剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
你不能把他们关在这
You can't keep them here.
我会想办法的
I'll think of something.
喂
Hello?
你好 德克尔博士
Hi, Dr. Decker.
我是伊莱恩·波纳尔
It's Elaine Pownall.
波纳尔太太
Mrs. Pownall.
你能介绍我去那个临床试验实在是太好了
You were so kind to recommend me for the clinical trial,
我还没谢谢你呢
and I haven't had a chance to say thank you.
完全不用客气
It's no problem at all.
能不能把你的地址给我
Look, if you could give me your address,
我想给你寄点东西
I would love to send you something.
真的不用这么做
It's really not necessary.
几天之前我就应该给你寄了
Please, I should have done it days ago.
葬礼还有其他的一些事
Just with the funeral and everything,
我们的情绪都不太好
we've been out of sorts.
葬礼
Funeral?
一个当地的渔民 肖恩·麦克卢尔
A local fisherman-- Sean McClure?
一个可怕的意外
There was a horrible accident.
德克尔博士
Dr. Decker?
什么时候发生的
When did it happen?
大概一周之前
About a week ago.
就是办资金筹集宴会的那晚
It was actually the night of our fundraising gala.
我先挂了
I have to go.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
等了太久了
Too much waiting.
我们会想出办法阻止他们的
We're gonna figure out how to stop them.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
本是爱
Ben is love.
爱
Love?
对
Yes.
蹲下蹲下
Get-- Get down. Down.
本
Ben?
进来吧
Come in, man.
你这黑漆漆的干啥呢
What the hell are you doin' sittin' in the dark?
怎么了
What's up?
你好
Hello.
你
You.
你是那个护士
You're the nurse.
这是芮安的姐姐
This is Ryn's sister.
是吗
Yeah? No shit.
你当时在场
You were there,
在船上
on the boat?
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
杀了我爸爸的那个 你知道吗
The one who killed my dad! Do you know?!
赞德 停下
Xander, stop.
他就在这
He's here
来杀我们了
to kill us now.
-赞德 -我要去找他
- Xander. - I'm goin' after him.
我要干掉他
I'm gonna take him down.
赞德 把枪放下
Xander, put the gun down.
快得了吧你
Aw, come on, man.
我只是想去找那个杀了我爸的东西而已
All I'm askin' is to go after the thing that killed my dad!
你就不能假装一下你在乎吗
You could at least pretend like you give a damn!
-我当然... -也许这正是我们要做的
- Of course I give-- - Maybe this is what we need to do.
赞德说的
What Xander says.
也许这是唯一的方法
Maybe this is the only way.
对
Yes.
芮安 你确定要这么做吗
Ryn, are you sure about this?
我们会帮你找到他
We will help you find him.
你和我们一起吗
You down with this?
当然了
Yeah.
我们想要的是一样的
We want the same thing.
我们得保证每个人的安全
We gotta keep everybody safe.
好吧 那我们还等什么呢
All right. What the hell we waitin' for then?
244分队
Unit 244.
发现嫌疑人
Suspects in sight.
请求支援
Request additional units
地点是斯普林街与湾景街路口
at Spring Street and Bayview.
第二嫌疑人也在附近
Second suspect's in the area.
极度危险
Consider extremely dangerous.
无支援时不要试图逮捕她
Do not try to subdue her without backup.
外貌描述
Description?
女性 身高170
Female, about 5'7",
深色头发
dark hair.
爸爸
Dad?
我正在把那个男性嫌疑人押回去
I'm bringin' in the male.
马上就回到了
I'll be back there soon.
麦蒂
Maddie?
本 我爸逮捕了一人 那个男的
Ben, my dad caught one of them, the male.
在哪里
Where?
在斯普林街上船坞后的小巷
In the alley by the boatyard on Spring Street.
他要把他带回警局
He's bringing him into the station.
戴尔抓到他了
Dale's got him.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你和赞德在一起吗
You're with Xander?
是的
Yeah.
他在那里做什么
What's he doing there?
我们在找他们
We're out looking for them.
芮安和多娜也在
I'm with Ryn and Donna.
本 赞德已经失控了
Ben, Xander's out of control.
我们必须找到另一个
We gotta find the other one.
不 你必须马上回家
No, what you need to do is get back home.
让警♥察♥处理这件事
Let the police take care of this.
麦蒂 我能处理好
Maddie, I'm handlin' it.
不 本 该死的 回家 马上
No, Ben, damn it, go home! Now!
我该挂了
I gotta go.
她最后被目击是在斯普林街上的船坞附近
She was last spotted near the boatyard on Spring.
我要找的是那个男的 好吗
But he's the one I want, all right?
不是那个女的
Not her!
我们应该先去找她
We should get her first.
他们已经抓到另一个人了 赞德
They already got him, Xander.
我们知道他的位置
We know where he is.
你最好没说错 本
You better be right, Ben.
我们杀了他们
We kill them.
然后你就留在这里
And then you stay here.
留在陆地上
On land.
和本一起
With Ben.
和麦蒂一起
With Maddie.
坐好
Sit back!
别激动
Relax!
别
No!
快停下
Settle down!
坐好
Sit back!
这里是毕晓普警长
This is Sheriff Bishop.
嫌疑犯逃脱控制
Suspect has escaped custody.
徒步追踪中
Pursuing on foot.
请派支援到此地区
Send backup units to area.
结束
Over.
真希望当初她没被我们的渔网捉到
Wish we never caught her in our nets, man.
那样这一切就不会发生了
None of this would have happened.
爸爸就还会在这儿
Dad would still be here.
我们只需要摆脱这两个
Hey, we just need to get rid of these two.
事情就会恢复正常
Things will get back to normal.
正常
Normal?
正常又是什么呢
What's normal now, right?
你和你的美人鱼
What, you? You and your mermaid,
幸福地生活在一起吗
livin' happily ever after?
相信我 这可不是正常
Trust me, man. That ain't normal.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表