剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
What?
已经证实她有不在场证明了
Her alibi checked out.
不过我们抓到她了
But we had her.
长官 无意冒犯 你不会真♥相♥信她...
Sir, respectfully, you can't possibly believe that she's--
唐尼被杀时她和麦蒂在一起
She was with Maddie during the time of Donnie's murder.
所以除非你认为我女儿是骗子...
So unless you're callin' my daughter a liar...
没有 长官 当然没有
No, sir, of course not.
那就好
Okay.
本 快回复
Ben, come in.
本 收到了吗
Ben, do you copy?
本
Ben?
本 快回复
Ben, come in.
麦蒂
Maddie?
收到 我和芮安在一起
I got you. I'm with Ryn.
她很安全
She's safe.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的
Yeah.
我们正在回去的路上
We're headin' back now.
待会儿见
See you soon.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让你和父亲有矛盾了
I get you in trouble with father.
我是咎由自取
I did that all by myself.
我和我爸 我们有个约定
Me and my dad, we had a pact,
而我不应该破坏那个约定
and that's something that shouldn't be broken.
没发现活人吗
No souls were found alive?
根本没发现人
No souls were found at all.
我们低估了他们
We underestimated them.
这是次协同攻击
This was a coordinated attack.
如果我们不能尽快控制局势
If we can't contain the situation, and fast,
谁知道因为我们还会有多少伤亡
who knows how many other casualties will be on our head?
因为你
On your head.
你早知道会发生这种事的 对吗
You knew this was gonna happen, didn't you?
所以你才打电♥话♥要取消整个行动
That's why you called to abort the whole operation.
我们没低估他们 上将
We did not underestimate them, Admiral.
是你低估了
You did.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我知道
I know you are.
北极星号♥
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表