剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
收入可观 但我们不能一直这样下去
The money's great, but we can't keep this up.
会死人的
Somebody's gonna die.
得慢慢来 朋友
You gotta slow down, man.
渔猎局难道不管吗
I mean, what about the fishing and game regulations?
没有限额吗
Quotas?
我不清楚
I don't know about that,
但目前 我们什么鱼都可以捕
but right now, they got us pullin' everything.
小的 老的 病的 怪的
Young, old, sick, weird.
似乎没人在乎这个
No one seems to care.
我在乎 你在乎吗
I care. You care?
我知道你们只是在努力谋生计
And I know you guys are just trying to make a living,
但现在有人因此受伤了 阿赞
but people are getting hurt, Xan.
太不值得了
It's not worth it.
我们得做点什么
Let's do something about it.
好吧 好吧 我受够了
All right. All right, I'm done.
这样 从你♥爸♥爸以及航线上那些人那里找找线索
All right, find out what you can from your dad and the guys on the lanes
看看这一切都是谁批准的
and see who's allowing all this.
我会搞清楚渔场那边到底是怎么回事
I'll figure out what's happening on the fishery side,
以及想想我们该怎么处理这些废鱼
what we're doing with all this junk fish.
介意我把这条拿走吗
Hey, uh, you mind if we take this?
当然可以 这个不怎么好吃
Yeah, sure. It's not good eatin',
但是 没事 尽管拿去吧
but, um, yeah, have at it.
-希望对你有用 -谢了
-Have fun. -Thanks.
波纳尔海鲜
Pownall Seafood.
他们告诉我你来了
They told me you were here.
谢了 伯蒂
Thanks, Bertie.
我还以为我在做梦
Thought I was dreaming.
你有段时间没来了吧
Been a little while, hasn't it?
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
中心那边挺忙的
Uh, it's been busy at the Center.
我很想告诉自己你是特地来探望亲爹的
I'd like to think you're here to say hi to your own dad,
不过我觉得我现在比以前清醒多了 是不是
but I think I know better than that by now, don't I?
说吧孩子 有何贵干
What's up, kiddo?
道格跟我说 你在考虑让我加入
Doug told me you were thinking about bringing me on,
当环境顾问
environmental consultant?
我不知道他跟你说了
I didn't know he said anything.
听着 我知道这不是你志趣所在
Listen, I know it's not your bag,
但是 在做决定之前 希望你先听我说
but just, before you make a decision, just hear me out.
我们一起来做吧
Let's do it.
真的吗
Really?
你认真的吗 不是和我开玩笑吧
You serious? You're not screwin' with me?
不是 我加入
No, I'm in.
你想象不到 这...
You don't know. This is, uh...
这对我意义重大
This is a big deal to me.
我想帮你找到更好的捕鱼方式
I want to help you find a better way to fish.
或许还能让你们挣更多的钱
Maybe even make you guys some more money.
我觉得我们的捕鱼没什么问题
I think we're fishing just fine,
但要是你觉得你找到了让我挣更多钱的办法
but if you think you've got a way to make me more money,
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
这样 不如你明早来我这里一下
All right, why don't you come by tomorrow morning?
看看我们是怎么运作的
See how we do things,
然后我们可以谈一谈
and then we can talk.
还有
And, uh, in the meantime,
欢迎加入 儿子
welcome aboard, son.
跟你♥爸♥爸谈得怎么样
How'd it go with your dad?
他很开心我愿意加入
Uh, he was real excited to have me on board,
其实他这样我心里挺不是滋味的
which kind of sucked, actually.
那是当然
Of course it did.
早告诉过你了
I told you it would.
是啊 我讨厌瞒着他的感觉
Yeah, I hate not telling him the truth.
你这里有什么发现
What'd you find out here?
消化道里缺少各类酶
Absence of enzymes in the digestive tract.
氨含量异常
Irregular ammonia levels.
是饿死的
Death by starvation.
你们好呀 二位派对狂
What's up, party people?
-我买♥♥了晚饭 -谢了 杰里
- I got dinner. - Thanks, Jerry.
-谢了 -祝你们吃嘛嘛香
- Thanks. - Bone app-o-titty.
寿司 不是吧 杰
Sushi? Really, Jer?
我买♥♥啥你们吃啥
Dealer's choice.
我走啦
I'm outta here.
好吧
All right.
你知道我说咱们像正常人一样
You know this isn't what I was thinking
共进晚餐的时候 想的可不是这种画面
when I said, uh, "Let's have dinner like regular people"?
不是吗
No?
不太一样
Not exactly.
好吧 要不我们别吃晚饭了
All right. How about we skip dinner
直接进入到笨手笨脚地爱爱那部分
and just get straight to the clumsy sex part?
我没意见
Works for me.
我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
是她的追踪器
It's her tracker.
她回来了
She's coming back.
她回来了
She's coming back.
本 这里
Ben, over here.
麦蒂 来看这个
Maddie? Look at this.
你觉得是她姐姐吗
Think it's her sister?
可能是
Maybe.
追踪器显示她离开海滩进入树林了
Says she's off the beach. She's in the woods.
我们离他们不远
We're just a little bit behind.
你先去 我来采个样
You go. I'll collect a sample.
好
Okay.
是的长官 在他看来
Yes, sir, as far as he's concerned,
她就是个发疯的护士
she's just a deranged nurse.
所以那个渔民对项目没有威胁是吗
So the fisherman's no longer a threat to the project?
甚至可以说是帮了我们
If anything, he helped.
经他确认 她是在利比海滩失踪的
He confirmed that she disappeared at Libbey Beach.
于是我们绘制了离开海滩可能的路线
So we mapped a logical trajectory off the coast.
我们分离出了沿岸160千米处的声波模式
We were able to isolate sound patterns 100 miles offshore.
和我们在布雷默顿的样本的录音相吻合
They match recordings from our specimen in Bremerton.
你听到了吗
And you heard it?
她在海里吗
She's out there?
也可能是非常像她的其他个体
Or others very much like her.
你最好能找到她
Better hope you found her.
停
Stop!
你跟来
You follow.
水
Water.
你回来
You come back.
你知道他们的承诺
You know their words.
我们需要帮助
We need help...
人类的帮助
from the people.
不
No!
我知道人类伤害了你
I know people hurt you.
但有些人是好人
But some are good.
会帮我们
Will help us.
来
Come.
穿上
Put it on.
不
No!
水
Wa... ter.
我要留下
I will stay.
你走吧
You go.
我们需要人类
We need the people.
快
Now.
进来
Come in.
这是最新的效果图
I've got the latest rendering.
工程师按您的要求设计的 长官
The engineer designed it to your specifications, sir.
按照要求 这个系统可以
As requested, the system allows you to
往水里注射镇静剂
introduce a sedative into the water.
按一下就能让样本彻底镇静下来
One touch will fully immobilize a specimen.
她嘱咐我让您放心
She told me to assure you
不会再出现布雷默顿那种情况了
there is no chance of repeating Bremerton.
谢谢 妮娜
Thank you, Nina.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表