剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
她...
Hey! She--
她不能就这么走到大街上去
She can't just go out into the world.
我们还有得选吗
Do we have a choice?
之后把她带回来
Bring her back later.
她在我这儿很安全
She's safe with me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉我们那样对你
I'm sorry we did that to you.
你认识他多久了
So how long did you know him?
他八个月前搬来的
He moved in about eight months ago.
很喜欢办派对
Liked to party,
有好多女朋友
had a lot of girlfriends.
吸毒
Drugs.
不是个坏人
Uh, not a bad guy,
但也不是什么好人
but not good, either.
他现在好人坏人都当不了了
Well, he's not either anymore.
要是你想起了别的什么
Listen, if you think of anything else,
给我打电♥话♥ 好吧
give me a call, all right?
警长
Sheriff?
天呐
Oh, boy.
菲利普
Phillip.
薇姬
Vicki.
我要报案
I have a crime to report.
说吧
Yeah?
一个流浪的姑娘总在我的晾衣绳上偷衣服
This little homeless girl's been stealing clothing off my line.
她拿走了我闺女的哈士奇运动衫
She got my daughter's Huskies sweatshirt,
今天早上又拿了一件T恤
this morning, a T-shirt.
我出去质问她
I went out to confront her,
她就朝我扔了根该死的铁棍
and she threw a damn metal pole at me.
差点把我脑袋打穿了
Almost took my head off.
真的吗
Is that right?
她长什么样
What'd she look like?
赞德 我一直在联♥系♥你
Xander? Hey, yeah, I've been trying to get a hold of you.
你在哪
Where are you?
他在船锚酒吧
He's at The Anchor.
不不不不不不
No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
等一下
Wait, wait.
人太多了
Too many people.
这不安全 不安全
It's not safe. Not safe.
你待在这
You stay here.
我陪她留在这
I'll stay with her.
我们待在一起
We'll stay together.
然后我们...我们就去找你的姐姐
Then we'll-- Then-- Then we'll look for your sister.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
那你想...
Do you wanna--
你想到车外面来等吗
You wanna wait outside the car?
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
那好吧 小心点
All right. Be careful.
小装饰
Decoration.
你喜欢吗
You like them?
乌鸦的羽毛
Raven feather.
鸟
Bird.
我爸爸是海达族的
My dad is Haida.
他们总说乌鸦是万物的创造者
They talk about how the raven was the maker of things.
他们说是乌鸦把太阳和月亮挂到天空上的
They say he put the sun and moon in the sky,
给世界带来了水和火
brought fresh water and fire to the land.
还说乌鸦在巨大的蛤壳里发现了第一个人
They say he found the first people inside a giant clamshell.
鸟
Bird.
就是个故事而已
It's just a story.
编造的
Made up.
有些事情是真实的
Some things are real,
有些只是故事
others are just stories.
这个 是真实的
This, real.
这个
This.
是真实的
Real.
真实的
Real.
对
Yes.
你也是真实的
You're real.
所以克里斯被袭击了
Okay, so Chris gets attacked,
然后你♥爸♥爸就叫了救援
and your dad calls in the evac?
对
Yeah.
军队肯定是在监听
The military must have been listening,
或者是海岸警卫队报得信 我说不准
or CG tipped them off. I don't know.
他们有没有个领头的
Did it look like there was someone in charge?
有
Yeah.
那他...那他长什么样
Okay, so what-- what did he look like?
他是个黑人
He was a black dude.
好吧 还有别的特征吗
Okay, anything else about him?
我就不懂了 这关你屁事
I don't know why this is any of your damn business.
就像是他们一直在等着我们
It's like they were waitin' for us all along.
就好像 如果他们真是军队的人
Like, if it's the military, man,
他们肯定在监视我们
then they are watching us.
掌握我们的一举一动
They know stuff about us.
赞德
Xander.
他们带着克里斯飞走了
They flew off with Chris,
闯进我们的家里
they broke into our place
带走了我们的设备
and took that device.
他们盯上我们了
They are after us, man.
没准还监听了我们的公♥寓♥呢
Probably bugged our apartment, too.
-我们应该检查一下 -对 绝对的
- We should do a sweep. - Yeah. Yes, definitely.
也许...也许...也许我们...
Maybe... maybe... Maybe we, um...
也许我们可以把船上录到的视频发出去
Maybe we post that footage from the deck, yeah?
挂到网上 把这整件事情都曝光
Blast it online, just blow this whole thing up.
不是军方干的
It wasn't the military.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
是我
It was me.
我拿走的
I took it.
你吗
You?
-搞什么 -听着 赞德
- What the hell? - Look, Xander,
我以为我能弄清那是什么
I thought I could figure out what it was, you know.
我觉得它能帮到克里斯
I thought it would help Chris.
放屁
That's bullshit!
我们应该互相帮助 而不是彼此动手
We should be helping each other, not fighting each--
得了
Come on!
放开他
Get off him!
加尔文 搞什么
Calvin, seriously.
没事了 大家
It's okay, everybody.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
听着 如果你想要
Look, if you want it,
我现在就去拿
I'll go get it right now.
好啊
Okay.
我们得把它还回去
We need to give it back.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What's happening?
我们不再需要它了
We don't need it anymore.
芮安 我们得把它还回去 好吗
Ryn, we need to give it back, okay?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们得把它还回去
We need to give this back.
-姐姐 -这不是你姐姐
- Sister! - This is not your sister.
-是 -姐姐没在里面
- Yes! - Sister is not in here.
我们会帮助你 我们是朋友
We're gonna help you. Friends.
看 这是赞德
Look, this is Xander.
他能帮你找姐姐
He can help find your sister,
但我们得把这个还给他
but we need to give this back to him.
朋友 好吗
Friend, okay?
给 阿赞 对不起
Here, Xan. I'm sorry.
我在想 我们或许该研究一下这个追踪器
I was thinking, we should probably work on the tracking.
看看是否能找到信♥号♥♥源
See if we can find where the signal comes from.
好 好 好的没问题 我们可以试试
Yeah. Yeah, okay, sure, we can try.
你好 麦蒂
What's up, Maddie?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表