剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
那条死掉的鱼
And the dead marine life?
绝对不是个意外
It's no accident.
我们会弄清楚
We are gonna figure it out.
我们会阻止这件事
We're gonna stop it.
她姐姐怎么办
What about the sister?
她正在外面乱跑呢
She's out there roaming the streets.
你觉得你姐姐回海里了吗
Do you think your sister went back to the ocean?
不
No.
没有我她是不会走的
Will not go without me.
血会招来鲨鱼
Blood will bring shark.
她需要地方去...
She need place to...
-去疗伤 -对
- To heal? - Yes.
但是会来找我的
But will come for me.
我觉得在船屋上会更安全
I'm thinking it'd be a whole lot safer at the houseboat.
当然了
Yeah, for sure.
找个有门的地方
Somewhere with a door.
每一次都这样 对吧
Every single time, right?
看这个 看啊
Ooh! Hey, look at this,look
捕鲸者加油
Go Whalers!
姑娘啊
Yeah, girl.
波纳尔海鲜
你在里面做什么呢
What are you doin' in here?!
快滚开
Get away from there!
该死的瘾君子
Stupid meth heads.
你不能这么做
You can't do that!
天啊
Holy jeez!
老爸
Hey, Dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
出什么事了
What happened?
非常感谢
Yeah, thank you very much.
听我说 一个半裸的姑娘
Okay, listen to this. Some, half-naked girl
试图直接吃库里的生鱼
tried to eat the catch right out of the bins.
然后她把沃利·默顿打了个半死
Then she beat the hell out of Wally Merton.
-那个大个子沃利 -是的
- Big Wally? - Yeah?
为什么
Why?
谁知道呢 我估计他是想阻止她
I have no idea. I guess he was trying to stop her.
这可是新鲜事
That's a new one.
你想从哪里开始
So, where do you want to start?
我想花一天熟悉熟悉
I was thinking I'd take the day to get up to speed.
到不同的部门转转
Check out the different departments,
看看现在是怎么运作的
see how you're doing things these days.
听上去不错
That sounds good.
盛维尔市场
Schoenville Markets.
我今天和他们有个重要的午餐会议
I got a big lunch meeting with these guys today.
好的 你去忙你的吧
All right, do your thing.
好的 晚点见
Okay. We'll see you later.
好
Yeah.
你试图在我的柜子里藏麦片吗
You tryin' to sneak Cap'n Crunch into my galley?
你是六岁小孩儿吗
What are you, like, six?
不是我的 混♥蛋♥
It's not mine, bitch.
里面含有十种重要的维生素和矿物质呢
Hey, it's got ten essential vitamins and minerals in it.
麦片是我的
It's my Cap'n Crunch.
你们这帮懒货在我不在的时候
You mean you slobs haven't cleaned out the pantry
都没有清空储藏室吗
since I've been gone?
-克里斯 -老兄
- Chris! - Hey, man.
-伙计 -好吗
- Dude! - You good?
老兄
Oh, man!
兄弟 好吗
Hey, buddy. You good?
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here, man?
你知道的
Well, you know,
我想念碎鱿鱼和鳕鱼血的臭味了
I missed the stink of chopped squid and cod's blood.
我不觉得这是个好主意 兄弟
Um, I don't know about this, man.
他们会找到这里的
They're gonna find you here, dude.
他们已经找到我了
They already have.
那个机构里的一个家伙找到我了
This guy from the facility tracked me down.
等一下 一直追到了阿♥拉♥斯加吗
Wait, all the way to Alaska?
我知道 很疯狂吧
Yeah, I know. Crazy.
不过 他只是想知道
But, apparently, all he wanted to know about
和我一起去利比海滩的那个护士的事
was the nurse that I drove to Libbey Beach with.
跑了5000公里就为了一个护士
So 3,000 miles to find out about a nurse?
是的 她被通缉了 伙计
Uh, yeah, she's wanted, dude,
罪名是多重谋杀罪
for, like, multiple homicides.
我和一个真正的变♥态♥杀手一起开了一路
I was ridin' with a legit psycho killer.
我还活着真是幸运
I'm lucky to be alive.
在那之前 你还差点被美人鱼杀了
That and because that mermaid almost killed you before that.
那个家伙说不是美人鱼
Uh, dude says it wasn't a mermaid.
那他们从我们这里拿走的是什么 他有告诉你吗
What exactly did they take from us? He tell you that?
说是一条罕见的鱼
Said it was a rare fish.
好吧 无所谓了
Okay, yeah, whatever.
听着 没错 也许...
Look, man, yeah, maybe...
也许这都是为了掩盖什么秘密
maybe it is some big cover-up.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
但是我不想再逃了
But I'm done runnin'.
如果他们能找到阿♥拉♥斯加
Look, if they found me up there,
我去哪儿他们都能找到我
they're gonna find me anywhere.
我宁愿和你们在一起 就算有危险
I'd rather be in danger here with you guys
也比孤身一人在阿♥拉♥斯加好
than all alone up in Butthole, Alaska.
这是顶级好酒 朋友
So this here is top shelf, my friend.
如果你把我的工作还给我 我们可以开瓶
We can crack it open if you give me my job back.
-好啊 -真的
- All right. - Yeah?
真的 说实话 我宁可要那条美人鱼
Yeah. All right. I mean, I'd rather have that merma id,
但是看来我们只有你了
but I guess we'll have to settle for your sorry ass.
-不是美人鱼 -随便啦
- It's not a mermaid. - Yeah, whatever.
-闭嘴倒酒吧 -好的
- Just shut up and pour. - All right.
海军士官蒙特罗
Petty Officer Montero?
我在 长官
Yes, sir?
刚刚从华盛顿州布里斯托尔湾当地警局
Just picked up a report from the local sheriff's office
收到了一份报告
at Bristol Cove, Washington.
一名年轻女子袭击了一位220斤的码头工人
Seems a young woman assaulted a 250-pound dock worker.
长官 你想让我怎么做 长官
Sir, what would you like me to do about it, sir?
我要你去给我弄到这个嫌疑人的详细描述
I need you to get me a detailed description of the suspect.
你一个人没关系吗
Are you gonna be okay by yourself?
没事
Okay.
可以
Yes.
好看
Pretty.
这件吗
This?
我之前是买♥♥来参加婚礼的
I bought it for a wedding.
这其实不是我的风格
It's not my thing really.
我要去和本的妈妈一起吃午餐
I'm having lunch with Ben's mother.
妈妈
Mother.
什么是妈妈
What is mother?
妈妈
Uh... mother.
家庭
Family.
妈妈
Mother.
你有妈妈
You have mother?
有 但是她走了
Uh, yes, but she's gone.
死了
Dead?
不是 我...
No, I--
我不知道
I don't know.
就是走了
Just gone.
家庭 重要
Family important.
对 家庭是...
Yes, family is, uh...
爱
love.
你是爱
You are love.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了安全起见 如果你需要的话
To stay safe if you need it.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
嗯 好
Uh, yeah, okay.
拜
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表