剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
So if you think this boat is the only thing I care about,
那是因为我只剩它了
it's 'cause it's the only thing I've got.
你们听见了没
You guys hear that?
我什么都没听见
I don't hear anything.
该死
Damn it!
这下我绝对听到了
Yeah, now I definitely heard that.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything!
这边什么都没有
There's nothing back here!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
赞德 启动电池
Xander, fire up the batteries.
-我♥操♥... -那是什么玩意
- Holy-- - What the hell is that thing?
矛 船侧有一支矛
Spear! There's a spear in the side of the boat!
你最好到上面去
You better get up there.
爸 我不要把你一个人丢在这
Dad, I'm not leaving you down here!
让我来 孩子 快走
I got this, son! Go!
该死
Damn it!
-抓住他 -赶他走
- Get him! - Keep him off!
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?!
我们去追那个东西
We'll go after that one!
你们继续在这上面守着
You guys keep watch up here!
本 快点 我们去困住他
Ben, come on! We're gonna trap him in the hold!
没事的
It's okay.
怎么回事 麦蒂
What's goin' on, Maddie?
这能证明什么
What is this supposed to prove?
看着
Just watch.
芮安 我们得证明给他看
Ryn, we have to show him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他肯定在那
He must be back there.
太黑了 什么都看不见
It's too dark! I can't see anything!
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
不知道
I don't know.
我去这边看看
I'll check down this way.
克里斯 你在干什么
Chris, what are you doin', man?!
克里斯 快停下 你怎么了
Chris, stop! Dude, what's wrong?!
本
Ben?!
退后 快闪开
Back up, man! Move!
克里斯 快闪开
Chris, get out the way!
克里斯 走开
Chris, move!
把他扔进洞里
Get him in the hole!
克里斯 快让开
Chris, get out of the way
我要开枪了 快躲开
I got a shot! Move!
克里斯 让开
Chris, move!
快停下
Stop!
克里斯 别去
Chris, man, stop!
-你搞得定吗 -我来 你快去
- You got it?! - Yeah, yeah! Go, go!
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯 不能去 快走
Chris, no! Come on!
-克里斯 走 快走 -放开我
- Chris, come on, come on! - Let me go, man!
-放开我 -克里斯 等一下
- Let me go! - Chris, wait!
住手
Stop!
放开我
Let me go!
快松手
Get off me!
待在那 别动
Stay there! Stay!
引擎好了
The engines are back!
但是船还在进水
But we're still takin' on water!
你们得把船修好
You guys get her patched up!
我就能带大家回家
I'll get us back home!
先把船开走
Let's move it!
你确定还想抓那东西吗
Still sure you want to catch one of these things?
你说什么 兄弟 我们已经抓到了
What? We already did, man.
等等 等一下 阿赞 阿赞
Wait, wait, wait! Xan! Xan!
不是吧
Oh, no.
赞德 等一下
Xander, wait.
好吧
Okay, um...
你去那边看看 我到上面去
You check that way! I'll go up!
就在那 那里 那里
There, there, there.
你到底会不会焊接啊
Do you even know how to weld?
这玩意儿焊上你嘴的时候你就知道了
You don't shut up, your mouth's about to find out.
阿赞
Xan!
爸
Dad!
赞德
Xander!
爸 我们马上送你去医院
Dad! We're gonna get you to a hospital!
你会没事的
We're gonna get you back!
捂着这个
Let's get this here.
撑住 好吗 撑住啊
Hang on. Okay? Just hang on.
马上开船回家
Take us home!
快点 快开船
Now! Now! Go!
-好好好 -见鬼的
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Holy crap.
赶紧把急救包拿来
Get the med pack right now!
好好
Okay, yeah!
我回不到岸上了
I'll never make it back to land.
别这么说
Don't say that.
别这么说
Don't say that.
对不起 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起 都是我的错
I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
我不该把船开走
I shouldn't have taken the boat.
我不该叫你别插手
I shouldn't have asked you to stay out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你只是想为你的家人做些好事
You just tried to do right by your family.
我对你太苛刻了 阿赞
I been hard on you, Xan.
我对你太苛刻了
I been hard on you.
我只是... 我只是想让你准备好
I just-- I just wanted to get you ready
出任船长
to be captain.
但不是这样 老爸 我不想这样
Not like this, Dad. I don't want it like this.
不是这样 求你了
Not like this, please.
没事的
It's okay.
这艘船现在是你的了 儿子
She's yours now, son.
这艘船是你的了
She's yours now.
这艘船是你的...
She's your--
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
醒醒 爸
Come on, Dad!
我们该直接...
Look, we should just...
我们该直接打给海岸防卫队
We should just call the Coast Guard
解释一下这个情况
and explain the situation.
这个情况没法解释 兄弟
This situation can't be explained, man.
除非你想再进一次医院
Unless you want to end up back in the hospital,
只不过这次是要进精神病院了
and this time, in a padded room.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我们得告诉别人
We have to tell someone.
但你真以为会有人相信
Yeah, but do you really think that anyone is gonna believe
水怪跳上船 捅死了我们的船长吗
that Aquaman hopped on board and stabbed our captain?
他们会认为是我们其中一人干的
They're gonna think one of us did it!
赞德 听着
Xander, look,
肖恩想要解开一条绳索
Sean was tryin' to untangle a line,
却被缠住了
he got caught up.
他来不及拿他的小刀
He couldn't get to his knife in time,
就从船上掉下去了
and he went overboard.
然后水流把他卷走了
And the current just dragged him away.
是个意外
It was an accident.
他在海里失踪了
He's lost at sea.
他在海里失踪了
He's lost at sea.
好
Okay.
我照你说的 打给了海岸防卫队
Called the Coast Guard like you asked.
他们说没发现水上有异常
Said they haven't found anything strange on the water.
谢谢 玛丽莎
Thank you, Marissa.
县里来人把她接走了吗
Did someone from County come pick her up?
我把嫌犯放了
I let the suspect go.
什么
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表