剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
before it's too late.
霍金斯女士 我们谢谢你的关心
Look, Miss Hawkins, we appreciate your concern,
真的
really we do,
但你这是在把一个疯狂的虚构神话
but you're applying some crazy fictional mythology
套到科学发现上
to a scientific discovery.
这个星球上还有另外一个物种
I mean, there is another species on this planet,
能与我们交流的物种
one that we can communicate with.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem right there.
她对你来说是物种
She's a species to you.
世界上比科学重要的东西多了去了
There's way more to the world than science.
你应该知道
You should know that.
你是由一个海达族人抚养长大的
You were raised by a Haida man.
那些都是虚构的故事
Those are made up stories.
别让你继父听到你这么说
Don't you ever let your step-father hear you say that.
而你 就跟你祖先一样
And you, just like your ancestors,
拒绝承认你的过去
refusing to acknowledge your past,
注定要重蹈覆辙
destined to repeat it.
我要去开店了
I'm gonna open my store.
不管你们做什么 别留她一个人
Whatever you do, don't leave her alone
也别惹她生气
and don't make her angry.
早
Morning.
你好 警长
Hello, Sheriff.
我有几个问题 如果你不介意的话
Just had a few questions if you don't mind.
你找到那姑娘了吗
Did you find that girl?
那个朝我扔铁棍的姑娘
The one who threw the pole at me?
还没
Uh, not yet.
该死的类鸦♥片♥流行
Opioids. Damn epidemic.
是的
Yes, it is.
这个你有印象吗
Does this look familiar?
这是我女儿的卫衣
It's my daughter's sweatshirt,
她从晾衣绳上偷走的
the one she stole off the line.
血迹
That blood?
这姑娘可能犯了更严重的罪行
It's possible this girl's involved in something more criminal.
你能到局里来
Any chance of you coming down to the station
帮我们复原她的外貌吗
and helping us piece together a description?
当然 我去拿包
Well, you know I will. Just grab my purse.
好的
All right.
听着 芮安
Look, Ryn?
你很聪明
Now, you're very smart.
所以我要试着跟你解释一些事情
Okay, so I'm gonna try and explain something to you.
你的姐姐可能在任何地方
Your sister could be anywhere,
也许离这很远
maybe very far from here.
很难找到她
It's gonna be very difficult to find her,
但是我们还是会努力尝试
but we are going to try.
我们的朋友赞德 他正在找
Our friend Xander, he's looking.
也许他会找到一些线索
Maybe he'll find something.
如果他找到了我们的朋友
If he finds our friend,
也许就知道你姐姐在哪了
he may know where your sister is.
好的
Okay.
行
Yes.
与此同时
Now, in the meantime,
我们想再多了解你一点
we would like to know more about you.
学习
To learn.
像昨天晚上一样
Like last night,
你问了我一些问题
you asked me questions.
我 学习
I learn.
对
Yes.
所以你能
So will you
跟我们一起
come with us
去救护中心 让我们
to our rescue center so that we can learn?
多了解你一点吗
About you.
我会去的
I will go,
然后我们去找姐姐
then we find sister.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, hon.
我们有16号♥看戏剧的票
We have tickets to the theater on the 16th.
戏剧啊
Ah, the theater.
不会错过的 希望能有两次中场休息
Wouldn't miss it. Hoping for two intermissions.
我看看能不能安排
Ha. I'll see if I can arrange it.
吃早饭吗
Breakfast?
不了 谢谢 西尔维娅
Uh, no, thanks, Sylvia.
我在路上随便吃点
I'm gonna grab something on the way in.
谢谢 西尔
Thank you, Syl.
我想在下周二
I was thinking about doing my benefit for the clinic
给诊所做个捐赠
on Tuesday the following week.
-听起来不错 -你确定吗
-Sounds fine. -Are you sure?
通常那天晚上你都会出去
That's usually your night out.
所以你才选了这天吗
That why you picked it?
当然不是
No, dear.
好吧 我会去的
Yeah, I can make it work.
你的女友肯定非常善解人意
You must have a very understanding girlfriend.
我生命中的女人都是珍宝 对吧西尔
All the women in my life are gems, right, Syl?
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
本来找过我
Oh, uh, Ben came by to see me.
真的吗
Did he?
找你干什么
About what?
他问了一些关于波尔纳家族历史的问题
Well, he was asking questions about the Pownall history.
什么方面的问题
What kind of questions?
他想知道家族的...一些传说
He wanted to know about the, uh... the family lore.
但是他问的方式有些奇怪
It was strange the way he asked, though.
-什么意思 -他的语气
-What do you mean? -Uh, his tone.
一副质问的语气 好像我隐瞒了什么一样
It was accusing, like he thought I was hiding something.
他为什么忽然想起来问这个
Well, what would make him ask about that now?
这倒是问住我了 也许是因为海伦·霍金斯
You got me. Helen Hawkins maybe.
那个女人就是喜欢搅事
That woman loves to stir the pot.
的确
Yes, she does.
他不应该糊涂到
You know, he should know better
听那个女人乱嚼舌根
than to listen to anything she has to say.
泰德 我有点担心他
I'm worried about him, Ted.
他不来看我们 不给我们打电♥话♥
He never comes by, he never calls.
他只是在找寻自我罢了
He's just finding himself.
他们都会经历这个时期 他会回来的
They all go through it. He'll come back.
同时我也希望你没告诉他
In the meantime, I hope you didn't tell him.
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
你的家人都是彻头彻尾的疯子
Your family was batshit crazy.
我当然告诉他了
Of course I did.
好好瞧瞧吧 这早就不是什么秘密了
Take a look around, honey. It's no secret.
所以 你的姐姐
So your sister,
在陆地上也能像你一样变身吗
can she change on land the way you do?
芮安 你的姐姐
Ryn, your sister,
在陆地上也能像你这样变身吗
can she change on land the way you do?
可以
Yes.
姐姐变身
Sister change.
但是很难
But hard.
很痛苦
Pain.
等等 在水下你是不是因为这个才攻击我
Wait, is that why you tried to hurt me? Ryn?
芮安
Ryn?
你攻击我是不是因为这个
Is that why you tried to hurt me?
在水里
In the water?
因为你很痛苦
Because you were in pain?
不是
No.
在水里 我们战斗
In water, we fight.
我杀
I kill.
或者你杀
Or you kill.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么发现
What do you got?
我想让您看看这个 长官
I wanted you to see this, sir.
这是1A组
This is Group 1A.
全都是完全瘫痪了的小白鼠
They were the fully paralyzed rats.
只接受了那个生物的基因
They received pure DNA from the creature.
怎么可能
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表