剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
I'll check outside.
我要召回渔船
I'm bringin' in the boats.
什么
What?
我要马蒂算了算
I asked Marty to run the numbers,
你是对的 百分之六
and you were right-- six percent.
还能帮助我们提升形象
And it'll help improve our image.
如果要上报纸
If I'm gonna be in the paper,
最好是正面消息
it damn well better be for something good.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
-道格 -不客气
- Doug? - No problem.
妈
Hey, Mom?
你见着德克尔博士了吗
Have you seen Dr. Decker?
他肯定就在附近
Um, I'm sure he's around,
不过 你能坐到我身边来吗
but, um, would you sit with me?
拜托
Please?
好的 当然
Yeah, of course. Of course.
又有一场临床试验拒绝了我
I was turned down again for another clinical trial.
你♥爸♥告诉你了吗
Did you dad tell you?
告诉了 很遗憾
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
你和德克尔博士的到来有什么关系吗
Did you have something to do with Dr. Decker coming to town?
我 没有
Me? No.
他对自己的研究很有激♥情♥
Well, he's very enthusiastic about his research,
但我希望你知道
but I want you to know,
我不需要
I don't need it.
-妈 -不 我...让我说完好吗
- Mom. - No, I-- let me finish, okay?
我知道我永远离不开这轮椅了
I know I'm never getting out of this chair,
我不介意
and I'm okay with it,
但是我真的很感动你还想帮我 本
but I'm really, really touched that you still want to help me, Ben.
我以为你放弃我了
I thought you'd given up on me.
晚点聊
I'll see you later.
我知道你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
麦蒂 抱歉
Maddie? Sorry.
-失陪 -怎么了 抱歉
- Excuse me. - What? Sorry.
是你
It's you.
很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
我对发生的事感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry about what happened.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
我本应找一个更好的方法来研究你
I should have found a better way to study you.
请再给我一次机会
Please just give me one more chance.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你们有两个
There's two of you?
出什么事了
What's goin' on?!
-芮安 -他伤害我姐姐
- Ryn? - He hurt my sister!
别害怕 我不会伤害你的 我保证
Please. I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise.
芮安 住手
Ryn! Stop!
不要 芮安 等等
No, Ryn! Wait!
-不要 -我要杀他
- No! - I kill him.
他伤害我姐姐
He hurt my sister!
我知道 我知道他有
I know. I know he did.
别杀我
Oh, please!
芮安 芮安 等等 住手
Ryn? Ryn, wait, please!
你想她住手吗 停止行动
You want it to stop? Call it off!
不管你们要干什么 快点停止
Whatever's goin' on out there, stop it!
-把渔船召回来 -芮安 想想
- Bring in that trawler! - Ryn, think!
不只是你和多娜有危险
It's not just you and Donna in danger!
-你们全都会有危险 -快打电♥话♥
- It's all of you! - Make the call!
打
Call!
上将 我没时间解释
Admiral, I don't have time to explain.
打电♥话♥给渔船 快点
Just call in the trawler, now.
长官 不然我也不会要求...
Sir, I wouldn't be asking--
打开扬声器
Put it on speaker!
已经行动了
It's in motion.
我们是不会撤退的 不可能
We're not pulling back. No chance.
你干得好
You've done a fine job.
-对不起 -今晚所有的努力都会有回报的
- I'm sorry. - Tonight all that hard work pays off.
不不不
No, no, no!
芮安 芮安 芮安
Ryn, Ryn, Ryn!
等等 你不能杀他
Wait! You can't kill him!
-让开 -不
- Move! - No.
你为什么帮坏人
Why you help the bad man?
-快走 -不不不
- Move! - No, no, no.
你选他
You choose him.
不 芮安
No. Ryn.
你应该选我
You should choose me!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她们不能回水里
They can't go back in the water.
海军在水里等着
The Navy, it's out there.
我最喜欢晚上的这部分了
My favorite part of the evening.
你把船召回来是为了让本开心吗
Are you bringing in the boats to make Ben happy?
我把船召回来
I'm bringing in the boats
是因为如果我不尝试新事物
because if I don't try something new,
我就会变成保守的人
I'm gonna become the old guard.
保守的人只有一个结局
And there's only one end to the old guard.
我很愿意听你这么说
Well, I'm happy to hear it.
本有些好主意
Ben's got some good ideas.
是的
He does.
我也挺喜欢他女朋友的
I like that girl of his, too.
麦蒂
Maddie.
你知道那是戴尔·毕晓普的继女吧
You do know that's Dale Bishop's step-daughter?
我知道
I do.
我觉得她很聪明 很有勇气
I also think she's smart, she has spunk.
勇气
Spunk?
好吧 克利弗先生
Okay, Mr. Cleaver.
事实上 她有点让我想起年轻时的你
In fact, she kind of reminds me of a younger you.
你应该再请她吃顿午饭
You should invite her to lunch again.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
因为我们想让本在身边
Because we like havin' Ben around,
而本想让她在身边
and Ben likes havin' her around.
看到了吗
You see?
什么
What?
我们在水中学到的
What we learn in the water
关于人类的事
about humans.
是对的
It is right.
不
No.
是的
Yes!
我杀光一切
I kill all.
陆地上 水里
On land, in water.
一切
All.
不
No!
不
No?
杀掉坏人 是的
Kill the bad ones, yes.
不杀好人
Not the good.
你选择人类
You choose human
而舍弃我
over me.
我选择不杀戮
I choose not to kill.
滚
Go!
立刻
Now!
不
No.
通缉
嫌疑人
克里斯 赶紧干完 伙计 快点 走吧
Hey, yo, Chris! Finish up, man, come on! Let's go!
伙计 就是她
Dude, that's her, man.
就是那个护士 看
That's the nurse! Look!
看
Look!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
快停下
Come on, stop!
停下 等等 等一下
Stop! Just wait up! Just wait a minute!
停下
Stop!
站住 等等 等等
Stop right there! Wait! Wait!
停下
Hey, stop!
克里斯 加尔文那边怎么样
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表