剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
他们可真是顽固的生物 是吧
Stubborn creatures, aren't they?
麦蒂
Maddie?
我们走吧
Let's go.
我看看怎么处理一下你的皮肤
Let's see what we can do about your skin.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
这个区域 我不认识
This area, I don't know it.
那是个什么地方
So what was that place?
某种监狱吗
Some kind of prison?
你还好吗
Hey, are you all right?
我们得送你去医院 要不...
We need to get you to a hospital, or...
我觉得你可能是被吓坏了
I think you might be in shock.
对了 我叫克里斯
My name's Chris, by the way.
多娜是吧
Donna, huh?
在那里有个看护我的护士也叫多娜
You know, I had a nurse in there named Donna?
我们一封锁现场就给您打电♥话♥了 长官
We called you as soon as we secured the site, sir.
我们发现时就这个样子
This is how we found it.
有幸存者吗
Any survivors?
没有 先生
None, sir.
芮安回到水里的时候
When Ryn goes back in the water,
我想在她身上放个追踪器
I want to put a tracking unit on her.
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
我说不好对这事的感觉
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
她跟我们的海狮不一样
She's not one of our sea lions.
我知道
I know.
要是我们要求她这样 该怎么说呢
What are we saying if we ask her to do that?
我只是想知道她在海里都做些什么
I just-- I wanna know what she's doing out there.
她的潜水深度 活动范围 游动速度
Her dive rate, range, velocity.
我明白 我也想知道
Yeah, I get it. I do. And I want to know, too,
但是亲爱的 她信任我们
but, babe, she trusts us.
我想让她知道 我们没有把她当做
I want her to know we don't think of her
某种试验对象
as some kind of experiment.
她知道的
She knows that.
这样的话 我们就能看护好她
This way, we can look out for her,
如果她被抓 我们能保证她的安全
make sure she's safe if she gets caught.
这是我们欠她的
We owe that to her.
我不想就这么放她走
I don't want to just let her go.
这应该能坚持一段时间
This should help for a little while.
这里有蓖麻油 海盐
It's castor oil, sea salt,
脱脂牛奶以及乳香提取物
buttermilk, and Boswellia.
古老的家庭秘方
Old family recipe.
我是不会吃的...
I wouldn't eat that if--
不能说我没提醒你
Can't say I didn't warn you.
他们说这是自身免疫反应
They call it an autoimmune response.
弄不明白的事
That's the word they use
他们都这么叫
when they don't understand what something is.
你坐一会不要动
You have to sit still for a little while.
让药慢慢吸收
Let it soak in.
你和你姐姐为什么要到海面上来
Why did you and your sister come so close to the surface?
你们清楚这么做不好
You know better.
一定有人提醒过你们
I'm sure you've been warned.
食物
Food.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
我没睡
I wasn't sleeping.
没错 我们在监视
Yeah, we were surveilling.
十点了
It's 10 AM.
她按理说应该回来了
She should have been home by now.
也许她是双班倒
Maybe she's working a double.
我们不能就这么坐着干等
Well, we can't just sit here.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
有啊 我们直接进去
Yeah, let's get in there,
看看她到底是谁
figure out who the hell she is.
本科还教这个吗
They teach you that in college?
不 读研学的
No, grad school.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
找和克里斯 那个机构 以及这个护士有关的东西
Anything to do with Chris, that facility, this nurse.
她真的很喜欢猪啊
She's got a serious thing for pigs.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
这是她吗
That's her, right?
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
她以前当过兵 说明什么呢
Yeah, so she was in the military, so what?
抓走克里斯的人
Those guys who took Chris,
都是秘密特警 对吗
they were some black ops, right?
感觉应该是
That's what it felt like.
她应该也参与了
I mean, she's gotta be a part of that, too.
某种专业的医疗小组
Some kind of specialized medical unit.
操 有人来了 我们快走
Shit. Someone's here we gotta go.
走走走走走走
Gotta go. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快走
Go. Right.
他们在找什么
What are they looking for?
我不知道
I don't know.
身份证或者证明她和那个机构有联♥系♥的东西
Maybe an I.D. or something tying her to that place.
一定是出什么事了
Something's definitely going down.
什么事
Like what?
不知道
I don't know.
但既然他们来了这里
But if they're here,
我觉得多娜是回不来了
I don't think Donna's coming home.
我们得回那个机构那里去
We gotta get back to that site.
我们昨晚才去过
Man, we were just there last night.
他们拿机♥枪♥对着我们
They came at us with machine guns.
你有办法对付吗
You got a plan to get past that?
我可不想落得个被灭口的下场
I don't want to wind up in one of those duffel bags.
她从水缸里出来了
She's out of the tank!
快进 快
Fast-forward. Hurry.
她到底去哪了
Where the hell did she go?
把其他的监控调出来
Bring up the other cameras.
天呐
My God.
那是她吗
Is that her?
放大
Zoom that in.
她在走
She's walking.
她懂得要穿上衣服
She knew to put clothes on.
一直以来 我们自以为是在研究她
All this time, we thought we were studying her.
收集血液测试结果
Just getting the blood work results in.
其实是她在研究我们
She was studying us.
你...
You, uh...
你有药吗
You have any pills?
止疼的
You know, for the pain?
你还好吗
You all right?
你需要喝点水
You just need some water.
你居然有手♥机♥
Hey, you have a phone.
我能用...
Hey, can I use--
就...就用一下手♥机♥
Just... the phone, okay? Just...
好吗
All right?
无服务
可恶
Damn it.
这里没信♥号♥♥
There's no signal here.
无设备
重金属迷
Metalhead, huh?
等一下 干什么
Wait! Wait! Hey! Hey!
你得马上回去
You need to go back now.
你已经撑不住了
You can't wait any longer.
不
No.
芮安 就算是要背着你去
Ryn, I am going to take you back to the water
我也要带你回到水里
if I have to carry you there myself.
不
No.
在水里
In the water,
我吃东西
I go eat.
对啊
Yeah.
你在水里
You... eat
吃东西
in the water.
我姐姐 她跟着我
My sister, she follow me.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表