剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
你好 赞德
Hey, Xander.
这是谁
Who's this?
我上海洋生物学课的一个朋友
Friend of mine from the Marine Bio class I'm taking.
你追踪信♥号♥♥的同时
While you track that,
我会去多查查船上那家伙的情况
I'll try to find out more about the guy who was on the boat.
我可以和我那些
I can talk to some of my colleagues
和海军一起做过研究的同事谈谈
who did some research with the Navy,
看看他们是否知道些什么
see if they know anything.
我们会找到他的 阿赞
We're gonna find him, Xan.
上车
In the car.
好了 好的
All right. Okay, so-- So
我们认识太平洋研究所的迈克尔·伊顿
we got Michael Eaton at PRI.
不 不行
No, no.
要不华盛顿大学的阿曼达·卡伦
Uh, maybe Amanda Cullen
或者德宾教授
or Professor Durbin at U-Dub.
我们可以只发几封邮件
We could just send a few emails out,
不会引起怀疑的
nothing suspicious.
把邮件写得隐晦点
You know, just keep it real subtle.
要怎么隐晦地问美人鱼的事
How do you subtly ask about a mermaid?
我们得带你回海伦那里
We got to get you back to Helen's.
如果找到你姐姐 你会做什么
If you find your sister, what would you do?
你会回家吗
Will you go home?
我不认为她能听懂
I don't think she understands.
芮安 如果找到你姐姐...
Ryn, if you find your sister...
会
Yes.
她有种特质
She has a quality.
布里斯托尔湾的美人鱼
很难解释 我也说不好 好像...
It's hard to explain. I don't know, like...
好像我会被她吸引
Like I was drawn to her.
我也是
Me, too.
所以他的脖子
So his neck was broken
在被扔出窗户前就被弄断了吗
before he was thrown through the window?
真的吗
Really?
你会把报告发过来的 对吗
Well, you're gonna send the report over, right?
非人类的血
Non-human blood?
那到底是什么意思
What the heck does that even mean?
你是指动物或其它东西的血吗
You mean like an animal or something?
不 让史蒂夫把它放在家里了
No. Have-- Have Steve drop it off at the house, all right?
好的
All right.
回头再打给你
I'll talk to you later.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
小麦
Oh, hey, Mads.
本
Ben.
是的 一切都好
Yeah. Everything's fine.
就是我在查的一个案子
Just a, uh, case I'm working on.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表