剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
你很强大
You are strong.
也很善良
And good.
你昨晚干的那些事
What you did last night,
使用武器 太出格了
discharging your weapon, was way out of line.
下次我让你回家冷静一下
Next time I tell you to go home and cool off,
你就照做
you do it.
明白 长官
I hear you, sir.
听着 解决问题不动脑子
Listen, solving your problems without thinking,
全靠武力
with violence,
那问题总会回到你身边的 赞德
it'll always come back to you, Xander.
你可不会希望那些问题出现在你生活中
You don't want that in your life
或者靠近你母亲的
or near your mom.
谢了 但是...
Thanks, but--
但是什么
But what?
计划是什么
What's the plan?
怎么把这事控制住
You know, to keep this thing under control?
你不觉得你现在操心的事够多了吗
Don't you think you have enough to worry about right now?
是的 但我就是...
Yeah, I do, but I just--
回家去吧 赞德
Go home, Xander.
重新开始你♥爸♥爸的生意
Start your dad's business up again.
剩下的留给我来操心
Let me worry about the rest.
你来接他
You his ride?
是的 来接他
Yeah, I got him.
好的
All right.
昨晚很不好过吧
Rough night?
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
所以昨晚到底发生了什么 兄弟
Hey, so what the hell happened last night, man?
他出现在这里了
He was here,
那个杀了我爸的人鱼
the one that killed my dad.
我去追他
I went after his ass.
哥们 你为什么没给我打电♥话♥
Dude, why the hell didn't you call me?
你打死他了吗
Did you get him?
出了些破事
Some shit went down,
现在他跑了
but he's gone now.
我得放手了 兄弟
I gotta let it go, man.
做我爸爸想让我做的事
Do what my dad would want me to do.
我现在是船长了
I'm the captain now.
对
Yeah.
是 确实
Yeah, for sure.
抛开最近发生的这些疯狂的事不谈
Despite all this craziness that's been goin' on,
过去这几个月我们挣的钱可是不少
we've been making some pretty good coin these last couple months.
但是我已经都花光了
But, look, I already blew it all.
是吗 买♥♥的什么啊
Yeah? On what?
肯定不是买♥♥衣服这么简单
It wasn't a wardrobe, that's for damn sure.
还要咖啡吗
More coffee?
一条项链
A necklace
给珍妮买♥♥的
for Janine.
你俩这是要认真了是吧
You guys are gettin' kind of serious, huh?
你觉得要是我
Hey, uh, what would you think if I,
那个...请她搬进来怎么样
I don't know, asked her to move in?
-什么 跟我们住吗 -对
- What, with us? - Yeah.
我知道这样有点挤
I know it would be kind of crowded and all that.
不 不是因为这个
No, it's not that.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你俩不怎么处得来 但是
You guys don't always get along, but--
我就是会惹恼她 哥们
I just rub her the wrong way, man.
或许你俩可以找个地儿自己住
Maybe you guys can get your own place?
不可能 哥们
No way, man.
我可不会在这种时候抛下你一个人
I wouldn't feel right leaving you by yourself right now.
我会没事的 哥们 真的
I'll be fine, man, seriously.
不 我说真的 我不会搬出去的好吗
No, seriously, look, it's not gonna happen, okay?
所以别提这个了
So just forget it.
我觉得我能说服珍妮
I think that I can talk Janine into it.
敬新开始
To new beginnings.
敬新开始
To new beginnings.
谢谢
Thanks.
救命 求你了 我姐姐
Help, please, my sister.
出事了
Something's wrong.
出什么事了
What happened?
她之前睡着了 然后她醒了
She was asleep, then she woke up.
她的呼吸不对
Her breathing not right.
是 她烧起来了
Yeah, she's burnin' up.
你不是说那个干细胞起作用了吗
I thought you said the stem cells were helping?
那是从她在水中的形态上取出来的
They were taken from her in aquatic form.
肯定是引起了一些不良反应
Must be causing some kind of adverse reaction.
她可能是感染了
She may have an infection.
她的心率太低
Her heart rate is too low.
她的状况越来越糟了
She's crashing.
姐姐会好起来吗
Sister will get better?
不
No.
她不会好起来了
She's not gonna get better.
大家都出去
Everyone go.
-芮安 -请出去
- Ryn. - Please.
我想陪陪她
I want to be with her.
来吧
Hey, come on.
芮安 我就在外面
Ryn, I'm right outside.
不再有痛苦
No more pain.
我会帮你
I will help you.
姐姐走了
Sister gone.
我们会帮你
We'll help you
带她回水里的
take her back to the water.
不
No.
他们不会让她
They will not let her come back
作为人类回去的
as a human.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
跟我来
Follow me.
跟紧点
Stay close.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
医生没让你歇一两天吗
Doc didn't think you needed a day or two?
镇上出了不少事
Lot goin' on in town.
是 我听说有枪击案发生
Yeah. I heard there were shots fired.
出什么事了
What happened?
是一起醉酒闹事
We had a drunk and disorderly.
我不得不把赞德·麦克卢尔抓起来
Had to bring in Xander McClure.
让他睡一觉醒醒酒
Let him sleep it off.
想想他最近经历的那些事
I guess we shouldn't be too surprised
也就不觉得奇怪了
considering what he's going through.
我没指控他
Well, I didn't charge him.
就是让他发泄一下
Just let him blow off some steam.
但不会再有这种事了 我盯着他呢
But it won't happen again. Got my eye on him.
挺好的
Well, that's good.
那其他事呢
What about the rest of it?
其他什么事呢
The rest of what?
唐尼·普莱斯谋杀案 我仓库经历两次非法闯入
Donnie Price's murder, two break-ins at my warehouse,
一名员工被袭击
one of my guys attacked.
这个国家正是类鸦♥片♥流行的时候 泰德
We got a opioid epidemic on our hands in this country, Ted.
州里每个郡的犯罪率都在上升
Crime is up in every county in the state.
我们长大的这个幸福小镇到底是怎么了
Whatever happened to the nice little town we grew up in, huh?
我跟你直说吧 戴尔
Look, I'm gonna be straight with you, Dale.
镇议会有意见了
Town council's making noise.
犯罪事件把游客都吓跑了
Crime scares tourists away.
镇上许多人都靠旅游业赚钱
Lot of people in this town depend on that.
世界美人鱼之都
Mermaid capital of the world.
没错
That's right.
他们想听你的答复
They want answers.
他们今天晚些时候开会 也许...
They're meeting later today. Maybe, uh...
也许你可以到场 安抚他们一下
Maybe you show up, put 'em at ease.
好的 泰德
Sure, Ted.
我很乐意
Be happy to.
那就好 戴尔
That'd be great, Dale.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表