剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
肖恩和我 我们一起工作过
And Sean and I, we worked together
那时人们还能从奇奈河中
back when you could still catch
打捞起90斤的鲑鱼王
a hundred-pound King salmon off the Kenai River.
由于种种原因我们走向了不同的路
Circumstances led us in different directions,
但肖恩一直都是我最尊敬的人
but I've always had the highest respect for Sean.
他是个伟大的人
He was a great man.
为了纪念他 让我们把这里的酒喝空
In his honor, let's drink this bar dry,
这次算我的
'cause this one's on me.
你说得对
You're right.
的确如此
It is.
你给这些人施加了这么多压力
All the pressures you put on these men,
逼迫他们没日没夜地打鱼
and pushin' them to fish night and day
以填满你的额度 为什么
to fill your quotas, and why?
为了让你更富有
To make you richer.
你得为那些
You are responsible for
婚姻破裂家庭不和负责
destroying marriages and tearing families apart.
我丈夫去世了
My husband is dead,
但不是因为什么该死的网让他坠船
but it's not 'cause no damn net pulled him overboard!
他是因为你的贪婪而不堪负荷
He was overworked, all for your greed.
你说得对 泰德
So you're right, Ted.
这个算你的
This one is on you.
-没错 -就是这样
- That's right! - Damn right!
行了
Hey, hey, hey, come on.
我们都爱肖恩 好吗
We all loved Sean, okay?
我们都很心痛
We're all hurting here.
麦克卢尔太太 尤其是你
Ms. McClure, you most of all.
但我父亲不是坏人
But my father is not the bad guy here.
这个企业并不是他凭借一己之力创立的
I mean, he built this business, but not on his own.
整个镇子都是伴随着这个成长起来的
And the whole town has grown with it.
没有你们任何一个人他都不可能做到
He couldn't have done it without all of you.
相信我 他全都清楚
And believe me, he knows it.
要是我们说他的不是
I mean, if we turn on him,
我们也就是在说每个人的不是
we might as well all turn on each other.
我的怒火不是冲着你来的波纳尔先生
My fight isn't with you, Mr. Pownall.
我能坐这吗
May I?
人太多了
Tough crowd.
你是唯一一个有勇气跟我坐一起的
You're the only one bold enough to sit with me.
我可不是那种在乎别人想法的人
I've never been one to care what people think.
的确
That's for sure.
我还没收到这个月的支票呢
I haven't received my check this month.
抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
我们给家族信托基金雇了一个新的记账员
We hired a new bookkeeper for the family trust.
交接的时候
Something must have got
肯定是有东西给弄丢了
lost in the shuffle.
你真要现在问我这个吗
You sure you need to ask me about this now?
我想帮帕蒂分担一下费用
I want to help Patti with the expenses.
你也知道她拿的是最低工资吧
You know, she works for minimum wage?
我会处理的
I'll get it sorted.
好
Good.
我也想帮忙
I'd like to help out, too.
匿名捐款
Anonymous contribution.
那可真是太慷慨了
That would be very generous of you.
太可惜了 不是吗
It's a shame, isn't it?
很多像现在这样的时候 我都希望
Times like these, I wish there wasn't
我们没有这么多的旧恩怨
so much water under our bridge.
毕竟 你和我 我们是一家人
After all, you and I, we're family.
小姐
Hey, miss?
能让一下吗 我们在这玩呢
You mind? We're playin' here.
你好
Hi.
我觉得你可能想吃点东西
I thought you might want to eat something.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦蒂
Uh, Maddie?
我知道我儿子之前也有过困难
Look, I know my son has had his struggles,
我还从没见过他像现在这样
but I've never seen him quite like this.
他如果需要帮助的话你能告诉我吗
Would you tell me if he needs help?
当然了
Of course.
也许我们能再一起吃顿午饭
And maybe we could try that lunch again.
至少我们有了一个共同点了
We know at least we have one thing in common.
我们肯定能找到更多的
I bet we could find a few more.
所以 你和我妈妈
So, you and my mom.
之前还真没有过
That's groundbreaking.
我们就谈了两分钟
We had a two-minute conversation.
只是个开始
That's a start.
很意外能在这看到你的朋友
I was surprised to see your friend here.
什么朋友
What friend?
那个女孩 你的朋友
That girl, your friend?
派对上那个
From the party?
她在那玩飞镖呢
She's over there playing darts.
连中三次
Third straight time!
她是个神标手啊
She's a deadeye.
你肯定能再中一次
Bet you can't do it again.
不 不好意思 她不能再玩了
No, unfortunately, she can't.
芮安 你不能待在这
Ryn, you can't be here.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
我想学习
I want to learn.
本 你说我和我的族人都是动物
Ben, you say me and my people are animals.
我想知道
I want to know.
知道什么
Know what?
我是不是个人类
If I am human.
我的族人死的时候
When my people die,
家人们带着尸体
family take body
一起游
and swim
游很久
for a long time.
我们聚在一起
We hold on.
像人一样
Like a human,
你们会聚在一起
you hold on.
是的
Yes.
然后呢
Then what happens?
我们带着尸体 游下深海
We take body and bring to deep.
这样其他的动物就找不到了
So no other animal can find it.
我们把尸体留在特别的地方
We leave it in special place.
葬礼
A funeral.
我知道我是半鱼
I know I am part animal.
但我也是半人
But I am part human.
你好
Hi.
刚才我说的关于肖恩的话
What I said up there about Sean,
我不想你觉得...
I don't want you to think that--
我什么也没想 谢谢你为我出头
I didn't think anything. I appreciate you stickin' up for me.
我没有为你出头
I wasn't stickin' up for you.
那是真话 我是认真的
It's the truth. I meant it.
我不知道我是什么时候和这些人这么疏离的
I don't know when I got so separate from all of these guys.
这些人 我们以前不只是朋友
These men, we were more than friends.
我们还是家人 我是他们的一员
We were family. I was one of them.
你记得这人吗
You remember this guy?
我都不知道帕蒂有这张照片
I didn't know Patti had that photo.
她没有
She didn't.
是我收起来的
I put it up.
我记得这孩子
I remember that kid.
意志坚强 机灵聪明
Strong-willed, smart,
顽固倔强
stubborn as hell.
很高兴看到一些事没有改变
Good to see some things haven't changed.
现在你加入了公♥司♥
Maybe now that you're with the company,
也许我和你也能找回我们失去的一些东西
maybe you and I can get back some of what we lost, too.
好啊
Yeah, I'd like that.
你最好去看着他
You better go keep an eye on him.
你没事吧 阿赞
You all right, Xan?
看着我
Look at me.
我在这里
I'm here.
我陪着你
You're not alone.
好
Good.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表