剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
You said the "G" word.
我很意外
I'm impressed.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thank you for helping.
别的忙我也帮不上
It's the least I can do.
帕蒂以前总说 也许她是他的妻子
Patti always said she might have been his wife,
但海洋是他的情妇
but the ocean was his mistress.
一辈子都在跟船打交道
You work on a boat your whole life
然后却那么死了
and to go that way?
根本就说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
是的 根本说不通
No, it doesn't make any sense.
在这里谈论这个不合适
Not the place to talk about this.
我得和你谈谈 去外面
I need a word with you, outside.
我想知道真♥相♥
I want to know the truth.
肖恩到底是怎么死的
How did Sean die?
他被渔网困住了 动不了
He got caught up in a net, couldn't--
够了
Stop!
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
是他们干的
It was them.
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你可能会害死所有人的
You might have all gotten killed!
相信我 如果我能改变 我早就做了
Believe me, if I could change it, I would.
你得注意点赞德
You need to keep an eye on Xander.
如果他发现芮安也是他们中的一员的话...
If he were to find out that Ryn is one of them...
只是从来没见过尸体罢了
Just never seen a dead body before.
我们该记住肖恩还活着的时候
Look, we should remember Sean alive.
我们是来庆祝他的一生的
We're supposed to be celebrating his life.
是 当然
Yeah. No, um, of course.
阿赞 只是...
Look, Xan, it's--
只是这整件事
it's just this whole thing,
我再也受不了了
you know, I can't handle it anymore.
我的脑子一团乱麻
My-- my mind is messed up. I--
兄弟 你最近经历了太多事情
Look, man, you've been through a lot lately.
-是啊 -我们都是
- Yeah. - We all have.
我一闭眼就会看到他们
Look, I can't even close my eyes without seeing them.
我也是 哥们
Yeah, me, too, man.
我感觉我就要崩溃了
I just feel like I'm gonna crack, okay?
克里斯 如果你需要帮助
Chris, if you need help,
艾伯特医生有...
Doc Abbott has...
不要再看什么医生 去什么医院了 好吗
No more doctors. No more hospitals. Okay?
我要离开这里
Look, I'm leaving town,
这回是永远离开
for good this time.
克里斯 别这样
Chris, come on, man.
我说真的
Yeah, I'm going.
这事定了 好吗
It's done, okay?
什么时候
When?
现在
Now.
你要去哪儿
Where are you gonna go?
内陆 我再也不想上船了
Inland. I never want to get on a boat again
我在爱荷华有个表亲
I have a cousin in Iowa
说我可以去投奔他
says I can crash with him.
阿赞 我很抱歉
Look, Xan, I'm sorry, okay?
但你理...
But you get--
你理解的 对吧
I mean, you get it, right?
我不能再在这儿待下去了
I can't stay here anymore.
你♥爸♥爸的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about your dad.
我永远都不会忘了他
I'll never forget him.
要好好的 好吗
Be good, all right?
你们要注意安全 好吗
You guys stay safe, okay?
船锚酒吧
沉痛悼念
肖恩·麦克卢尔
对不起 我...
Sorry, I--
我不知道我是着了什么魔
I don't know what got into me.
性和葬礼
Sex and funerals.
特别搭
It's a thing.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Sure.
别人的死亡让我们意识到我们也会死
We're all reminded of our mortality when someone dies.
是啊 我猜我只是在发泄悲伤
Yeah. I guess it's just the grief coming out.
事情不是看起来这样的
That wasn't what it looked like.
好吧 其实就是那么回事
Okay, yeah, it was what it looked like.
性和葬礼 哥们
Sex and funerals, man.
特别搭
It's a thing.
我也是这么听说的
So I've heard.
敬肖恩船长
To Captain Sean!
敬肖恩船长
To Captain Sean!
敬肖恩
To Sean!
再来一轮 珍妮
Another round, Janine!
你们这些以我爸的名义大喝特喝的人
Hey. All you freeloaders gettin' drunk on my dad's account.
不是每天都会有渔夫去世的
Not every day that a fisherman dies, so...
但谢谢你们所有人
But thank you all for
出席葬礼 献上敬意
comin' out, payin' your respects,
还有 敬我妈妈
and, uh, to my mom,
帕蒂·麦克卢尔
Patti McClure, everybody.
请你们为她鼓掌
Give her... Give her a hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
我写了几句
Um, I wrote a few...
几句话...
a few things down, so, uh...
我爸爸
My dad, uh...
他是个伟人
he was a giant.
不为生活所拘束
Larger than life.
然而...
And, uh...
伟人不该这么早离开人世
giants aren't supposed to die.
他一辈子...
He-- He spent his life, um...
他本不用死
He didn't have to die.
他本不用死
He didn't have to die.
不是今天这个样子
Not like this.
我本可以救他的
I could have saved him.
他本不用死
He didn't have to die.
海里有东西
There are things out there.
我们控制不了的东西
Things that we can't control.
他们...
And they...
他们夺走了我爸的生命
And they took my dad.
很抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
我会补偿你的
I'm gonna make this up to you.
会补偿你的
Gonna make it up to you.
好了 没事了
Hey, come on, man, it's okay.
赞德 好了
Xan, come on.
没事了
It's okay.
我觉得赞德是想说
I think that what Xander was tryin' to say
大海是个
is that-- that the ocean is
强大而危险的地方
a powerful, dangerous place.
没人比肖恩更明白
No one knew this better than Sean.
我高中起就在
I started workin' on, uh...
肖恩的船上工作
on Sean's boat when I was in high school,
肖恩给我留下的第一印象就是
and the first thing I learned about Sean
他真的很烦人
was that he can be a real pain in the ass.
但当时在我眼中
But in my teenage eyes,
他还代表着一个男人该有的样子
he also represented everything a man should be.
他对我就像一个父亲那样
He was like a father to me.
他很严厉
I mean, he was tough,
忠诚
loyal,
独♥立♥
independent,
他愿意为自己的船员去死
and he would die for his men.
不敢相信他已经走了
I can't believe he's gone.
和在座所有人一样
And, uh, like all of you in here,
我永远也不会忘记他
I'm never gonna forget him.
现在还有别人想发言吗
Now if anyone else has anything they'd like to say.
有
Yeah.
我有
I do.
我知道在你们大多数人眼里我只是个老板
I know most of you probably just think of me as the boss,
坐在陆地上的办公室中
landlocked in my office,
但我也是从渔民起步的
but I started out as a fisherman, too.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表