剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Yo, Chris! What's the deal with Calvin?
不知道 一直是语♥音♥信箱
I don't know. It keeps goin' voicemail.
他在珍妮那儿
He's at Janine's.
过去把他的光屁♥股♥从床上拉起来
Just get over there and pull his naked ass outta bed.
好的 我这就去
Yeah, yeah, I'm on it.
我是本 请留言
Hey, it's Ben. Leave me a message.
本
Yo, Ben.
我之前和你说的事
What I told you earlier, I, uh...
我是对的 伙计
I was right, man.
伙计 我看到她了
Man, I saw her!
快过来 好吗
Just, um, get down here, all right?
我们去抓她
We're gonna go get her.
-怎么了 -赞德也要出海了
- What? - Aw, Xander's goin' out there, too,
猎捕她们
hunting them.
你觉得芮安回水里了吗
You think Ryn went back in the water?
不知道 我必须去那边
I don't know. I have to get out there.
我也要一起去
Now without me, you're not.
她可能会回来
She might come back.
我们必须留一个人
One of us has to stay.
站住别动
Stop right there!
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表