剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
去吧
Go.
他们需要你
They need you.
本 我能帮忙
Ben, I can help.
不是现在
Not now.
她不需要你
She doesn't want you.
你的腿 警长
Your leg, Sheriff.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
-撞车造成的吗 -是的
- Happened in the crash? - Yeah.
鹿正跳到我车前
Deer jumped right out in front of my vehicle.
鹿没事
The deer is fine.
毫发无损
Not a scratch.
把赞德关进醉汉监禁室
We'll keep Xander in the drunk tank.
关他一天冷静一下
Give him a day to cool off.
等等 你不指控他吗
Wait, you're not gonna charge him?
因为做了个极度悲伤的蠢货吗
For bein' a grief-stricken jackass?
不 我不指控他
No, I'm not.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
她怎么样了
How is she?
不好
Not good.
其他人呢
The others?
我让他们回水里了
I send them back to the water.
他们会说我死了
They will say I'm dead.
等她好点了
When she's better,
她也会回家
she will go home.
我们不能带她去医院
We can't take her to a hospital.
反正他们也不会知道怎么治她这种
They wouldn't know how to treat one of her kind anyway.
加点咖啡
More coffee?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你一直对我这么好
You keep treating me this well,
我就永远没办法回去工作了
I'll never go back to work.
是啊 那肯定
Yeah, that'll happen.
那些生物 麦蒂
Those creatures, Maddie,
他们不能留在这里
they can't be here.
我知道
I know.
但是他们可以学习
But they can learn.
像芮安那样进化
Evolve just like Ryn did.
我不想选边
I don't want to have to choose a side,
但如果非要选
but if I do,
这个镇子优先
this town comes first.
她的情况越来越糟了
She's getting worse.
我们得做点什么了
We need to do something.
芮安
Ryn?
虽然没什么保障
Now, it's a long shot,
不过有个人可能能帮上忙
but there is someone who might be able to help.
那个有你姐姐血的人
Someone who has your sister's blood.
干细胞
Stem cells.
我可以打电♥话♥
I can make the call.
好的 行
Okay. Yes.
喂
Hello?
德克尔博士 我是本
Dr. Decker, it's Ben.
我们需要你
We need you.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表