剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
所有人跟我来
Everyone, come with me.
是她 是她干的
It was her! She did it!
我杀光一切 陆地上 水里 一切
I kill all. On land, in water. All.
杀掉坏人 不杀好人
Kill the bad ones, not the good.
你选择人类而舍弃我
You choose human over me.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
到处都是他们的人
They're everywhere!
等等
Man, wait!
-阿赞 -爸
- Xan! - Dad!
这艘船现在是你的了 儿子
She's yours now, son.
你真以为会有人相信
You really think that anyone is gonna believe
水怪跳上船
that Aquaman hopped on board
捅死了我们的船长吗
and stabbed our captain?
肖恩想要解开一条绳索
Sean was tryin' to untangle a line,
却被缠住了 然后从船上掉下去了
he got caught up, and he went overboard.
是个意外 他在海里失踪了
It was an accident. He's lost at sea.
布里斯托尔湾
你跟你♥爸♥谈了吗
Did you talk to your dad?
谈得如何
How'd it go?
他说他没事
He says he's fine,
-不过... -你不信他
- but... - You don't believe him.
我只是想看看他的脸
I'd just like to see his face, you know?
他会走多久
How long's he gonna be gone?
大概一两天
A day, maybe two.
我爸有自己处理失去朋友的方式 一直都是
My dad has his own way of dealing with loss. Always has.
这些衣服
These clothes?
为什么
Why?
当有人去世后 我们穿着成这样
Um... this is a way people show their respect
以示尊重
when someone dies.
我想知道
I want to know.
人类还做其他什么事
What else do humans do?
看情况
It depends. Um...
如果有尸体
When there's a body,
有的人也许会选择把尸体埋入地下
some people might choose to bury that body in the ground,
或者火化尸体
or they might cremate the body,
意思就是烧掉
which means to burn it.
或者 比如像我爸 他会去大自然里哀悼
Or, like my dad, he goes into nature to grieve.
不同的人以不同的方式哀悼
Different people show grief in different ways.
很复杂
It's complicated.
没有尸体的话尤其复杂
It especially complicated when there's no body.
这次死亡 我的错
This death my fault.
不 我不是那个意思
No. That's not what I meant.
我姐姐 她跟我说她会杀人
My sister, she tell me she will kill.
她杀了你朋友
She killed your friend.
我让北极星陷入了危险 芮安
I put the North Star in danger, Ryn.
我 不是你
Me, not you.
我知道你姐姐的能力
I knew what your sister was capable of.
她是掠食者
She's a predator.
是动物
An animal.
而我把肖恩引向了死亡
And I led Sean straight to his death.
我们车上见
I'm gonna have to meet you in the car.
本是这么看我的吗
Does Ben think this of me?
芮安是动物
Ryn is animal?
他只是需要点时间 仅此而已
He just needs some time, that's all.
-再跟我说一次 -妈 拜托了
- Tell me again. - Ma, please.
再跟我说一次 我要听
Tell me again. I need to hear.
爸爸 他被网缠住了
Dad, he got caught on a net.
他去拿刀 但是...
And he went for his knife, but...
他没能及时拿到
he couldn't reach it in time.
这说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense.
你♥爸♥和那些渔网打了一辈子交道
You father spent his life around those nets.
这是次意外
It was an accident.
你父亲会希望你收着这块表
You father would want you to have this.
诡媚海妖
第一季 第八集
你当时不在
You weren't there.
你没看到
You didn't see.
他们攻击我们 麦蒂
They attacked us, Maddie.
他们想杀死船上的每一个人
They tried to kill every one of us on that ship.
芮安当初在水里也想杀我
Ryn tried to kill me in the water.
在水里 芮安不一样
In the water, Ryn is different.
这正是我一直在想的
That's exactly what I can't stop thinking about.
真的只有在水里才会杀人吗
Is it really just the water?
她还杀了唐尼
I mean, she killed Donnie.
本 她是正当防卫
Ben, she was defending herself.
万一她更偏向动物
What if she's more of an animal
只是我们不愿意承认呢
than we've been willing to admit?
我不相信芮安只是动物
I don't believe Ryn is just an animal.
我相信芮安变了
I believe Ryn has changed.
她和我们相处 她信任我们
She's spent time with us. She trusts us.
最重要的是 我相信芮安是善良的
Most importantly, I believe Ryn is good.
我还记得你们俩买♥♥了那艘船
I remember when you two bought that boat.
刷爆了我们的信♥用♥卡♥
We maxed out our credit cards,
我记得当时在想
and I remember thinkin',
咱俩怎样才能还得清
"How the hell are we gonna pay for this thing?"
后来你还是还清了
And then you did.
还把你的那一半也给了肖恩
And you handed your half over to Sean.
没错
Yeah.
你对他很好
You were good to him, you know.
今天我们聚集在这里
Today we come together
纪念肖恩·麦克卢尔船长的光辉一生
to honor the life of Captain Sean McClure.
肖恩工作于我镇的海域已有三十余年
Sean worked the waters off this town for over 30 years.
他在这里娶妻
He married in this town.
也在这里育子
Raised his son in this town.
环顾四周
Look around.
他的毕生至交都在这座小镇上
He made his lifelong friends right here in this town.
悲剧骤然降临 我们无以立足
When tragedy strikes, it's hard to find our footing
找不到生活的答案
and make sense of life.
余生里当我们继续寻觅答案时
And as we search for answers in the days to come,
请帮助照顾帕蒂
be there for Patti,
照顾赞德
for Xander.
以下是渔民祷告
The Fisherman's Prayer.
我祈祷将毕生奉献给渔业直至弥留之际
"I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day.
当渔业生涯落幕之时
And when it comes to my last cast,
我会作出最虔诚的祷告
I then most humbly pray:
当我安详长眠于上帝抛出的救赎之网时
When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep,
蒙主之仁慈 我将有足够资格留驻天堂
that in His mercy I be judged big enough to keep."
此时此刻 我想邀请所有人
At this point, I'd like to invite everyone
向他作最后的道别
to say their final goodbyes.
沉痛悼念
肖恩·麦克卢尔
芭芭拉
Barbara.
他的确有很多朋友
Sure had a lot of friends.
人人都爱他
Everyone loved him.
很遗憾你当时也在那艘船上 本
I'm sorry that you were on that boat, Ben.
你什么也改变不了 孩子
Nothing you could have done, son.
捕鱼这一行 渔民们每一次出海
This job, these fishermen risk their lives
都冒着生命危险
every time they go out.
肖恩也清楚这一点
Sean knew that.
这也正是他爱这一行的原因之一
It's part of what he loved about it.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thanks.
麦蒂在哪儿
Where's Maddie?
她应该是在...
I think she's, uh...
在帮忙准备食物吧
She's helpin' out with the food.
怎么了
What?
别那么惊讶好吗
Oh, don't look so surprised.
我当然知道你女朋友的名字
I do know your girlfriend's name.
妈
Wow, Mom.
你居然主动提了"女朋友"三个字
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表