剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
天 发生什么了
?God, what happened??
这还挺难相信的
Kind of hard to believe someone
如果有人跟你说他们看到...
when they tell you they just saw a...
-美人鱼 没错 -还有件事
- Mermaid, yeah. - There's something else.
军方来这儿抓走了克里斯
The military came and took Chris.
我在哪
Where am I?
你的祖先丧失了理智
Your ancestor lost his mind.
他和他的船员屠♥杀♥了那些美丽的生物
He and his shipmates slaughtered those beautiful creatures.
以前到底发生了什么
What really happened back then?
为什么突然对家族历史感兴趣了
Why the sudden interest in the family history?
找
Look.
还有一个吗 姐妹
There's another one? Sisters.
你在找的人是她吗
Is that who you're looking for?
准备好萃取了吗
We're ready for extraction?
不管是谁 这人体型和力量都相当大
Whoever did this had to be of substantial size and strength.
一切可好
Everything okay?
一切都好
Things are fine.
就是我在查的一个案子
Just a case I'm working on.
在他们的自然状态下 会把你们当成猎物
In their natural state, they see you as prey.
他们嗜杀成性
Their instinct is to kill.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你起来得真早
You're up early.
对 睡不着
Yeah. I couldn't sleep.
我们在你♥爸♥爸家看到的那些照片挺可怕的
They were some ?pretty gruesome photos we saw at your dad's.?
也许我们结论下得过早
Maybe we're jumping to conclusions.
也可能是一只熊杀了那个人
A bear could have killed that guy.
最近一次一只熊
When was the last time a bear
爬上一辆车 把一个180斤的男人
climbed into a car and threw a 200-pound man
扔出挡风玻璃是什么时候
straight out a windshield?
我们该去霍金斯女士家
We should get to Miss Hawkins'.
她差点在水里杀了你
She almost killed you in the water.
我爸找到了非人类的血
My dad found non-human blood.
如果她在那人的车里
If she was in that guy's car,
我想我们都知道是谁杀了他
I think we both know who killed him.
我是木偶剧院的科米蛙
This is Kermit the Frog speaking from The Muppet Theater.
听着 我需要为节目的最后一段雇一批间谍
Uh, listen, I need to hire a bunch of spies for a closing number.
你昨晚去哪儿了
Where did you go last night?
天黑了还出去
Outside in the dark?
晚上
Night.
对 你去哪儿了
Yes. Where did you go?
完全瘫痪了的啮齿动物
Fully paralyzed rodents,
研究小组1A
Study Group 1A.
每12小时只给它们注射
They receive 30 ccs in a 12-hour cycle
30毫升来自深海生物的样本
from the thalassic specimen only.
在第二组里 我们把她的DNA
In the second group, we're gonna mix her DNA
和人类DNA混合在一起 按照我的指示
with human DNA, per my instructions.
最后
And then lastly,
是我们的对照组
is our control group.
如果白细胞数量发生变化
We'll increase the dosage
我们就增加剂量
if the white blood cell count changes.
你觉得会是什么结果
What is it you think we'll see?
很多死老鼠吧
Probably a lot of dead rats.
赞德 搞什么
Xander, what the hell?
我得和你谈谈
I gotta talk to you.
-出去 -搞什么 阿赞
- Get out! - Seriously, Xan!
我没开玩笑 很重要
I'm not kiddin'! It's important!
出去 变♥态♥
Get out, you perv!
你才出去 珍妮
You get out, Janine!
赞德 你搞什么
Xander, man, what the hell?
我收到克里斯的短♥信♥了
I got a text from Chris.
我是克里斯 SOS
诡媚海妖
第一季 第三集
什么意思
What does it mean?
SOS只有一个意思 他遇上大♥麻♥烦了
There's one thing S.O.S. means. He's in deep shit.
-这是谁的号♥码 -不知道
- Whose number is that? - No clue.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
There's only one way to find out.
不行 珍妮 你得离开 我们有事要忙
No. You gotta go, Janine. We got stuff to do.
-玩蛋去吧你 -我要是可以我会的
- Go screw yourself. - Yeah, would if I could.
我的外套
My jacket?
我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
省省吧
Yeah, don't bother.
谢了 再见
Okay, thanks. Bye.
不是吧
Really, man?
我们得查清克里斯是用谁的手♥机♥发来的短♥信♥
We gotta find out whose phone Chris texted from.
语♥音♥信箱
It's voicemail.
他才发了短♥信♥
He just texted.
或许他不得不关机或者电池没电了
Maybe he had to turn the phone off or the battery died.
你好 我是多娜·斯蒂文森 请留言
Hi. This is Donna Stevenson. Please leave a message.
谁是多娜·斯蒂文森
Who the hell's Donna Stevenson?
她还好吗
Is she doing okay?
她坐立不安
She's restless as hell.
昨晚出去了
She went out last night.
鬼知道去了哪
God knows where.
我们得问她一些问题
We need to ask her some questions.
他们找到了一具尸体
They found a body.
在哪
Where?
小镇外的一辆车里
Outside of town in a car.
是赞德
It's Xander.
他有关于克里斯的线索
He got a lead on Chris.
他们要试图找他
They're gonna try to find him.
-那个失踪的渔夫 -对
- The missing fisherman. - Yeah.
军方用直升机把他从北极星上带走了
The military medevaced him off the North Star.
军方 他们是怎么知道的
The military?! How do they know about this?
这是好消息
Yeah, that's great news.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
赞德收到了克里斯的短♥信♥
Xander got a text from Chris.
他打算追踪那个手♥机♥号♥
He's gonna try and track the phone number.
如果有结果 我们就跟他们汇合一起去追查
If he gets a hit, we'll meet up, follow the trail.
好
Okay.
姐姐 现在我们去找
Sister. Now we look.
芮安 芮安 别走 拜托
Ryn, Ryn? Stop. Please?
我们得问你一些问题
We have to ask you some questions, okay?
你最初来这找你姐姐的时候
When you first came here, looking for your sister,
是不是上了一个男人的车
did you get in a car with a man?
一辆车
A car.
车里的男人
A man in a car?
我们走
We go.
芮安 这很重要
Ryn, this is important!
芮安 不
Ryn, no!
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie? Maddie?
麦蒂 你还好吗 你还好吗
Maddie, are you okay? Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
芮安 你不能伤人 知道吗
Ryn, you can't hurt people! Okay?
你比我们强壮得多
You're stronger than us.
非常强壮
You're very strong.
你们不知道自己面对的是什么
You don't know what you're dealing with.
多娜·斯蒂文森
就业经历 注册护士
找到了
There she is.
多娜·斯蒂文森 居住在布雷默顿
Donna Stevenson, lives in Bremerton.
很好
Oh, yeah.
上面说她是注册护士
Says she's a registered nurse.
我记下地址
I'll get the address.
行了 我们走
Right. Got it. Let's go.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
-我没事 -好
- Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. - All right.
我一直就想跟你们说这个
This is what I've been trying to tell you.
下场会很难看
This will end very badly.
你们得尽快找到她姐姐
You need to find her sister quickly
把她们俩送回水里
and get them both back into the water
趁一切还来得及
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表