去找你姐姐
Then we'll look for your sister.
好吗
Okay?
暂停营业
还有件事 麦蒂
There's something else, Maddie.
我和赞德一起出去
When I went out with Xander,
我们在海里看到了一个装置
we found this device in the water.
是某种军用追踪装置
Some kind of military tracking device.
我觉得他们在找她
I think they're looking for her.
军队吗 太疯狂了
The military? This is crazy.
还有其他人知道她吗
Does anyone else know about her?
嗯 船上的人
Uh, yeah, just the guys on the boat
还有霍金斯女士
and Miss Hawkins.
海伦·霍金斯吗
Helen Hawkins?
你告诉她的吗 你为什么要告诉她
You told her? Why would you do that?
她在街上和那个女孩讲话
She was talking to that girl on the street.
她好像知道她的事情
I-- It looked like she knew something about her,
所以我就去找她聊
so I went to talk to her.
她怎么说
Well, what did she say?
她开始说我的家人 麦蒂
She started talking about my family, Maddie.
她说我应该问问我爸这件事
She was saying I should ask my dad about it.
你♥爸♥爸吗
Your dad?
你跟他谈过了吗
Well, did you talk to him?
还没呢
Not yet.
好了
It's done.
所有视频都下载好了
All the video's downloaded.
那个东西攻击了你
This thing, it attacked you,
还袭击了克里斯
it-- it got Chris.
太危险了
It's dangerous.
如果我们要去找它 试着去追踪它
If we're gonna go after it, try to track it down,
我们得加倍小心
we need to be careful.
你说得对
You're right.
伙计 你知道吗 你是对的
Dude, you know what? You were right.
说得很有道理
It makes sense.
我们重新连上跟踪设备
We reconnect the tracking equipment,
把那个东西通上电
we power that thing up,
然后等军方来了
and when the military comes, boom!
我们就可以伏击他们了
We ambush them.
我们得冷静点
You need to calm down.
我们是不会去伏击军方的
We are not gonna ambush the military.
-冷静 -是的
- Calm down? - Yeah.
你口气听起来和本一样
You sound just like Ben.
听着 你没我了解他 好吗
Okay, look, you don't know him like I do, all right?
我跟你说过的 别听他的
Look, I told you, stop listening to him!
他根本不知道我们现在面对的是什么
He's got no clue what we're dealing with right now.
我很确定他是为数不多的几个
Pretty sure he's one of the only people
知道我们现在面对的是什么的人
that actually does have a clue what we're dealing with right now,
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表