剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
你可以不戴 由你决定
You don't have to wear it. It's your choice.
我回来
I come back.
好的
Sure.
怎么了
What is it?
本
Ben?
他们找到克里斯了
They found Chris.
姐姐
Sister.
我们不确定
We don't know.
我跟你去
I go with you.
芮安 你不能去
Ryn, you can't.
我姐姐 还活着
My sister... is alive.
你♥爸♥爸
Your father...
是猎人
a hunter?
他只抓坏人
He only hunts bad people.
我不...
I am not...
坏
bad.
嗯
No.
他只是不明白那辆车里发生了什么
He just doesn't understand what happened in that car.
他想知道答案
He wants answers.
你是好人
You're good.
-那是克里斯 -我们马上回来
- That's Chris! - We'll be right back.
克里斯 克里斯 撑住 兄弟
Chris! Chris, hang in, man.
撑住 兄弟
Hey. Hang in there, man.
没事
All right.
本
Ben.
去
Go.
没事了 有我们
It's all right. We got you.
挺住
Hey, stay with me.
到了
All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
克里斯 克里斯
Chris! Chris!
他需要急救 兄弟
He needs help, man.
-我们得带他去医院 -不要去医院
- We gotta get him to a hospital. - No hospital!
好 那去诊所
All right, the clinic.
艾伯特医生可以照看他
Doc Abbott can take care of him.
赞德 我在那儿跟你会面 好吗
Xander, I'll meet you back there, okay?
我们把他找回来了
We got him back.
我们把他找回来了
We got him back.
找到他了
We got him.
好了 去吧
Okay. Go.
芮安
Ryn!
那个女孩是
That girl... ?
她姐姐
Her sister.
她找到她了
She found her.
布里斯托尔湾诊所
起重机臂坏了 切到了他
Crane arm broke free, sliced him up.
整个小镇都在找他
Whole town's been looking for him.
他当时入住的是哪家医院
What hospital was he in?
军事医院
Uh, military hospital.
这种情况他们也让他出院吗
And they released him in this condition?
他经历了不少事
He's been through a lot.
如果你有办法能在这救治他的话
If there's any way you can treat him here,
我们真的感激不尽
we'd really appreciate it.
这件事和你一直打电♥话♥来
This have anything to do
让我去治的姑娘有关吗
with that girl you've been calling me about?
没有
No.
拜托了
Please...
艾伯特医生
Dr. Abbott.
好了 大家都出去
All right, everyone clear out of here.
腾点地方给我♥干♥活
Give me some room to work.
快走
Let's go!
医生说了他不会有事的
Doc said he's gonna be okay.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
麦蒂呢
Where's Maddie?
她回我家了
She went back to my place.
艾伯特医生问你的那个姑娘是谁
So who's that girl that, uh, Dr. Abbott was asking you about?
你一直打电♥话♥来让他去治的那个
You know, the one you were calling about?
只是哺乳动物中心的志愿者
Oh, just a volunteer at the Mammal Center.
她一开始出现的时候喝醉了
Yeah, she started showing up wasted,
我以为我也许能帮帮她
so I thought maybe I could get her some help.
那就好 因为如果我发现你背叛麦蒂
Well, good, 'cause if I thought you were cheating on Maddie,
我会揍死你
I'd have to kick your ass.
布雷默顿附近的吉赛普郡发生了突发事件
Breaking news out of Kitsap County near Bremerton
突发新闻
拉森湖鱼孵化场发生火灾
消防队正在努力控制一场大火
where fire crews are struggling to control
而该地之前是拉森湖鱼孵化场的大楼
a massive blaze at the former Larson Lake Fish Hatchery building.
老兄 就是那个地方
Dude, that's the place.
他们就是把克里斯关在那里
That's the place where they were holding Chris.
现在他们在善后
They're cleaning up loose ends.
就像那些装在行李袋里的人一样
It's just like the dudes with the duffel bags.
他们要抹除所有的证据
They're wiping out all of the evidence.
他们会来找他的
They'll be coming for him.
有用吗
Is it working?
有 她现在游得飞快
Yeah. She's moving fast.
已经往西北游了320公里了
Already 200 miles northwest.
你觉得她要去哪
Where do you think she's going?
回家
Home.
深度测量
她在加快速度
She's picking up speed.
我们跟丢她了
We lost her.
诡媚海妖
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表