剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
所以你应该给他点信任 好吗
so maybe you should just give him a little faith, all right?
波纳尔海鲜
波纳尔海鲜
这次捕捞红鲑鱼大丰收
That's a good run of sockeye.
趁着还有鱼好好享受吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
我也在担心这个
Yeah, I worry about that, too,
但我也担心那些渔民
but I also worry about people.
现在我只把工作给那些有需要的人
And right now, I'm giving good jobs to folks who need them.
我想问你件事
I wanted to ask you something.
我记得你跟爷爷
I remember that you and Grandpa
之前谈论过查尔斯·波纳尔
used to talk about Charles Pownall,
还有以前真正发生过的那些事
about what really happened back then.
你来这儿就是为了问我这些吗
You really come here to ask me that?
是的
Yeah.
为什么突然对家族历史感兴趣了
Why the sudden interest in the family history?
我碰见了海伦·霍金斯
I ran into Helen Hawkins.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
爸
Dad?
或许我会出席更多雕像揭幕式
Maybe I'd show up to more family events
之类的家族活动
like the statue unveiling
要是你告诉我 我们家族真正的历史
if you told me the real story about our family.
好吧
All right.
听着 查尔斯可能并不是
Look, Charles might not
我们把他塑造成的那个样子
have been exactly who we make him out to be.
我也不敢把话说死
I can't say for sure,
但他可能有精神病
but there might have been some mental illness,
或许是精神分♥裂♥症
maybe even schizophrenia.
在海上一待好几个月 长♥期♥酗酒
Long months at sea, a constant stream of booze,
他会看见些幻象
and, uh, well, he was seeing things.
美人鱼
Mermaids?
你知道的 你们在学校演过的
You know this. You did the play in school.
镇子上的坊间传说就是这么来的
That's how the town got its folklore.
至于海伦和她的故事
Now, as for Helen and her stories,
我们都知道她想象力丰富
well, we all know she's got a vivid imagination.
就这样吗
That's it?
就是这样
That's it.
怎么了
Why?
爸 我得走了
Dad, I gotta go.
我要一磅贻贝
I'll take a pound of mussels.
还有一磅蛤蜊
Oh, and a pound of clams.
一定要拣个大的
Yeah, make sure you get the big ones.
虾 来两打虾
Shrimp-- give me two dozen shrimp
再来一些扇贝
and some scallops.
这种红鲑鱼来一点 螃蟹
Yeah, a little bit of that sockeye, crab.
那个来两只
Actually, make that two.
我要两只 两只螃蟹 谢了
I'll take two, two crabs. Thanks, yeah.
不 那个太小了 我还要点别的
No, that's a baby. I'm gonna have to get something else.
那边那条大三文鱼怎样
That nice, big salmon over there?
谢谢
Thank you.
还要别的吗
Anything else?
有沙丁鱼吗
Got any sardines?
加尔文
Calvin?
加尔文
Hey, Calvin!
怎么了
Yeah?
你把那东西拿走了
Did you move it?
什么 那东西 我没碰过
What, the thing? No, I didn't touch it.
不见了
Well, it's gone.
明白了吧
You see?
明白什么
See what?
军方来这儿抓走了美人鱼
The military came and took the mermaid,
抓走了克里斯
took Chris,
现在他们进屋来拿走了那东西
and now they came in here and took the thing.
我们现在就不该在这屋里说话
We shouldn't even be talking in here right now.
我在哪
Where am I?
发生了什么
What's happening?
他们一直都在海里
They've been out here all this time,
那为什么现才在出现
so why are they showing up now?
我在我爸那里时也在想这个问题
I was thinking the same thing when I was at my dad's.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她是被什么东西引到海面上来的
Something brought her closer to the surface, all right?
也许是海洋发生了变化
Maybe it's the change in the oceans, you know?
也许她是在找新的食物来源
Maybe she's looking for a new food source.
-和我们的海狮一样 -对
- Same as our sea lions. - Right.
都是我家惹的祸
Thanks to my family.
海伦·霍金斯似乎知道不少内情
Helen Hawkins seems to know a lot about this stuff.
我希望她能有些答案
I'm hoping she'll have some answers.
她就在那儿呢
Well, there she is.
镇上的疯婆子
The town nut job.
是啊
Yeah.
你还是别当着她面这么说
Maybe don't say that in front of her.
商店关门了
Oh, uh, shop's closed.
很抱歉来打扰您
Sorry to bother you,
但我只有几个问题想问您
but I just had a few more questions I wanted to ask you.
你告诉她了
You told her?
是 我们可以信任她
Yeah. We can trust her.
这与信任无关
It's not about trust.
不能有别人知道
No one else can know.
这种生物已遭过一次大屠♥杀♥了
These creatures were massacred once.
就有可能再发生一次
It could happen again.
我们不会告诉任何人的 好吗
Look, we're not gonna tell anyone, okay?
我们也想保护他们
We want to protect them, too.
我知道的我都告诉你了
I, uh, told you everything I know.
她已经走了
She's gone,
现在估计已经入海 离岸上百英里远了
probably a hundred miles out in the ocean by now.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
水管问题 这楼很老了
Plumbing issues. It's an old building.
我还有事要做
I have things to do,
要是你们不介意...
so if you don't mind...
这事耽误不了多久的
This is just gonna take a second.
我们在水里找到了这个
We found this in the water.
我在想你能不能告诉我这是什么声音
I was wondering if you could tell me what this sound is.
关上
Turn it off.
马上关上
Turn it off now!
姐姐
Sister!
关上它 关上
Close it, close it!
姐姐
Sister!
姐姐
Sister!
这是你姐姐的声音吗
That sound is your sister?
她不在里面
She's not in there.
这只是录音
It's-- It's just a recording.
只是声音
Only sound.
好点没
Better?
有两只人鱼
There were two of them out there.
她姐姐是被抓的那只
Her sister's the one who got caught.
怎么了
What?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
听着 我懂了
Look, I get it.
你是回来找你姐姐的 对吧
You came back to find your sister, right?
我们能帮你
We can help you.
好吧 好的
Okay. Yes.
她听得懂
She understands.
她们智商很高
They're highly intelligent.
比人类还高
More so than humans.
好吧
Okay.
本 她姐姐在哪里都有可能
Ben, her sister could be anywhere.
我们怎么找到她
How would we find her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们估计该从赞德那里找起
We should probably start with Xander.
我想再听一遍海上发生的事情的经过
I want to hear again what happened out there.
也许有些我忽略掉的细节
Maybe there's something I missed.
找
Look.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表