剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我
Me.
到海面上来是你的主意
It was your idea to come close to the surface.
她被抓到了你很自责
You blame yourself for her getting caught.
昨天不是这样的
Yeah, it wasn't like this yesterday.
是啊 他们像是要搬走了
Yeah, sounds like they're on the move.
糟糕
Holy shit.
你觉得那个是克里斯吗
You think that's Chris?
他已经死了
That he's dead?
等等 我们不能确定
Hang on. We don't know for sure.
我不要在这瞎想 跟我走
I'm not gonna sit around and wonder. Come on.
等等 你要去哪
Wait! Where are you going?
跟着他们
Gonna follow 'em.
赞德 小心点
Xander, be careful.
喂
Hello?
有多糟
How bad?
好吧 我们这就来
Okay. We're coming.
海伦
Helen.
芮安情况不妙
Ryn's in bad shape.
我们得带她去哺乳动物中心
We'll take her to the Mammal Center.
或许在那能帮到她
Maybe we can help her there.
我们在这里做不了什么
There's nothing we can do here.
-好吧 -我们走
- Okay. - Let's go.
我去看看这里有地图没
I'm gonna see if they have a map.
水
Wa... ter.
那就有
It's right there.
水
Wa... ter.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come here.
瞧 水
Look, water.
要多少有多少
Have as much as you want.
干什么
What?!
你这就要走了吗
So now you're leaving?
停下 不安全
Come on! It's not safe!
多娜 回来
Donna, come back!
我得降低给她的剂量
I had to lower her dosage.
她当时已经没反应了
She was nonresponsive.
被她杀死的人的家属
I doubt the families of the people she killed
不会满意你这个解释的
would be satisfied with that explanation.
她可能会死的 长官
We would have lost her, sir.
所以你投入了私人感情
So it was personal.
是你不想她死
You didn't want to let her die.
私人感情
Personal?
一直有人报告给我
I've been getting reports
你整天泡在这里
that you've been here at all hours.
说你可能已经不能专业地保持中立态度
That you may have lost your professional detachment.
我是在详细记录她的进展情况 长官
I was keeping a detailed account of her progress, sir.
我看到的唯一进展就是
Well, the only progress I see
我们知道了她可以变身
is we know they can transform,
而这一点给我们带来了新的安全威胁
which poses a whole new security threat.
她们有可能就生活在我们之中
They could be living among us.
行了
Come on.
上车
Get in.
给 喝下这个
Here, drink this.
它可以帮助你维持体内水分
It could help you stay hydrated from the inside.
难喝
Mm, bad.
我知道 但这能维持你体内的钠离子水平
I know, but it'll keep your sodium level up.
我加了菠菜和牛油果给你补充钾
I added spinach and avocado for extra potassium.
快喝吧
Come on.
你的身体状况在直线下降
Your body is breaking down.
还记得上一次吗
Remember last time?
如果你不回水里去你的肺就要停止工作了
Your lungs are gonna shut down if you don't go back.
不要
No.
麦蒂
Maddie?
-麦德琳 -该死
- Madeline! - Shit.
有人吗
Hello?
你在吗
Are you here?
-你好 爸爸 -小麦
- Hi, Dad. - Mads.
你现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
没事
No, no, perfect.
我只是在...在学习
I was just, um, studying.
怎么了
What's up?
我只是 好久没有见到你了
I just... I haven't seen you around in a while.
我想你
I miss you.
我也是 只是...
Me, too. It's just--
工作和上课两边兼顾 忙得不可开交
between work and classes, I've been slammed.
就一直在本家住
Just been crashing at Ben's.
那挺好的
Well, that's good.
你在附近见过这个姑娘吗
You haven't seen this girl around, have you?
没有
No.
怎么了 和那个谋杀案有关吗
Why? Is this part of that, uh, murder case?
我就是想搞清楚这一点
Trying to figure that out.
仔细看一看
Have a good look.
我说了我没有见过她
I told you I haven't seen her.
为什么要反复问我
Why do you keep asking?
有人说昨天在杰里家的派对上
Well, it's just somebody said they saw you with her
见到你和她在一起
at Jerry's party last night.
有人
Someone?
道格·波纳尔
Doug Pownall.
道格 当然是他
Doug. Figures.
拜托 你真认为我会不告诉你吗
Come on. You really think I wouldn't tell you?
你知道为什么他会这么说吗
Wonder why he would say that?
天知道 他不怎么喜欢我
Who knows? He's not my biggest fan.
他老是问本他什么时候才能长进点
He keeps asking Ben when he's gonna upgrade.
她很危险 麦蒂
She's dangerous, Maddie.
我会找到她的
I'm gonna find her.
如果你看到了她 告诉我好吗
If you see her anywhere, you let me know?
好的
Yeah.
警长
Hey, Sheriff?
今晚一起吃晚餐怎么样
Dinner tonight?
我很乐意
I'd love that.
我送你出门
I'll walk you out.
我知道你想继续找下去
Look, I know that you want to keep looking,
但是如果你死了
but what good would you be to your sister
你还怎么帮你姐姐呢
if you die?
他在找她
He's looking for her.
他手里有那张合成画像
He has that composite.
他知道她和案子有关
He knows she was involved.
好吧
Okay.
什么意思
Okay, what?
我回去
I go back.
有三个袋子
There are three bags.
三具尸体
Three bodies.
是啊
Yeah.
也许...
Hey, maybe, uh...
也许本有什么发现 你能不能...
Maybe Ben found something. Could you just...
是她 是多娜
It's-- It's her. It's Donna.
你好
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
克里斯
Chris?!
克里斯 你还活着
Chris, you're alive?!
我状况挺惨的 伙计
I'm pretty messed up, man.
你在哪里
Uh, wh-where are you?
我离利比海滩不远
I'm not far from Libbey Beach.
我开不动了
I can't make it much farther.
好 坚持住 好吗
Okay, just-- just hold on, all right?
我们马上到 我们在路上了
W-we'll be right there! We're on our way!
芮安 我们想把这个给你
Ryn, we want you to have this.
当做礼物
A gift.
这个东西能告诉我们你的位置
Now, this part tells us where you are,
这样如果你遇到危险的话 我们能帮你
so if anything happens to you, we can help.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表