剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
基于目前的情况 我们加快了试验速度
We are accelerating the testing based on what we're seeing.
恐怕我们得重新考虑
I'm afraid we'll have to reconsider
我们的进展速度了 上将
the rate at which we're moving, Admiral.
为什么
And why would we do that?
可以从数据看出来
You can see by our numbers
萃取对她产生了负面影响
that the extractions are affecting her adversely.
目前我只关心结果 德克尔
Well, my concern at the moment is results, Decker.
恕我不敬 我们必须放慢项目进程 长官
Respectfully, we have to slow the program down, sir.
她现在状况不好
She's in distress.
对此我很遗憾 真的
Well, I'm sorry about that. I am.
但我们已经取得进展了
But we're making progress here.
你必须不惜一切代价让项目按计划进行
You need to do whatever it takes to get this program on track
并让她活着
and keep her alive.
什么事
So what's up?
我只是想出来喝杯啤酒
I just wanted to grab a beer, just hang out.
聊聊爸爸的计划
Talk about this plan Dad's got.
什么计划
What plan?
他想知道你能不能和我们共事
He wanted to see if you'd do some work with us.
这个问题我们已经谈过无数次了
We've been through this a million times.
不 我俩没谈过
No, we haven't been through this.
之前你都是和他谈的
You've been through it with him.
好吧 谈吧
Okay, sure.
听着 过去你我形影不离 不是吗
Listen, it used to be you and me, right?
是一国的
On the same team.
-现在还是 -不 不是了
- We are. - No, no.
现在你表现得好像你在这里
Now you act like it's you over here,
我和爸妈却在别的地方
and I'm with Mom and Dad somewhere else.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我做了什么造成了这样的局面
What did I do to make that happen?
没什么 道格
Nothing, Doug.
你什么也没做
You didn't do anything.
她在那儿
There she is.
我来搞定
I got it.
-谁 -不过是麦蒂的一个朋友
- Who? - Just one of-- one of Maddie's friends.
夜游
Night swim!
芮安 芮安
Ryn. Ryn!
芮安 芮安 出来
Ryn! Ryn, get out!
天啊
Oh, God.
好了 关掉音乐
All right, shut it down!
所有人 从泳池出来
Everybody, out of the pool.
动起来 各位
Let's move, people!
噪音投诉
Noise complaint!
派对结束了 伙计们
Party's over, guys.
我们正要离开
We were just heading out.
麦蒂在这儿吗
Hey, is Maddie here?
她肯定刚离开
She must have just left.
你见过这个女孩吗
You seen this girl?
没有 她是谁
No. Uh, who is she?
一个嫌疑人
It's a person of interest.
年轻人的派对 以为她可能会来
Young people's party. Thought she might be around.
-你们都安全回家 好吗 -没问题
- You guys get home safe, all right? - Sure thing.
回头再聊
Let's talk later.
芮安 芮安 芮安
Ryn. Ryn, Ryn!
进来 进 进
Come in. In. In.
警♥察♥在外面
The police are out there.
危险
Danger.
我们究竟在哪儿
Where the hell are we?
某处军事要塞吗
Some kind of military fort?
我们不可能进得去的 伙计
There's no way we're getting in there, man.
克里斯在里面
Chris is in there.
我不会就这么开走的 必须试试
I'm not gonna just drive away. We gotta try.
他们不像是来给我们指路的
Yeah, they don't look like they're coming to give us directions.
是不像
No, they do not.
走 快走
Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
我在倒车呢
I'm going!
芮安 你在外面不安全
Ryn, you're not safe out there.
必须留在这里
You must stay here.
你掉进水里时怎么没变身
Why didn't you change when you went in the water?
不是我的水
Not my water.
不是你的水
Not your water?
你的意思是你需要海水
Oh, you mean you need ocean water.
不不不 你必须待在这儿
No, no, no, no, you have to stay here
直到警♥察♥离开
until the police are gone.
警♥察♥
Police.
可能在找你的人
People who might be looking for you.
相信我 你在这里更安全
Trust me. You're safer here.
相信
Trust?
我说的事情是真的
I say something, and it's true.
我保证
I promise.
不 你没在找姐姐
No. You not look for sister.
我们在找 芮安
We are, Ryn.
有人在帮我们
We have people helping us.
如果你相信我 这就是信任
If you believe me, this is trust.
这是一个概念
It's an idea, um...
我们相信的事
Something we believe?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
爱
Love.
你对你姐姐的感觉
What-- What you feel for your sister.
信任
Trust.
这很难
This is hard.
是的
Yes.
非常难
Very hard.
我信任某些人
Some people I trust.
某些人伤害我
Some people hurt me.
没错
That's right.
就像车里的男人
Like man in car.
是的
Yes.
他伤害你了吗
He hurt you?
车里的男人
The man in the car?
他打算
He try.
让我帮你弄干吧
Um, let's dry you off.
你不必从我们身边跑开
You don't have to run away from us.
你害怕...
You are afraid...
我
of me.
麦蒂
Maddie?
你们在里面吗
You in there?
是的 我们在
Yeah, we're here.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是的
Yeah.
都好
It is.
我是1MQ11号♥警员 您有什么事
1-Mary-Quinn-11, what is your request?
我们回来这里做什么
What are we doing back here?
等她下班
When she gets off duty,
堵住她 想办法进那个地方
we corner her, find a way into that place.
克里斯在里面 我知道
Chris is in there, I know it.
我们先去找警♥察♥吧
Let's just go to the cops first.
这不是警♥察♥能管的事 加尔文
This is so much bigger than the cops, Calvin.
军方才不鸟他们 记得吗
The military blew them off, remember?
那里面有军方不想让警♥察♥知道的东西
There's something in there they do not want them to know about.
是的 而且我们知道那是什么
Yeah, and we know what that is.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, sure as hell do.
那是我之前打过的号♥码
That's the number I called earlier.
接吧 伙计 也许是克里斯
Well, answer it, man! It might be Chris!
喂
Hello?
喂 哪位
Hello, who's this?
您是哪位
Who's this?
我是多娜 你给我打过电♥话♥吗
It's Donna. You called me?
抱歉 我把手♥机♥落在单位
Sorry. I left my phone at work
电池没电了
and my battery died.
是你要找我吗
Were you trying to reach me?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表