剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
这次死亡 我的错
This death my fault.
我让北极星陷入了危险 芮安 是我
I put the North Star in danger, Ryn. Me
他们攻击我们 麦蒂
They attacked us, Maddie.
他们想杀死船上的每一个人
They tried to kill every one of us on that ship.
你得注意点赞德
You need to keep an eye on Xander.
他状态不太好
He doesn't look well.
如果他发现芮安也是他们中的一员的话...
If he were to find out that Ryn is one of them...
你好 对不起
Hello. I am sorry.
-什么 -他们杀你♥爸♥爸
- What? - They kill your father.
一直以来 你都在对我撒谎
All this time, you've been lying to me?
海达族人的传说 记得吗
Haida myths, remember?
那些可以变成神话动物的变形人
About the shape-shifters who could transform into spirit animals.
你听过海妖之歌♥的传说 对吧
You know the myths about a Siren song, right?
它能深入你的脑髓
It gets inside your head.
你能再对我唱一次吗
Will you sing to me again?
你叫什么
What are you barking at?
我怎么不知道这里是裸体海滩
I didn't know this was a nude beach.
诡媚海妖
第一季 第九集
北极星
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
芮安 那是她的名字 对吗
Ryn. That's her name, right?
是的 她怎么了
Yeah. What about her?
你觉得她知道他在哪吗
You think she knows where he is?
杀了我爸的那条人鱼
The one who killed my dad?
不 她应该不知道
No, I don't think she does.
但她知道我们可以在哪找到他
But she knows where we can find him.
外面 不管他在哪
Like, out there, wherever he is.
赞德 我知道你的感受
Xander, I know how you must feel,
但是去追踪他 不会有好结果的
but going after him, it's not gonna be good.
你看到了他们的能耐
You saw what they're capable of.
你会找到办法挺过这段时间的
You'll find a way through this.
鲨鱼
A shark.
鲨鱼猎捕觅食 对吗
Shark hunts to eat, right?
这些东西 他们攻击我们
I mean, these things, they attacked us.
他们抱着复仇的心态追杀我们
They came after us with some kind of sick-ass vengeance.
芮安不是那样的 她变了
Ryn isn't like that. She changed.
如果她可以 其他人鱼也可以
If she can, so can the others.
如果她这么厉害 那为什么不帮我们
Well, if she's so good, then how come she can't help us?
帮你什么 杀了他吗
Help you do what? Kill him?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我得去我妈家拿点东西 好吗
I gotta get something from my mom's, okay?
别担心 麦蒂
Don't worry, Maddie.
真的 我没问题
Seriously, I got this.
你好 本
Hello, Ben.
麦蒂呢
Where's Maddie?
她
Uh, she...
她昨晚去陪赞德了
stayed with Xander last night.
她想确保他没事
She's trying to make sure that he's okay.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
他经历了很多事情
He's been through a lot.
我为他难过
I am sad for him.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
本还好吗
Is Ben okay?
嗯
Yeah.
本很好
Ben is good.
肖恩的追悼会怎么样
How was Sean's memorial?
艰难 但还不错
Tough, but good.
大家都还不太能接受
I think everyone's still in shock.
赞德呢
Xander?
这也是我来的原因之一
That's part of why I came.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
赞德
Xander?
赞德
Xander?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我...没什么 我就是...
I was-- Nothin'. I was just, uh...
在找一件爸爸的外套
lookin' for a jacket that Dad had, but...
你能帮我个忙 把这个还给海伦吗 麻烦了
Um, can you do me a favor and return this to Helen, please?
我有好多盘子要清理
I've got so many damn dishes around from people.
妈 现在不是时候
Ma, it's really not a great time.
我现在也不好受 赞德
Not really a great time for me, either, Xander.
好吧 交给我
All right, all right. I'll take it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你怎么回来了
Why did you come back?
-芮安 -他们是谁
- Ryn. - Who are they?
我知道船上发生了什么
I know what happened on the boat.
你当时在场吗
Were you there?
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
肖恩 他是我的朋友
Sean, he was my friend.
我们把芮安带回家
We take Ryn back to her home.
我还以为你们只会为了生存而杀戮
I thought you only kill for survival,
但现在 侵略 阴谋 复仇
but now-- aggression, plotting, revenge.
你们比我想象的更像人类
You're more human than I realized.
我们是她的家人
We are her family.
她必须回去
She must come back.
如果她不想跟你走呢
What if she doesn't want to go with you?
她似乎很喜欢她的人类朋友
She seems very attached to her human friends.
芮安在哪
Where is Ryn?
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
海伦应该帮助我
Helen should help me.
本
Ben.
我姐姐回来了吗
My sister is back?
是的 她和另外两个人鱼一起
Yeah. She's with two others.
他们想要我回到海里去
They want me back in the water.
你怎么想的
What do you want?
我想自己选择
I want to choose
什么时候到陆地上
when I go on land,
什么时候回到海里
when I go in the water.
好的 那我们就这样跟他们说
Okay. So that's what we'll tell them.
可能我怎么想的根本不重要
Maybe what I want is not important.
当然重要了
Of course it is.
情况会很糟糕
It will be bad.
他们不会听的
They will not listen.
他们会伤害人类
They will hurt people
直到我愿意跟他们一起走
unless I go back with them.
我们可以跟他们谈谈
We can talk to them.
如果你想留下 芮安 那是你自己的选择
If you want to stay, Ryn, that's your choice.
不关他们的事
It's not theirs.
我最好还是离开
It is better if I go.
和我姐姐一起来的那两个
These two with my sister,
我知道他们
I know them.
他们很强大
They are strong.
是狩猎者
Hunters.
他们会一直来的
They will keep coming,
只会越来越危险
only more danger.
不一定非要这样的
It doesn't have to be like this.
我们可以改变的
We can change it.
你不能就这样回去了
You can't just go back.
我需要你在这儿
I need you here.
我知道我的姐姐会去哪儿找我
I know where my sister will go to look for me.
我们去那里
We will go there
趁她还没伤害任何人
before they hurt anymore people.
等会儿家里见
I'll see you at the house then.
好的
Yeah, sounds good.
有人帮你们解决问题了吗
Have you folks been helped?
我们在沙滩上
We were out on the beach,
有三个裸体主义者袭击我们并偷了我们的衣服
when these three nudists assaulted us and stole our clothes.
裸体主义者
Nudists?
他们攻击性很强
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表