剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我想睡那里
I want to sleep in there.
我不觉得那是什么好主意
I don't think that's such a good idea.
睡在我的船上
On my boat.
好吧
Okay.
我知道了
I get it.
你为什么这样做
Why you doin' this?
因为我是你朋友 赞德
Because I'm your friend, Xander,
我关心你
and I care about you.
不是
No.
你为什么帮她
Why are you helpin' her?
因为我相信芮安是善良的
Because I believe Ryn is good.
我也关心她
And I care about her.
她与众不同 赞德
She's different, Xander.
她很特别
She's special.
麦蒂·毕晓普
Maddie Bishop.
金子般的心
Heart of gold,
能看到任何人的优点
can see the good in anybody.
我一直很爱你这点
I always loved that about you.
赞德
Xander...
别这样
please don't.
那都是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
别打扰我妈妈
要再陪一会儿赞德
确保他没事
好 我去接芮安
回船屋见
我不理解
I don't understand.
现在它信任芮安了
Now she trust Ryn.
我...
Oh, I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道你和他们不一样
I know you're not like them.
本 芮安 朋友
Ben. Ryn. Friend.
你能再对我唱一次吗
Will you sing to me again?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表