剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
这些电视都是做什么用的
What are all the TVs for?
用来监视我们这里的动物
Those are so we can keep an eye on our animals
观察它们在水中及陆地上的行为
and what they're doing, both in and out of the water.
请讲
Yeah?
你还是个小孩子时
When you were a kid,
想过自己在这里工作吗
did you know you wanted to work here?
其实是几年前的想法
Actually, it was a couple of years ago.
我看了一个视频 一只小海豚被冲到了岸上
I saw a video of a baby dolphin that had washed ashore.
岸上的人们没有救它
Instead of helping it,
而是把它传来传去
the people on the beach passed it around
拿着它各种拍照
taking their picture with it.
小海豚都死了 人们还在那儿自♥拍♥
Even after it died, they kept taking selfies.
这视频看得我好难过 我想有所作为
That video made me sad, and I wanted to do something,
所以我自愿来到这里
so I came here to volunteer.
现在这成了我的工作
Now it's my job.
你们或许想知道我们的动物们爱吃什么
You might be wondering what our animals like to eat.
我们的鱼肉奶昔
Our fish shake--
美味的鲱鱼肉和鳕鱼肉混合物
a delicious blend of herring and cod,
其中含有多种营养
with various nutrients mixed in as well.
有人想尝尝吗
Would anyone like a taste?
不要
No!
死也不尝
No way.
好了朋友们 我们要出去了
Okay, guys, we're gonna head outside.
当我们的动物接受了所需的医疗护理后
Once our animals have received the medical care they need,
就会来到外面进行恢复
they come out here to recover
为它们重返自然的旅程做准备
and prepare for their journey back to the wild.
这是杉杉和朦朦
This is Sitka and Hazy.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
所有人跟我来 马上
Everyone, come with me. Now.
是她 是她干的
It was her! She did it!
来吧
Come on!
我们又见面了
We meet again.
别害怕
It's okay.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我叫本
My name is Ben.
是朋友
Friend.
我是芮安
I am Ryn.
芮安
Ryn.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
你是从哪来的
Where are you from?
你生病了
You're sick.
能给我看看吗
Now, can I see?
我们这里有药
We have medication here.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
我们遇见的那晚 你唱了一首歌♥
The night we met, you sang a song.
我没法把它赶出我的脑海
I can't get it out of my head.
不管我去哪里
Everywhere I go...
我都能听见
I hear it.
外面一切又都恢复正常了
Um, everything's back to normal out there.
不知道刚刚是怎么回事
Not sure what that was all about.
这是芮安
This is Ryn.
我觉得她不会说英语
I don't think she speaks English.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我正打算打电♥话♥给艾伯特医生
I was gonna call Doc Abbott.
对对 应该的
Yeah. Yeah, you should.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 还好
Yeah, I guess.
她...
She's just...
她有点奇怪
She's a little strange.
你需要我留下来吗
You want me to stay?
不 你还有课
No. You got your class.
没关系
It's okay.
不 我不想你错过你的课
No, I don't want you to miss it.
好吧 天快黑了
Okay. It's getting dark.
我去把围栏锁起来
I'm gonna lock down the pens.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我会帮你找医生
I'm gonna call a doctor for you.
好吗
Okay?
嗯 我很确定我们有那玩意
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've got some of that.
好的 谢了 医生 一会儿见
All right. Thanks, Doc. I'll see you in a bit.
慢点 慢点
Easy there. Easy.
怎么回事
What happened?
显然有一头海狮
Apparently one of the sea lions
不喜欢你们提供的鲱鱼晚餐
didn't like the herring you served him for dinner.
你该继续躺着
You should stay lying down, okay?
她人呢
Where is she?
是了 你神秘的约会对象
Ah, yes, your mystery date.
本 我认识你和你的家人很长时间了
Ben, I've know you and your family a long time.
你有什么事瞒着我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
海伦古董店
霍金斯女士
Ms. Hawkins!
有人吗
Hello!
霍金斯女士
Ms. Hawkins.
昨天那个女孩
That girl yesterday,
我知道你看见她了
I know you saw her.
你说没看见 但我知道你看见了
You said you didn't, but I know you did.
你对她有所了解
You know something about her.
进来
Come in.
你觉得我知道什么
What is it you think I know?
知道她是它们中的一员
That she's one of them.
我看见了 今晚
I saw it, tonight.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
她在水里变身了
She changed in the water.
就像这个
Just like this.
我们小时候
When we were kids,
来这里
we'd come in here,
你会告诉我们美人鱼的故事
and you'd tell us stories about the mermaids.
我们一直被告知那些故事荒诞不经
We were always told that they were just tall tales,
不要相信你
not to believe you.
但那些故事不是编造的 对吗
But they weren't made up, were they?
故事是真的
They were true.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你想让人们知道真♥相♥
You want people to know the truth.
现在来了 真的发生了
Well, it's here! It's happening!
为什么你突然这么害怕
What are you so afraid of all of a sudden?
那是她干的吧
She do that to you?
他们在水中的自然状态下
In their natural state in the water,
会把你们当成猎物
they see you as prey.
他们嗜杀成性
Their instinct is to kill.
人们一直不了解这一点
Humans never understood that.
导致了很多悲剧
It caused a lot of misery.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个镇上你家族的历史比你知道的要血腥得多
Your family's history in this town is bloodier than you know.
你的祖先丧失了理智 迷了心窍
Your ancestor lost his mind, obsessed.
他和他的船员残忍♥地屠♥杀♥了
He and his shipmates slaughtered
那些美丽的生物
those beautiful creatures in cold blood.
种族灭绝
Genocide.
那就是你的家史
That's your legacy.
这些事你不如去问问你家人
Why don't you ask your family about that?
《美人鱼的故事》
布里斯托尔湾的美人鱼
怎么了 小麦
What's wrong, Mads?
一直在想办法联♥系♥本
Just been trying to get a hold of Ben.
他没回我电♥话♥
He's not calling me back.
我肯定他只是在忙
Well, I'm sure he's just busy.
看到没 接吧
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表