剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
芮安回来了
Ryn's back.
她到底回来干什么
Why on earth would she come back?
我们需要帮助
We need help.
情况越来越糟了是吗
It's getting worse, isn't it?
出什么事了
What's happening?
他们要把人鱼饿出来 麦蒂
They're starving them out, Maddie.
是政♥府♥允许的
The government's letting it happen.
这就是政♥府♥干的
They're making it happen.
一名年轻女子袭击了一位220斤的码头工人
Seems a young woman assaulted a 250-pound dock worker.
我们需要人类
We need the people.
-他们拿了 -不不
- Them take! - No. No, no, no, no!
芮安
Ryn!
水 现在
Water! Now!
看到他们了吗
Any sign of them?
你吗
You?
是的 你可以相信我
Yes, you can trust me.
这个德克尔
This Decker guy.
我们该小心的人是他
He's the one we gotta watch out for.
通缉
嫌疑人
波纳尔海鲜
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
麦蒂 你跟我讲了关于妈妈的故事
Maddie, you tell me story about mother.
是的
That's right.
你妈妈走了
Your mother is gone.
芮安小的时候
When Ryn was young,
妈妈死了
mother died.
姐姐一直照顾我
Sister took care of me always.
但她现在孤身一人
But now she is alone.
饥饿 受惊
She's hungry and frightened.
芮安
Ryn.
她会在晚上
She will be out in the night
出去觅食
to find food.
她在猎食
She's hunting?
是的 她会猎食
Yes, she will hunt.
波纳尔海鲜
蒙特罗警官 有何贵干
Officer Montero, what can I do for you?
就想提醒你下 长官
Just wanted to give you the heads up, sir,
海军上将在找你
that the Admiral was in looking for you.
你跟他说了什么
What'd you tell him?
什么都没说
Nothing.
我感觉你或许在追踪
I got the feeling you might be following up
你的嫌疑犯
on your... suspect,
但注意到了你的行程并没出现在值勤表上
but noticed that your trip wasn't on the roster.
就想跟你说下 长官
Just wanted to let you know, sir.
谢谢你的谨慎 蒙特罗
I appreciate your discretion, Montero.
乐意效劳 长官
I'm here to help, sir.
诡媚海妖
第一季 第六集
看到这个了吗
You see this?
岌岌可危的鱼类数量
《纪事报》点名波纳尔海鲜过量捕鱼
The Chronicle called out Pownall Seafood by name for overfishing.
你♥爸♥会很开心的
Your dad's gonna love that.
是啊 等我跟他说他得收回渔船后
Yeah. Well, he'll love it even more
他会更开心的
when I tell him he's gotta bring the boats in.
政♥府♥放任他自♥由♥捕捞
The government's giving him free rein.
他不会轻易退让的
He's not gonna back down so easily.
我得给他个退让的好理由
Well, I gotta give him a good reason to.
芮安
Ryn?
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们会解决你和你姐姐的事的
We're gonna work it out for you and your sister.
我姐姐不信我
My sister not trust me.
听着 如果我们向她证明我们能帮助你们的族群
Look, if we show her we can help your people,
给他们搞到所需的食物 她就会回心转意的
get them the food they need, she'll change her mind.
我们只是要小心点
We just need to be careful.
她前几天晚上在渔场攻击了一个人
She attacked someone at the fishery the other night.
警方可能在找你们
The police could be looking for you.
好 麦蒂
Yes... Maddie.
我煮了一杯咖啡 加了糖和大豆
All right, I got one coffee, sugar and soy.
还有一条鱼 头尾都在
One fish, head and tail.
好了 我得走了
All right, I gotta get out of here.
-麦蒂 -爱你
- Maddie? - Love you.
爱你
Love you.
好吧 被强吻了
Okay, so that just happened.
我前些天也被亲了
I got one the other day.
你昨晚去哪了
Where did you go last night?
你和你妹妹都有同样的神秘习惯
You and your sister have the same mysterious habits.
不过她更爱说话
She's a bit chattier, though.
你不喜欢这里 我知道
You don't like it here. I know.
芮安
Ryn.
你想见她
You want to see her?
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
或许你能跟她讲讲理
Maybe you can talk some sense into her.
所有渔场都在利用这些松懈的管制条例
Every fishery out there's taking advantage of these lax regulations.
为什么偏偏点名我们
Why they gotta single us out by name?
不可理喻
It's unbelievable.
我们是规模最大的
We're the biggest.
所以他们才会点我们名
Of course they're gonna call us out.
你的意思是我们活该被说成是坏人吗
Are you saying it's fair that we're being portrayed as the bad guy here?
我们就是坏人
We are the bad guy here.
但我们不一定非得这样
But we don't have to be.
什么意思
What are you sayin'?
让他们看看就算政♥府♥对于环保很松懈
Show them that, even though the government is lax on conservation,
波纳尔海鲜并没松懈
Pownall Seafood isn't.
这倒是个扭转局面的好窍门
That could be a way to spin this.
不 我是说我们真的可以这么做
No, I'm saying we could actually do it.
怎么做
How?
我们的产品在批发市场卖♥♥得很好
Our product does great at warehouse groceries,
但我们没卖♥♥给高端的纯天然市场
but we don't sell to high-end natural markets.
我们生意做得比那大
We're bigger than that.
你知道我们卖♥♥了多少鲑鱼给克罗格公♥司♥吗
You know how much Salmon we sell to Kroger?
知道 但你知道在全食超♥市♥
Yes, but do you know how much a pound
一磅可持续捕捞的银大马哈鱼多少钱吗
of sustainable line-caught Coho costs at Whole Foods?
我们从没真正吸引住高端商户的眼光
Well, we never really romanced those guys, the high-enders.
生态友好地捕鱼意味着每磅价格更高
Eco-friendly fishing equals a higher price per pound.
我调查过数据
I've checked the numbers.
我们的利润会上升六个百分点
Our profit margin goes up six percent.
六个百分点
Six percent, huh?
那是在我捐给绿色和平组织之前还是之后
That before or after my donation to Greenpeace?
本
Ben?
要不你今晚去参加你妈妈举办的活动吧
Why don't you come to your mother's event tonight,
她的资金筹集活动
her fundraiser thingy?
我不行 我还有好多事要办
I can't. I got too much stuff to do.
她刚被拒绝参加一项临床试验
She just got turned down by another clinical trial.
你妈从来不会提这种事
You know your mother would never mention it,
但她情绪很低落
but her spirits are pretty low, and...
我知道你和道格陪着她的话会让她好受点
Well, I know that having you and Doug there would give her a boost.
来吧 同时我向你保证
Come, and in the meantime, I promise you,
我会慎重考虑你刚刚说的
I'll really think about what you said here.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
Thanks for the call.
她怎么到你这儿来了
How'd she end up here?
我出去找到她了
I went out and found her.
你和她们是怎么回事
What is up with you and them?
或许她们感受到了我的同情心
Well, maybe they sense my empathy.
永远的局外人
The perpetual outsider.
你怎么这么了解她们
How do you know so much about them?
有些事你没告诉我们
There's something you're not telling us.
我没告诉你们的事多了去了
Oh, there's a lot I'm not telling you.
比如什么事 海伦 你得...
Like what? Helen, you need--
我们该担心吗
Should we be worried?
不再争吵
No more fight.
办茶话会吗
A tea party?
就是些甘菊而已
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表