剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
This guy's-- We don't know what he's capable of.
我们得保持领先他一步
We just gotta stay one step ahead of him.
你们见到德克尔博士了吗
Have you seen Dr. Decker?
我正准备去找他呢
I was just about to go look for him.
失陪
Uh, excuse me.
伊莱恩
Elaine.
波纳尔夫人 关于午餐
Um, Mrs. Pownall, about lunch.
我知道我们的初次见面不理想
I know we didn't get off to the best start--
麦蒂 麦蒂 别担心
Maddie. Maddie, don't worry.
我只是为我儿子着想
I just want what's best for my son.
告诉我 你知道她在哪儿吗
Just tell me, do you know where she is?
也许
Maybe.
你需要带我去见她
You need to bring me to her.
求你了 现在就去
Please, right now.
我想帮助你 真的
I'd like to help you, really.
我愿意
I would.
但是我需要你先做一件事
But I need something from you first.
你知道我有军队的支持吧
You do realize i have the power of the military behind me?
如果你只需要打个响指
If all you needed to do was snap your fingers
政♥府♥就会立刻出现来帮你
and the government showed up to help you,
那为什么他们不在这里
then why haven't they?
我觉得你想找到她 对吧
I think you want to find her, right?
但是你不想让他们找到他
But you don't want them to find her.
我觉得我们可以做个交易
I think we can make a deal.
你我之间
You and me.
停止一切
Stop it.
收手吧
Call it off.
让他们挨饿 投诱饵 不管你的计划是什么
Starving them, the lures, whatever else you got planned,
立刻收手
stop it all right now.
这要求太过了 没有这样的
That's a big ask. Hardly comparable.
是吗
Really?
因为我知道你满脑子
'Cause I know what it's like
都是她
to have her inside your head.
你吃不下
You can't eat,
睡不着
you can't sleep,
无法思考任何事
you can't think about anything else.
她也对你唱歌♥了吗
She sang to you, too?
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
你吓到我了 亲爱的
You scared me, dear.
一切还好吗
How's everything goin' up there?
我没听到任何东西打碎的声音
I haven't heard anything break.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我姐姐
My sister
很强壮
is strong.
是个捕猎者
A hunter,
但是这个人
but this man,
他伤害她
he hurt her.
她离开他
She will be better
就会变好了
once she's away from him.
不
No.
没变好
Not better.
有时候
Sometimes...
你体内的某些东西破碎了
something inside you gets broken,
无论你做什么
and no matter what you do,
它都修不好了
it can't be fixed.
那种感觉会一直伴随你
The feeling stays with you.
你想再见到她吗
You want to see her again?
告诉我到底是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on out there.
好吧
Okay.
有一艘政♥府♥拖网渔船
There's a government trawler
如今正停靠在布里斯托尔湾岸边
off the coast of Bristol Cove right now,
北缝过去一点
out past the Northern Break.
我们把他们饿到海面上
We starve them to the surface,
诱饵会吸引他们
the lures will attract them,
然后渔船就开始捕捞他们
and the trawler will start harvesting them.
什么时候
When?
今晚
Tonight.
-喂 -芮安和多娜还在吗
- Hello. - Are Ryn and Donna still there?
在 怎么了 出什么事了
Yes. Why? What's goin' on?
好 听我说
All right, listen to me.
不要让她们出去 好吗
Do not let them go out, okay?
有人在找她们
There's a man looking for them.
芮安的姐姐得回到海里去
Ryn's sister needs to get back to the water.
等我们一到就马上处理这事
We'll deal with it as soon as we get there.
你能让芮安接电♥话♥吗
Can you just put Ryn on?
找你的
It's for you.
喂 在
Hello? Yes.
芮安 外面不安全
Ryn, it's not safe outside.
你得待在房♥子里
You need to stay inside.
那个实验室里的男人
That man from the lab,
他在派对这儿
he's here at the party.
-男人 -对
- Man? - Yes!
就是伤害多娜的那个坏人
The bad man who hurt Donna.
他在这儿 他在找她
He's here. He's looking for her.
你必须待在海伦家 知道吗
You have to stay at Helen's, okay?
芮安
Ryn!
好 行
Okay, yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我那只该死的人鱼在哪儿
Where's my damn mermaid?
什么
Excuse me?
让我帮你回忆一下 你的打手偷走了她
Let me refresh your memory. Your goons stole her.
从我的船上 北极星号♥
From my boat, the North Star?
你认错人了
You have me mistaken with somebody else.
我倒是这么觉得
Oh, here's what I think.
你把我的朋友克里斯和人鱼带去了你那里
You took my friend Chris and the mermaid to your place,
实验室 监狱 不管是哪
lab, prison, whatever it was,
然后克里斯成功逃了出来
then Chris, he manages to get out.
带上了那个神经病护士
Takes that crazy nurse with him,
载着她一路到了利比海滩
drives her all the way to Libbey Beach.
然后突然间
Then, poof!
护士消失了
That nurse disappeared,
接着你就出现了
and then you,
你花了一整个月追查克里斯到了阿♥拉♥斯加
you spend a whole month tracking Chris down to Alaska
问他护士的下落
to ask him about her.
为什么
Why?
我觉得因为...
It's 'cause I think...
我觉得那个护士
I think that that nurse
就是人鱼
is the mermaid.
人鱼是不存在的 从来都是
There's no mermaid. There never was.
-狗屁 -只是一条畸形的鲸鱼
- Bullshit. - A deformed cetacean.
我知道自己看见了什么
I know what I saw!
是吗
Do you?
你觉得你捉到了什么
You believe you caught something
人类航海五万年来
that never in man's 50,000 years
从未被证实的东西
of sailing the ocean's ever been corroborated.
洞穴人也是后来发现的
No one knew there were cavemen, either, until they did.
从未发现过人鱼的骨骼
No mermaid's skeleton's ever been found.
海面上也从未发现过人鱼的尸体
No dead one's ever floated up to the surface.
事实上 不管怎样都没有人鱼存在的证据
In fact, there's no evidence of their existence whatsoever.
那不代表人鱼不存在
That doesn't mean they're not real.
因为你捉到了一只 对吗
'Cause you caught one, right?
活的
A live one.
布里斯托尔湾的赞德·麦克卢尔
Xander McClure from Bristol Cove.
是啊
Yeah.
现在她在城里和你的朋友们一起嬉戏打闹
And now she's cavorting, around town with your friends,
开车兜风
driving in cars with them.
你肯定是个非常非常特别的人 麦克卢尔先生
You must be a very, very special man, Mr. McClure.
有一群非常特别的朋友
And have some very special friends.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
不知道
I don't know.
我去外面看看
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表