剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
看到他们了吗
Any sign of them?
只找到这个
Just this.
芮安的追踪器
Ryn's tracker.
海伦古董店
Helen's Antiquities.
芮安回来了
Ryn's back.
她到底回来干什么
Why on earth would she come back?
-不知道 -她要是来了我这里
- We don't know. - Well, you know if she shows up here,
我会立刻送她回水里
I'll send her right back to the water.
你们在哪
Where are you?
我们在去研究中心的路上
We're on our way to the Research Center.
听着 你要是看到她...
Look, if you see her just--
好吧 我这就关门
Okay, I'm lockin' up.
一会那边见
I'll see you there.
我就觉得她不会去那
I didn't really think she'd go there.
我敢肯定她一定去船屋了
I thought for sure she'd be at the houseboat.
我也觉得
Me, too.
妈妈
你妈妈打来的
It's your mom.
不接
Hell, no.
不能接
I can't.
太不是时候了
Worst timing ever.
没错
Yeah.
你好
Hello?
你好 亲爱的 我是伊莱恩·波纳尔
Hello, dear. Elaine Pownall.
你好啊
Oh. Hi.
你妈妈
It's your mother.
我不在
I'm not here.
好惊喜啊
What a surprise.
很高兴...能接到你的电♥话♥
It's, uh... It's nice to hear from you.
谢谢亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我觉得我们是时候
Listen, I was thinking that maybe it's time
互相认识一下了
you and I got to know each other.
我想请你吃餐午饭
I'd like to take you to lunch.
午饭啊
Lunch.
你真好
Um, that's so nice of you.
明天怎么样 船长礁 一点半
How's tomorrow? Captain's Reef, 1:30?
可以吗
Does that work for you?
可以 谢谢
Um, yes. Thanks.
到时候见 再见
I'll see you then. Goodbye.
嗯 拜拜
Okay, bye.
你要和她去吃午饭吗
So you're going to lunch with her?
应该是
I guess I am.
好吧
Okay.
挺有趣的
Fun... for you.
我们都没怎么说过话
We've barely ever spoken a word to each other.
她每次看到我 还得停顿一下
She has to stop and think of my name
想想我叫什么
every time she sees me.
我建议喝鸡尾酒
My advice, cocktails.
大杯
Large ones.
好的
All right.
非法入侵报♥警♥ 北边挨着高中那里
Trespassing call, north side near the high school.
两个怪咖正在横穿后院
Couple of randos are running through backyards.
你没必要过去 克拉伦斯
You don't need to drive out there, Clarence.
我们现在缺人手 警长又不在 先记下吧
We're shorthanded. The sheriff's out of town. Just log it.
不 这个女的好像很害怕
No, lady seemed pretty upset.
通缉
她小孩看到两个女的跑过去了
Said her kid saw a couple of females running around,
有一个像猪小弟
and one of them was Porky Piggin' it.
猪小弟吗
Porky Piggin' it?
没错 穿了衣服 没穿裤子
Yeah, shirt, no pants.
这实在有伤风化 警官
That is a lewd and lascivious, Officer.
真的 只穿了件捕鲸者的运动衫
Seriously, nothin' but a Whalers jersey on.
听着更像是玩嗨了的单身女子派对
That sounds more like a bachelorette party gone south.
安全
Safe.
我们等
We wait.
芮安
Ryn.
芮安
Ryn.
这是本
This Ben.
麦蒂
Maddie.
好人
Good people.
这是你姐姐吗
This is your sister?
是
Yes.
你好
Hello.
多娜
Donna.
多娜
Donna?
你的名字吗
That's your name?
我们需要帮助
We need help.
本 麦蒂
Ben? Maddie?
你们找到她了
Oh, you found her.
你好 芮安
Hello, Ryn.
-不 -天呐
- No, no! - Oh, my God.
另一个
The other one.
芮安和他姐姐一起回来的
Ryn came back with her sister.
我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
但是为什么
But why?
你为什么要回来呢 芮安
Why did you come back, Ryn?
我们需要食物
We need food.
情况越来越糟了是吗
It's getting worse, isn't it?
没有东西可捕了
Now nothing to hunt.
没东西可吃
To eat.
姐姐 我
Sister, me.
都要死了
All dying.
食物
Food!
他们
Them...
拿了
take!
不不
No, no, no, no.
不是我们杀的
We-- We didn't kill it.
我们正...正在研究这个呢
We were-- We were studying it.
朋友
Friends.
听着 我们想要帮你们
Look, we want to help you.
冷静点
Hey, calm down!
芮安 水
Ryn! Water!
现在
Now!
不
No.
我姐姐 不坏
My sister not bad.
那是她的天性
It's her instinct.
仅此而已
That's all.
她只是有点糊涂了
She was confused.
她当然糊涂了
Yeah, of course, she was confused.
她选择了你们而不是她姐姐
She sided with you instead of her own sister.
你们以前像刚才那样打过架吗
Have you two ever fought like that before?
没有
No.
这就对了 她感觉遭到了背叛
Yeah, she felt betrayed.
这是不自然的
It's unnatural.
她们不属于这里
They don't belong here.
你在这只是因为那些渔夫
You're only here because those fishermen
把你的姐姐从水里捕上来了
stole your sister from the water.
谁知道军队对她做了什么
And God knows what the military did to her.
姐姐受伤了
Sister was hurt.
一个男人取了她的血
A man took her blood,
她的皮肤
her skin.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对她 人都是坏的
For her, people are bad.
不信任
No trust.
有很多坏人
There are a lot of bad people.
他们正在窃取你们的食物
They're stealing your food.
也许连我的家人也在这么做
Maybe even my own family.
本 我们不知道是不是这么回事
Ben, we don't know if that's true.
我们当然知道了 赞德说的
We do know that. Xander said it.
他们昼夜不停地出海
They're out fishing night and day,
把所有东西都捕上来了
catching everything.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表