剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
靠
Oh, sh--
她在那儿
There she is.
没必要动手
Don't need to fight.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你也不想伤害我
And you don't want to hurt me.
你可以回去
You can go back.
我们都能活着
We all can live.
拜托 挪开
Come on, move.
别挡道
Get out of the way.
我需要瞄准她
Just gotta get a clean shot.
靠
Oh shit.
该死
Damn it!
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
上 上
Go! Go!
各单位注意
Attention all units,
出现交火
10-71 in progress.
位置 码头后方南巷
Location, southern alley behind the docks.
本
Ben?!
本
Ben!
接警斯普林街和海景街街口的枪击事件
Responding to shots fired at Spring Street and Bayview.
赞德
Xander.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doin' here?
我听说了你父亲的事
I heard about your father.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想我们在寻找同样的东西
I imagine we're both looking for the same thing.
人鱼
Mermaids?
不 那不是人鱼
No, that wasn't a mermaid.
那只是一种畸形的鲸类动物
Just a deformed cetacean.
人鱼不存在
Mermaids don't exist.
不要这么短视
Don't be shortsighted.
我能帮你 赞德
I can help you, Xander.
好吧
All right.
你何不去码头检查一下
Why don't you check down by the docks?
我会待在这里 如果你看见什么就大喊
I'll stay here. Holler if you see anything.
好的
Okay.
你和本
You and Ben, man.
你们俩都被那种东西把脑子搞乱了 是吗
You're both messed up in the head over those things, huh?
我可不是那个半夜三更拿着把猎枪
I'm not the one walkin' through my hometown
在镇上闲逛的人
in the middle of the night with a hunting rifle.
好吧
Well, um...
你帮我把他干掉
you help me take him down,
你想对芮安的姐姐做什么都行
you can do whatever the hell you want with Ryn's sister.
你对她有什么打算
What are you plannin' to do with her?
警长 出什么事了
Sheriff, what in God's name?
回屋里去 西尔维娅 立刻
Get inside, Sylvia, now!
我知道让你妹妹留在这儿
Look, I know it must be hard,
你一定很难受
lettin' your sister stay.
这对人类来说也是件大事
I mean, that'd be a big deal for a human, too.
我看到她了
I see her.
爸
Dad!
你的头怎么了
What happened to your head?
没事 来吧 你得回家去
I'm fine. Come on, you're goin' back home.
你看见本了吗
Have you seen Ben?
蹲下
Get down.
天
Oh, God!
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie! Maddie!
-还好吗 -我爸被击中了
- Is everything okay? - My dad's been hit!
我爸被击中了
My dad's been hit!
我没事
I'm okay!
好了 我们得带你离开这儿
All right, we gotta get you out of here.
我们可以带他去海伦古董店
We can take him to Helen's.
好 走 走 走
Okay. Go! Go, go!
把他扶到这来
Bring him over here.
好了 用这支没受伤的腿
All right. On your good leg?
好了
Yeah, that's good.
-我没事 我没事 别大惊小怪 -住嘴
- I'm fine, I'm fine! Stop fussing! - Shush!
我去拿点绷带和消毒水
I'll get some bandages and antiseptic.
听着 我们得在他们伤害别人前
Listen, we have to stop them
制止他们
before they hurt anyone else.
打给玛丽莎 让所有警员出警
Call Marissa, get all available units on the street.
好的
Okay.
-麦蒂 等下 等下 -怎么了
- Maddie, wait. Wait. - What?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
如果现在打给警方
If we call the cops now,
我们就再也兜不住这件事了
there's no way we'll ever contain this thing.
事态已经失控了
It's already out of control.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
好吧 如果警♥察♥找到了芮安怎么办
Okay, and what happens if the cops find Ryn?
那时要怎么办
What happens then?
我们可以自己解决这件事
Look, we can solve this on our own.
我们可以保护她
We can protect her.
不 我们做不到
No, we can't.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
你现在完全丧失判断力了
Your judgment is totally screwed up.
你难道不关心她吗
Don't you care about her?
我当然关心
Of course I do.
我当然关心她
Of course I do.
是你让她陷入险境
You're the one putting her in danger,
像个着了魔的义警一样和赞德一起行动
going out with Xander like some crazed vigilante.
你疯了
You're acting insane.
是啊
Yeah.
你要去哪
Hey. Where the hell are you going?
去帮芮安
To help Ryn.
你走那边
You go that way.
我...我只是想帮你 好吗
I just-- I just want to help, okay?
求你了 再给我一次机会
Just, please, give me another chance.
告诉我你想要什么 求你了
Tell me what you want, please.
让开
Move.
不
No!
你现在该听我的了
You listen to me now.
现在是怎么回事
What's going on?
他们是母系社会
It's a matriarchy.
好像现在芮安是他们的女头领了
It seems Ryn's now the dominant female.
结束了吗
It's over?
是的
Yes.
赞德 等下
Xander, wait!
你别动 本
Stay where you are, Ben!
你别这样
Man, you don't want to do this!
都解决了
It's settled!
结束了
It's done!
我不觉得
Not for me.
放下枪 赞德
Drop it, Xander!
他们是畜生 警长
They're animals, Sheriff!
他们是杀害人类的畜牲
They're animals who kill humans.
这么做不能让你♥爸♥爸起死回生
Doing this is not gonna bring your dad back.
只会制♥造♥更多麻烦
It's only gonna cause more trouble, man.
赞德 别这样
Xander, please.
住手
Stop!
不
No!
去我那 快
My place. Go!
快点 快点
Quick, quick.
你们回去
You go back.
别再来了
Never come again.
他们带多娜回海伦那儿了
They're taking Donna back to Helen's.
你来吗
Are you coming?
我现在要和我爸待在一起
I'm gonna stay with my dad right now.
我会...
I'll, uh...
晚点过去
I'll be by later.
-麦蒂 -为了芮安
- Maddie. - For Ryn.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表