剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
三点会议室见
3:00 at the lodge.
好好养着那条腿
Take care of that leg.
好的
Will do.
你确定知道我们要去哪吗
Are you sure you know where we're goin'?
我心里有数
Like the back of my own hand.
好 上来小心点
Okay, be careful up here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是我家人的墓地
This is my family's burial ground.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这很...
I know this is...
神圣 没错
Sacred, yes.
但这是人类的墓地
But it is for human.
我姐姐不想和人类埋在一起
My sister would not want to lay with humans.
他们不是人类 芮安
They're not human, Ryn.
他们是在大屠♥杀♥中被害的那些
These are the ones that were killed in the massacre.
不 你在书上读到的
No. The story you read in the book,
那些是在海上遇害的
those creatures were slaughtered out on the water.
但其他变成人形的
But others, in human form,
都是在布里斯托尔湾死的
died in Bristol Cove.
她是第一个
She was the first.
她是查尔斯·波纳尔和他的美人鱼的女儿
She was the daughter of Charles Pownall and his mermaid.
那个小孩就埋在这里吗
The baby is buried here?
芮安说查尔斯把他的孩子杀了
Ryn told me that Charles killed his child.
不
Oh, no.
你的族人也许是这么认为的
That may be what your colony believes,
但事实并非如此
but that's not what happened.
小孩出生时还处于变形阶段
The baby was born in transition
看上去很畸形
and appeared deformed,
是一个挣扎在两个世界之间的生物
a soul caught between two worlds.
查尔斯知道布里斯托尔湾的医生
Charles knew that the doctors of Bristol Cove
会把她当成怪物
would see her as an abomination
拒绝为她治疗
and refuse to treat her.
这个小孩会受折磨致死
The baby was gonna suffer and die.
所以他把她带到树林里
So he took her into the woods.
带她脱离苦海吗
To put her out of her misery?
不 他把她交给比布里斯托尔湾的医生们
No. He brought her to bigger minds
心胸更加开阔的人
than the doctors of Bristol Cove.
交给那些不害怕变形人的人们
To people who weren't afraid of shape-shifters.
海达族
The Haida.
没错
Yes.
她活下来了吗
She lived?
海达族帮她完成了变形
The Haida helped her to complete her transition,
她活了很久
and she lived for a very long time.
我是她仅存的后代了
I am her last living descendant.
你也是他们之一
You're one of them?
没错
That's right.
准确地说是八分之一
One-eighth to be exact.
芮安 你知道这事吗
Ryn, did you know this?
知道
Yes.
我感觉到她是我们的一员
I sense she is one of us.
但是我不知道那个孩子活了下来
But I did not know the child lived.
你能...变身吗
Can you... change?
不能
Oh, no.
我...
No, I'm, uh...
隔了好几代了
generations removed from that.
如果你是查尔斯·波纳尔的后代
So... So if you're a descendant of Charles Pownall,
也就是说...
that means that--
你和我 是有血缘关系的
You and I, we're related.
我的家人知道吗
Does my family know?
那你得去问他们了
That's for you to ask them.
你会被埋在这吗
You will be buried here?
对
Yes.
和这些可怜的灵魂一起
Along with these poor souls
被困在两个世界之间
trapped between two worlds.
这就是多娜的归宿
This is exactly where Donna belongs.
我们会把姐姐带过来的
We will bring sister here.
白天就喝酒吗
Day drinkin', huh?
珍妮不想搬进来是吧
Thinkin' that Janine said no to movin' in?
兄弟 也别太怪自己了
Aw, dude, don't take it too personally.
你也知道 三个人一起太挤了
It's just, you know, three's a crowd.
说得也对
You got that right.
你们可以找个自己的住处
You guys just get your own place.
我知道你现在缺钱
Look, I know that you're strapped for cash,
但是我琢磨着
but, um, I was thinkin',
我们明天一早就出海
first thing tomorrow, we take out the boat.
我需要一个大副
I need a first mate.
珍妮告诉了我 赞德
Janine told me, Xander,
说了她为什么不想
about why she'd be so uncomfortable
和咱们住在一个公♥寓♥里
with all of us sharing the apartment together?
因为你们两个睡过了
You know, seeing as how you two slept together?
她这么跟你说的
She told you that?
对 她就这么跟我说的
Yeah, she told me that.
加尔文 哥们
Hey, Calvin, man,
我是应该告诉你的
look, I would have told you.
但那都是一段时间之前的事了
Okay, but it was a while ago.
那时候你们还没认真谈呢
I mean, it was before you guys were even serious,
后来你们确认关系了 就好像
and then when you got serious, it just seemed like,
我都不知道该怎么提起这件事了
I didn't know how to bring it up.
然后接连发生了其他的事
And then all this other stuff started to happen.
知道吗 我...
You know what? I--
我现在没法跟你谈这件事
I can't do this with you right now, all right?
那我们的计划呢
What about our plans?
生意和船怎么办
The business? The boat?
这都暂时搁置了吧
That's gonna have to stay on hold right now, okay?
一直等到我不想打死你为止
Maybe until I don't want to beat the crap out of you.
别这样
Come on.
别这样 加尔文
Come on, Calvin.
加尔文
Calvin!
姐姐的新家
Sister's new home.
也是芮安的
Ryn's too.
你为什么不告诉我海伦是咱们的亲戚
Why didn't you tell me that Helen is our relative?
查尔斯和镇上的一个女人有外遇
Look, Charles had an affair with a woman in town. Okay?
她在一个当地的酒吧打工
She worked at a local bar.
一个妓院
A brothel.
所以她是个妓♥女♥吗
What, so she was a prostitute?
你可以想象一下
You can imagine
婚外情 和一个那种职业的女人
an extramarital affair, a child out of wedlock
有了私生子
with a woman in that profession.
那时候的人可不会谈这种事
These aren't things people talked about back then.
每个家族都会有秘密 本
Every family has its secrets, Ben.
这不是什么古老的历史 爸爸
This isn't some kind of ancient history, Dad.
我有亲戚住在镇上
I have a relative living in town,
我从小就认识她
one that I've known my whole life.
你了解我们的家族 本
You know our family, Ben.
他们不会想把这种过往张扬出去的
This kind of history, nothing they'd want out there.
为什么要纠结于丑陋的一面呢
Why dwell on the ugliness?
查尔斯是个麻烦人物
Okay, Charles was a troubled guy.
这些我们说过了
We talked about that.
据我所知 他有很多恶习
From what I understand, he had a lot of demons.
那我们就装作事情没发生过吗
So we just act like it never happened?
装作和我们无关吗
Like it's nothing to do with us?
对不起 本
I'm sorry, Ben,
如果你觉得我们没和你说实话
if you feel like we haven't been honest with you.
我担心你
Look, I'm worried about you.
你妈也担心你
Your mom is, too.
也许我做错了 不该带你来这里
Maybe I made a mistake bringing you out here,
让你坐在办公桌边
stickin' you behind a desk.
我很自私
I was bein' selfish.
你在研究中心里多开心呀
You were so happy at the Research Center,
我们再想想吧
let's rethink it.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表