剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
我姐姐回来了吗
My sister is back?
是的 她和另外两个人鱼一起
Yeah. She's with two others.
芮安在哪
Where is Ryn?
他们想要我回到海里去
They want me back in the water.
这些东西 他们攻击我们
I mean, these things, they attacked us.
我知道你的感受
I know how you must feel,
但是去追踪他 不会有好结果的
but going after him, it's not gonna be good.
-赞德 -我很担心他
- Xander? - I'm worried about him.
赞德 等下
Xander, wait!
你别动 本
Stay where you are, Ben!
住手
Stop!
她怎么样了
How is she?
她的情况越来越糟了
She's getting worse.
芮安 有个人可能能帮上忙
Ryn, there is someone who might be able to help.
那个有你姐姐血的人
Someone who has your sister's blood.
-我可以打电♥话♥ -好的
- I can make the call. - Okay.
德克尔博士 我是本
Dr. Decker, it's Ben.
我们需要你
We need you.
多娜 不要走
Donna, please don't go.
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me. Okay?
我在这儿
I am here.
她在里面
She's in there.
我清理了伤口 进行了包扎
I've cleaned the wound, dressed it.
拜托
Hey, come on.
我没事
I'm good.
你能把吊瓶挂起来吗
Can you set up a drip?
嗯
Yeah.
来 把这个挂上去
Here. Take this and hang it up there.
这是什么 这机器
What is it, the machines?
是用来检查她的状况的
It's to check how she's doing.
她的心率 她的血压
Her heart rate, her blood pressure.
对她有帮助
It'll help her.
这些是我们从你体内提取的细胞
These are the cells that we extracted from you.
它们能帮到你
They could help you.
不要 求你了
No. Please.
不 不
No. No.
他是来帮你的
He's here to help you.
看着我
Look at me.
我在这儿 没人能伤害你
I am here so no one will hurt you.
你好 麦蒂
Hi, Maddie.
你好
Hi.
她很虚弱
She's weak,
不过她的心率上升了
but her heart rate's increased.
血压也稳定了
Blood pressure's stabilizing as well.
你居然把他叫来了
You called him?
她快死了 麦蒂
She was dying, Maddie.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
他帮助了她
He helped her.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
How's your father?
他没事
He's okay.
很走运
He got lucky.
麦蒂 他们要杀了他们
Maddie, they were gonna kill them.
我们当时必须做点什么
We had to do something.
现在不用谈这个
We don't need to talk about this right now.
本想帮我们
Ben tried to help us.
我知道 芮安
I know, Ryn.
但他没帮到 不是吗
But he didn't, did he?
诡媚海妖
第一季 第十集 [本季终]
你逗我呢吧
You gotta be kidding.
多少
How many?
好 我回头去打听下 然后回复你
All right, I'll ask around and get back to you.
怎么了
What's going on?
昨晚镇里有人开枪
Shots fired in town last night.
开枪 什么情况
Shots? What happened?
不知道
No idea.
我差点被卷进去了
I was nearly caught in the middle of it.
什么
What?!
我当时在约会
I was out on a date.
戴尔·毕晓普拿着把猎枪出现
Dale Bishop showed up holding a shotgun,
让我们回屋去
told us to get back inside.
这里到底怎么了
What is going on around here?
我最好去拜访一下戴尔
I better stop in on Dale,
看能知道些什么
see what I can find out.
你最好去
Maybe you better.
我不懂你为什么把这一切都怪在我身上
I don't get why you're blaming me for all this. All right?
我是为了保护芮安
I did it to protect Ryn.
到底怎么回事 真的
What's going on? Really?
我看着你 你做的那些决定
I look at you and the choices you're making,
你谈论芮安的方式
the way you're talking about Ryn,
我感觉你像是变了个人
and I feel like you're a different person.
麦蒂 够了
Maddie, stop.
甚至还叫来了德克尔
Even bringing Decker in.
他在帮她
He's helping her.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
我们过去都是一起做决定的
We used to make decisions together.
我感觉你被冲昏了头脑
I feel like you're off in your own head.
我能问她个问题吗
May I ask her a question?
可以
Yes.
你
You...
之前对我唱过歌♥
sang a song before to me.
你能再唱一次吗
Could you do it again?
你的声音太动听了
Your voice is so beautiful.
请你离开
You need to leave.
我就是想再听一次
I just need to hear it once--
她对你唱歌♥是为了逃离你
She sang to you to escape from you,
不是因为她爱你
not because she loves you.
但是...
But...
她不会再唱的
She will not do it again.
你能对我唱歌♥吗
Will you sing to me?
她怎么样了
How is she?
好些了
Doin' better.
你好像并不开心
You don't seem happy about it.
她的妹妹 芮安
The sister, Ryn,
你们之间是怎么回事
what's between you two?
什么意思
What do you mean?
芮安说她姐姐并不爱我
Ryn said her sister doesn't love me.
那她为什么唱歌♥
Why would she sing?
为什么要吸引我
Why would she draw me to her?
我知道的不比你多
I don't know anymore about it than you do.
你看起来知道得更多
You seem to.
我就是想再听一次
I just need it one more time.
我救了她的命
I saved her life.
或许你可以在她面前替我求求情
Maybe you can talk to her for me.
我再听不到那歌♥声
I don't hear it again,
我会发疯的
I'm gonna lose my damn mind.
求你带我回去
Please take me back.
回到海里
To the water.
她还不够强壮
She's not strong enough.
还不行
Not yet.
求你了
Please.
你们俩单独谈谈吧
I'll leave you two alone to talk.
我们必须要等等
We must wait.
变身要花很多精力
It takes a lot of strength to change.
你好些了我就带你回去
I will take you when you're better.
记得我们小时候吗
Remember when we were young?
我们好几天一起捕猎
We hunted together for days.
我追赶着你让你快点
I chased you to make you fast.
你教我如何打斗
And you taught me how to fight
如何变强
and be strong.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表