剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
环境顾问 传达一个不错的信息
Environmental advisor-- sends a great message.
我也是这么想的 利于公♥关♥
That's what I thought, PR-wise.
他永远不会成为你这样的得力干将
I mean, you know, he's never gonna play the role you play.
很明显
Obviously.
好
Right.
但是那样会让你母亲开心
But, uh, it'll make your mother happy.
那倒是
Makes sense.
发货报表
Invoice reports.
你觉得他会愿意吗
You think he'll do it?
这就看我们怎么和他谈了
Depends on our approach.
我们俩都很了解你弟弟
We both know your brother.
你能在这待多久
How long can you stay here?
陆地上
On land?
上次 她只坚持了一天
Last time, she only lasted a day.
芮安
Ryn?
也许你要尽快回到水里
You might need to get back in the water soon.
不行
No.
找姐姐
Find sister.
你也许没得选择
You might have to.
不 你们说了帮我
No! You say help me.
你说的
You say this.
她这个样子有多久了
How long's she been like this?
几个小时
Several hours.
几乎不怎么动
Minimal movement,
氧含量枯竭
oxygen levels depleted,
脉搏缓慢
pulse slowing.
坚持住
Hang in there.
最难熬的已经过去了
The worst is over.
你找姐姐
You find sister.
你说过的
You say this!
芮安 我们正在努力
Ryn, we're trying.
我们已经派人去找了
We've got people looking.
你们好吗
How's it goin'?
杰里
Hey, Jerry.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来喂海狮
Came to feed the lions.
没事 我可以喂
That's cool. I can do it.
既然已经来了 就我来喂吧
I'm here now. I might as well.
我叫杰里
Hey. I'm Jerry.
我叫芮安
I am Ryn.
芮安是我在学校里的朋友
Ryn's a friend of mine from school.
好 为什么拿着摄像机
Oh, cool. What's with the camera?
你们在拍色情视频吗
You guys shootin' a porno?
他发现了
Ah... he's onto us.
你不是要喂海狮吗 杰
Don't you need to get the sea lions fed, Jer?
对 当然
Right. Sure thing.
我们最好把带子锁起来
We better lock this stuff up.
赞德发短♥信♥过来了
Got a text from Xander.
他们正在跟踪那个护士
They're following that nurse.
打给他
Call him.
好
Okay.
来吃吧
There you go.
再来一条
Yeah, one more.
好样的
Good girl.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
没事
It's okay.
你和麦蒂是同学对吧
So, uh, go to school with Maddie, huh?
那你肯定也很聪明
You must be really smart, too.
我不知道你们等会要干嘛
I don't know what you guys are doin' later,
但是我要开派对
but I'm havin' a party.
在海妖之歌♥那里
At the Siren Song.
干嘛 干嘛
What?! What?!
在84号♥公路上的一间汽车旅馆里
It's a motel on Route 84.
我周末在那里负责管理
I manage it on weekends.
肯定会非常好玩的 你要去吗
It's gonna be epic. You wanna go?
去吗
Go?
对啊
Yeah.
你会带我去
You will take me.
当然 我会带你去
Sure, I'll take you.
好 我很愿意带你去
Yeah. I'd-- I'd love to take you.
那晚点打给我
So call me back.
有发现了告诉我
Let me know what you find out.
然后我们再见面
We'll meet up.
我们去告诉她吧
All right, let's tell her.
好
Yeah.
你要喝啤酒吗
Hey, you want a beer?
啤酒
Beer.
芮安 你是交换生吗
So, Ryn, you an exchange student?
那肯定不容易
That can't be easy.
我听说英语
You know, I hear that English
是最难学的语言之一
is one of the toughest languages to learn.
是的 我学了
Yes. I learn.
你说得很好
Well, you are doing great.
我们会去找她
Okay, we're looking for her.
如果你看到她 告诉我们
Let me know if you see her.
她没去海伦那边
She hasn't shown up at Helen's.
杰里回你短♥信♥了吗
Did Jerry text you back?
他当时在外面 也许看到她出去了
He was outside. He might have seen her leave.
还没回我
No, not yet.
你觉得她是回水里了吗
Think she went back in the water?
按她之前的态度 肯定不可能
Not the way she was talking earlier.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
去镇上找找
Let's look in town.
我们已经跟着她好一会了
We've been following her for a while.
根本就没什么用
It's a dead end, man.
她现在开往84号♥公路
She's heading toward 84.
这样就要出城了 也许她要去工作
That'll take her out of town, and maybe she's going to work.
那就追上去 逼停她
Just run her off the road. We'll corner her.
因为企图谋杀肯定会让她开口吗
Oh, yeah, 'cause attempted murder will definitely make her talk.
冷静点
Just chill.
你抽吗
Hey. You smoke?
不抽
No smoke.
芮安
Ryn.
没错 抽烟糟糕透了
Yeah, smoking sucks.
你能看一下吗
Can you get that?
好
Yeah.
是杰里 他正在开派对
It's Jerry. He's having a party.
还真让人惊讶呢
Big surprise.
-等等 靠边停 -为什么 怎么了
- Wait, pull over. - Why? What?
你看
Look.
在海妖之歌♥开趴体
我们走
Let's go.
海妖之歌♥旅馆
你看到她了吗
Can you see her?
没
No.
杰里在那里
Hey, there's Jerry.
哥们
Hey, Bro.
道格 你怎么来了
Doug, what are-- what are you doing here?
我想你可能会在这里
Thought you might be here.
好吧
Cool.
麦蒂
Hey, Maddie.
道格
Hey, Doug.
要来杯啤酒吗
Do you want to grab a beer?
我想和你说件事
There's something I want to talk to you about.
我也想 如果可以的话我会的
I'd love to. Really, I would.
只是我现在在找人
I just-- I'm looking for someone right now.
能晚点儿再说吗
Can we do this a little later?
也许你该去和他谈一下
Maybe you better talk to him.
我去找她
I'll find her.
好吧 快去
All right. Go.
她的DNA显示出巨大的潜力
Her DNA is showing enormous potential.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表