剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Um, actually, Andrea,
能请你把桃红葡萄酒换成马天尼吗
could you make that rosé a martini, please?
所以这家公♥司♥ 海岸磨坊
So this company, Coastal Mills,
和我爸爸接触过
reached out to my dad,
要买♥♥光波纳尔公♥司♥能交付的所有副渔获物
offered to buy up all the bycatch pownall could deliver.
谁在经营海岸磨坊
And-- and who runs Coastal Mills?
没人知道 网上并没有这家公♥司♥
No one knows. They don't exist online.
波纳尔公♥司♥没人听过他们
No one at Pownall's ever heard of them.
没有他们把货拿走后怎样处理的记录
There's no record of what happens to the stuff after they take it.
感觉卡车刚离开渔场就消失了
It's like the trucks just leave the fisheries and then disappear.
赞德说渔猎局
And Xander said the Department of Fish and Game
一个月前开始不再因过渡捕捞禁航和罚款船只了
stopped grounding and fining boats for overfishing a month ago
两件事几乎是同时发生的
right around the same time.
所以是政♥府♥允许的
So the government's letting it happen.
这就是政♥府♥干的
They're making it happen.
他们要把人鱼饿出来
They're starving them out
这样就能抓到更多了
so they can catch more of them.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
我觉得你可能在海附近
I thought you might be by the water.
没事的
It's okay.
我是朋友
I'm a friend.
觉得你可能饿了
Thought you might be hungry.
没事的
It's okay.
我们想要的东西是一样的
We want the same thing.
想回水里吗
Want to go back to the water?
但是没你妹妹不行是吗
But not without your sister?
我能帮忙
I can help.
你吗
You?
是的
Yes.
你可以相信我 因为...
You can trust me, because...
我是你们的一员
I am one of you.
他们想伤害我们吗
They want to hurt us?
他们想抓住你们
They want to catch you.
回家很危险
Danger to go home.
是的
Yes.
陆地不安全
Not safe on land.
水里不安全
Not safe in water.
没地方安全
Nowhere is safe.
我们会改变这种情况的
We're gonna change that.
我们会让你安全的
We'll make it safe for you
不管你想去哪里都可以
to be wherever you want to be.
要怎样做
How?
不 管它呢 伙计 好吗
No, screw that, man, okay?
如果...那条怪鱼没把我卷进来
None of this would have ever happened if that...
这一切本不会发生
that freak fish hadn't messed me up, you know?
你有没有问过这个德克尔混♥蛋♥
Did you ever ask this Decker jerk
他们用那条鱼干了什么
what they did with the fish?
他们在研究那条鱼之类的
They're studying it or something.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
别再问我这事了 好吗
Stop asking me about it, okay?
回家真好
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Good to be home.
我是本 请留言
Hey, it's Ben. Leave me a message.
本 伙计
Yo, Ben, dude, um...
我就是问问
I'm just checkin' in,
想知道你查到什么了
and wonderin' what you found out,
因为...因为这个德克尔
'cause, uh... 'cause this Decker guy,
我觉得就是他
I'm thinkin' he's the one.
一切的幕后黑手
That he's behind it all.
通缉
嫌疑人
本 在抓回她前 他不会停手的
Ben, he ain't gonna stop until he gets her back.
布里斯托尔湾
世界美人鱼之都
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表