剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
他不得不被军用突击直升机
He had to get airlifted out,
空运抬走去治疗
big-ass military commando helicopter.
来得是海军的海豹突击队
Navy SEALs, the whole deal.
海岸警卫队说没有他们的撤退记录
CG says they have no record of the evac,
这事就像从没发生过一样
like it never happened.
他就那样不见了
He's just gone.
他不见了是什么意思
What do you mean he's gone?
你们真不知道是什么袭击了他吗
You really don't know what attacked him?
美人鱼
A mermaid?
看着和那不像 好吗
It didn't look like that, okay?
这... 这是个捕食者
This... this was a predator.
好吧 这把戏真不错
Okay, that was a good one.
你们讲得很好
Yeah, very, very well done.
我差点就信了
You almost had me there.
老兄 这是真的
Dude, this is real.
不然他们为什么要带走它
Hey, why else would they take it from us, huh?
稍等
Wait.
给 你瞧
Here. Look.
好吧
Okay.
赞德 这不能证明什么
Xander, man, this could be anything.
我不知道你们觉得它是什么
I don't know what you call it,
但相信我 它不是你们想的那种东西
but, trust me, it's not what you think it is.
我们六周前收到报告
We had a report six weeks ago.
日本渔民声称他们在千岛群岛
Japanese fishermen claimed they saw a sea creature
看见了一种海洋生物
off the Kuril Islands.
阿♥拉♥斯加有一些尸体被海水冲上岸
Then some carcasses washed ashore in Alaska
尸体上遍布奇怪的咬痕
with strange bite marks all over them.
五天前 我们的考察船只
Then five days ago, our research vessel
接收到来自白令海峡的不明频率
picked up unidentified frequencies coming from the Bering Strait.
肯定有什么情况
We knew something was out there.
然后我就警告了你的人
That's when I alerted your people.
你确定这是你认为的那种东西吗
And you're sure this is what you think it is?
上将
Well, Admiral...
要不你还是自己判断吧
why don't you judge for yourself?
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, dear.
你父亲对你非常生气
Your father is terribly angry with you.
你也早上好
Good morning to you, too.
安东尼
Anthony?
你父亲生不生气我一点也不在乎
I don't give a rat's ass if your father's angry.
很多事都能让他生气
A lot of things make him angry,
比如一位走不了路的女人
like the fact that a woman who can't walk
坚持要买♥♥600美元的鞋
insists on buying $600 shoes.
-知道有天他怎么说我来着 -什么
- You know what he called me the other day? - What?
高跟鞋婊
Bitch on wheels.
还挺搞笑的
That's actually pretty funny.
我也这么觉得
I thought so, too.
你知道为什么我不在意吗
Do you know why it was okay?
因为那是自己家的家事
Because it was behind closed doors.
家规
Family rule--
你私下可以想说什么不中听的话都行
you can say whatever the hell awful thing you want in private,
但在外面
but in public...
妈妈是凭着这份体面才能穿得上这么好的鞋
This is a face that keeps Mommy in nice shoes.
我明白
I get it.
不 我觉得你还没有明白
No, I don't think you do.
因为如果你明白 你就会出席
Because if you did, you'd show up.
你会带着一身耀眼的波纳尔魅力闪亮登场
You would flash that famous Pownall charm,
也不会把你父亲扔在台上
and you wouldn't leave your father up on stage
出尽洋相
with his pants around his ankles.
是这样 妈
You know what, Mom?
如果你们想在整个镇子面前做戏
If you guys want to put a show on for the whole town,
那是你们的事 但我
that's your business, but I...
我不想和这扯上关系
I don't want anything to do with it.
我还有别的事要操心
I got other things to worry about.
一群浮游生物的产卵习性
The spawning habits of a bunch of plankton
比家人更重要
are more important than family.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我真的不想再谈论这件事了
And I really don't want to have this conversation again.
本 我需要这个家正常运转
Ben, I need this family to keep working.
我不想牺牲得毫无价值
And I'm not willing to suffer for nothing.
好 我知道了
Okay, I hear you.
道格跟我说你对麦蒂·毕晓普很着迷
Doug tells me that you're hot and heavy with Maddie Bishop.
是的 我们在约会
Yeah, we're dating.
你总是喜欢狂野的姑娘
You always had a thing for the wild girls.
我要去忙了
I gotta get some stuff done.
总是喜欢狂野的姑娘 是吗
Always had a thing for the wild girls, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她不知道你在屋里
She didn't know you were in here.
要不是你哥说了
So if it weren't for your brother,
她都不会知道我们在约会吗
she wouldn't even know we were seeing each other?
相信我 在我家中
Believe me, with my family,
倾诉从没有好结果
nothing good ever comes from sharing.
你怎么知道 也许你妈和我真的能合得来
You never know. Your mom and I might actually hit it off.
也许吧
Yeah, you might be right.
我是说 你就是她想让我找的那种女孩
I mean, you're exactly the kind of girl she'd want me to be with.
是吗 我是哪种女孩
Oh, yeah? What kind of girl is that?
漂亮
Beautiful.
聪明
Smart.
风趣
Funny.
热情
Passionate.
还有这个笑容
And that smile
足够给一个小城市供电了
that could power a small city.
就是这样
Ah, yes.
有名的波纳尔魅力呀
Ah, that famous Pownall charm.
不是 老兄 是亚伯丁
No, dude, Aberdeen.
最好的大♥麻♥在亚伯丁
The best weed is in Aberdeen.
极品大♥麻♥
Seriously gourmet Kush.
就连我妈妈都很喜欢
Even my mom likes it.
我记得他高中时没对大♥麻♥这么狂热啊
I don't remember him being such a burner in high school.
对啊 你们那群人才比较狂热 是吧
Yeah, that was more your crowd, right?
得了 金童
Oh, all right, golden boy.
我一会儿就回来
Hey, I'll be back in a minute.
好
Okay.
我发誓你要是走的太远我就宰了你
I swear I'm gonna kill you if you go out too far!
你还好吗
You okay?
你不是真的生我的气了吧
You're not seriously pissed at me, are you?
我就不应该告诉你
I shouldn't have told you.
我早该知道的
Should have known better.
想想你让我相信的是件什么事啊
Think about what you're asking me to believe.
我理解 你现在不和我们一起出海了
I get it. You don't come out on the boat with us anymore.
你当时不在场
You weren't there.
他们把克里斯带走了
They took Chris.
他们不想有人知道这件事
They don't want people to know about this.
听着 我不知道克里斯到底怎么了
Look, I don't know what happened to Chris.
没准他就在军队的医院里呢
Maybe he's in a military hospital.
阿赞 你们一定会找到他的
We're gonna find him, Xan.
这并不是在封♥锁♥消♥息♥之类的
This isn't part of some huge cover-up,
也不是因为你们自以为抓到了什么
and it's not because of some mythical creature
神话里的生灵
that you guys think that you caught.
所以你是说 这世界上的任何事你都知道
So you're telling me you know everything there is to know about.
不 当然不是
No, of course not!
那就看着我的眼睛告诉我
Then look me in the eye and you tell me
也许 也许这下面真的有什么
that maybe-- maybe there is something down there
我们从来没有见过的生物呢
that we haven't seen before.
-阿赞... -你就...
- Xan... - Just--
就照我说的做吧
Just do it.
好吧
Okay.
当然了
Sure.
95%的海洋都从来没有被勘探过
95% of the oceans remain unexplored.
所以这是有可能发生的
So it could happen?
赞德 兄弟 我爱你
Xander, man, I love you.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表