剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
I'm seein' a lot of blood.
里面没人
It's empty.
看起来他们想用这个把人鱼捕上来
Looks like they were gonna use these to scoop 'em up?
咖啡还热着呢
Coffee's still warm.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
肯定不是好事
Nothing good.
喂
Yeah?
德克尔 我需要你马上回来报道
Decker, I need you to report back immediately.
长官 为什么 我在追一个线索
Sir, what for? I'm-- I'm running down a lead.
去他妈的线索
To hell with your lead.
我们失去了与科尔特斯号♥的联♥系♥
We've lost contact with the Cortez.
什么
What?
最后一次联♥系♥是什么时候
How long since the last communication?
凌晨一点后就没有回复了
No response since 0100 hours.
我会派一支回收队
I'm sending in a retrieval team,
他们回来前你必须到这里
and I want you here when they get back.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find anything?
没有 就好像他们都消失了
Nothin'. It's like they all vanished.
没错 但是怎么消失的
Yeah, but how?
什么鬼
What the hell?
兄弟们
Uh, guys?
我们得马上离开水里
We gotta get off the water now!
我们得马上离开这艘船 快
We need to get off this boat, now!
克里斯 放下它
Chris, drop it!
我们马上走
I'm gettin' us outta here!
你是在让我供认一件
You're trying to get me to confess to something
我完全没有头绪的事情
I don't have a clue about.
我想给你一个机会坦白交代
I wanted to give you a chance to come clean on your own.
但是对于现在的你来说
But it seems the truth is a difficult thing
似乎说出真♥相♥很困难
for you to tell these days.
看来我只好从芮安那里问出来了
I guess I have to get it from Ryn.
你怎么...
How do you--
几小时前玛丽莎把她抓了回来
Oh, Marissa brought her in a few hours ago.
她已经承认杀死唐尼·普莱斯
She already confessed to killing Donnie Price,
而且她很快就供出了你和本
and it didn't take her long to give up you and Ben.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你到底是怎么卷进
How in the hell did you get yourself
这种疯狂的事情的
wrapped up into this madness?
她是一个月前出现的
She showed up about a month ago.
本发现了她
Ben found her.
是本把你牵扯进来的
Ben brought you into this?!
不是这样 他...
It's not like that! He, uh...
芮安受伤了
Ryn was hurt.
她找我们帮忙
She came to us for help,
所以我们帮了她
so we helped her.
这不是犯罪 对吧
That's not a crime, is it?
在你知道她做了什么之后
As soon as you knew what she did,
就应该立即来找我
you should have come to me.
事情不止这么简单
It's more complicated.
我不这么认为
I don't think it is.
你见到这个女孩
You see this girl,
她遇上麻烦了
she's messed up,
你觉得有义务帮助他
you feel a duty to help her.
我能理解
I get that.
但这里面还牵扯到了其它事情 麦蒂
But there's a lot more goin' on here, Maddie.
她在保护某人
She's protecting someone,
一个非常危险的人
someone very dangerous,
而我需要知道那是谁
and I need to know who.
多娜
Donna.
多娜
Donna?
是她姐姐
It's her sister.
我在哪儿能找到她
Where can I find her?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你让我和芮安说话 我就能问出来
Look, if you let me talk to Ryn, I can find out.
这样你们两个就能串供了是吗
So the two of you can get your story straight?
想得美
Not a chance.
爸 想要芮安开口 只能让我去和她谈
Dad, the only way Ryn will talk is if it's to me.
为什么
Why is that?
因为她...她相信我
Because she-- she trusts me.
-麦蒂 -我在这儿 没事的
- Maddie! - I'm here. It's okay.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
她没事
Yeah, she's fine.
你说过她会跟你说的
You said that she would talk to you,
开始吧
so let's have it.
姐姐在哪儿
Where's the sister?
没事 他是我爸爸 我的家人
It's okay. He's my father, my family.
你可以信任他
You can trust him.
姐姐去阻止坏人了
Sister is going to stop bad men
在海上
on the water.
本在那儿
Ben's out there.
本有危险
Ben in danger.
她在说什么
What is she talkin' about?
海上的坏人
Bad men on the water?
我得找个无线电提醒本
I have to get to a radio to warn Ben.
提醒他什么
Warn him about what?
不
No!
-芮安 没事 没事 -我要在姐姐
- Ryn? Okay, okay. - I'll stop sister
伤害本之前阻止她
before she hurts Ben.
你们哪都不能去
No one is going anywhere!
镇静
Calm down!
告诉我到底发生了什么
Till I know what the hell is goin' on!
把事情告诉他 不然我们帮不了他
None of this will mean anything unless he knows.
告诉我什么
Knows what?
在唐尼·普莱斯案发现场的血迹
There's a reason the blood found
不是人类的血迹是有原因的
at Donnie Price's crime scene wasn't human.
麦蒂 我对天发誓
Maddie, I swear to God,
如果你要用同样的说法说她是...
if you're smokin' the same stuff that she's--
在我小时候
When I was little,
你给我讲过海达族人的传说 记得吗
you would tell me Haida myths, remember?
那些可以变成神话动物的变形人
About the shape-shifters who could transform into spirit animals.
那些只是传说
Those were just stories.
不
No!
不是的
They weren't.
爸 不 我们...
Dad, no, we--
我们不能空手而归
We can't go home empty-handed.
你看见那艘船了
You saw that boat.
我不会让我的船员涉险的
I am not puttin' my crew at risk.
如果我们抓到一个
If we caught even one of them,
只要一个 我们的麻烦就迎刃而解了
just one, our troubles would be over.
你惹了什么麻烦 孩子
What kind of troubles you got, boy?
还不是和你一样
Same ones as you!
任人差遣不能自己做主
Takin' orders instead of givin' 'em.
能得到什么
And for what?
挣够了钱好修好船然后再去捕更多的鱼吗
Just to make enough so we can patch her up and go fish some more?
够了
That's enough.
你不尊重我 不尊重这艘船和所有船员
You don't respect me, this boat, or this crew.
不然你就会知道什么时候该闭嘴
If you did, you'd know when to shut up!
该死 该死 该死
Damn, damn, damn.
不是吧
Aw, come on.
好了 我和赞德去看下引擎
All right, me and Xander will go check out the gennie.
好 我们继续放哨
Yeah, we'll keep watch out here.
保持警惕 伙计们
Stay sharp, guys!
这破东西没电了
Damn thing's out of juice.
爸 你今天怎么在船上
Dad, how come you were on the boat today?
你妈和我...
Your mother and I were...
怎么了
What?
你妈和我一直有点矛盾
Your mother and I have been havin' some problems.
所以我才睡在船上
That's why I was sleepin' on the boat.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
所以如果你觉得我只在乎这艘船
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表