剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
拉进来
Bring it in!
我们从海里捕捞了某个东西上来
We caught something out there.
它袭击了克里斯 他不得不被空运抬走
It attacked Chris. He had to get airlifted out.
军用突击直升机
Big-ass military commando helicopter.
你们真不知道是什么袭击了他吗
You really don't know what attacked him?
这是个捕食者
This was a predator.
150多年前
150 years ago,
一个本地渔船船长爱上了一条美人鱼
a local fishing captain fell in love with a mermaid
就在这片水域
in these very waters.
我们六周前收到报告
Had a report six weeks ago,
日本渔民声称他看见了一种海洋生物
Japanese fisherman claimed he saw a sea creature.
肯定有什么情况
We knew something was out there.
然后我就警告了你的人
That's when I alerted your people.
你还好吗
You okay?
小姑娘 是离家出走的吧
Little girl runnin' away from home.
你生病了 能给我看看吗
You're sick. Can I see?
这是芮安 我觉得她不会说英语
This is Ryn. I don't think she speaks English.
你的祖先屠♥杀♥了那些美丽的生物
Your ancestors slaughtered those beautiful creatures.
种族灭绝 那就是你的家史
Genocide-- that's your legacy.
有发现了
Hey, we got somethin'.
块头很大
Wow, that's big.
看啊
Look.
停下 别开枪
Stop! Don't!
搞什么
What the hell?!
你不想那么做的 会杀了它
You don't want to do that. That could kill it.
你不是说你是来帮我们的吗
Thought you said you came out here to help us.
我本来都瞄准好了 结果被你搞砸
I had a clean shot till you stepped in.
好像你不希望我们抓到它
Almost like you don't want us catching it.
听着 如果这东西真是你们所想的那样
Look, if this thing really is what you think it is,
我们就该保护它而不是杀了它
we need to protect it, not kill it.
我们想要属于我们的东西
We want what belongs to us,
我们想找回克里斯
and we want to get Chris back.
如果你和我们目的不一样
If you don't want the same thing,
那你上船来干什么
I don't know what the hell you're doing on the boat.
听到了吗
Hear that?
好像...我也说不好...它受伤了吗
It's like, I don't know, it's injured?
或许我打中了它
Maybe I hit it.
它在下面
It's underneath.
在船下
It's underneath the boat!
我们得抓住它
We gotta get it.
本
Ben!
-本 -本
- Ben! - Ben!
-本 -本
- Ben! - Ben!
上来啊
Come on!
本
Ben!
-什么... -那是什么
- What the- - - What the hell is that?
本 本 快
Ben! Ben, come on!
过来
Get over here.
诡媚海妖
第一季 第二集
可能是台多普勒流速剖面仪
It might be a Doppler current profiler.
海洋学家用它们研究水流模式
Oceanographers uses them to study current patterns.
我们把那生物弄进舱里的时候
When we had the creature in the hold,
它发出了一种声音
it... it made a sound,
跟这玩意发出的差别不大
not too different from the sound this thing makes.
嗯
Right.
外面飘着很多科学监测设备
There's a lot of scientific monitoring devices floating out there.
可能性太多了
Could be a lot of things.
想想吧
Well, just think about it.
我们前几天才出过海
We were out here, what, like, a few days ago?
当时并没有这玩意
And this thing wasn't here.
然后我们抓到它后
And then we catch that creature,
突然就有了
and, all of a sudden, it just appears?
有人放在那的 肯定有关联
Somebody put it here. It's gotta be connected.
你也许是对的
Yeah, you could be right.
那个
You know, that was, um...
你刚才的行为挺疯狂的
That was a pretty sick thing you did back there,
那样跳下水
diving in like that.
当时似乎是个好主意
Yeah. Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
我很抱歉 如果我之前惹你生气了
Look, I'm sorry, okay, if I pissed you off earlier.
我只是跟你们感觉不一样
I just feel differently about it than you guys.
并不代表我不想找到克里斯
It doesn't mean that I don't want to find Chris.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
真心的
For real.
看不出来
Couldn't tell,
你之前明明很混♥蛋♥
'cause you were being such a dick about it.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道 这东西看着像是摄像机
I don't know. This thing looks like a camera.
上面貌似还有个追踪设备
There's probably some kind of tracking device on it, too.
我们该试着把它拆了
We should try to disable it.
不如给它充电然后打开
I say we just power it up and set it off.
让军队来吧 他们会带我们找到克里斯
Let the military come. They'll lead us to Chris,
或许他们还抓到了美人鱼
and maybe they got the mermaid, too.
还是别了
I wouldn't.
你看到他们上次来是什么结果了
You saw what happened the last time they came.
我们可能跟克里斯一个下场
We could all end up like Chris.
我们得慢慢来
We just need to take our time
搞清楚这东西到底是什么
and try to figure out what this thing really is.
好吧
Okay.
带你妹妹进屋
Take your sister inside the house!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the hell are you doin'?
偷我衣服
Takin' my clothes?
我受够了你们这些瘾君子到我这来
I am sick of you little junkies comin' around here
动我东西
messin' with my stuff.
少来威胁我
Don't you threaten me.
我是本 请留言
Hey, it's Ben. Leave me a message.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我开始担心你了
I'm getting worried about you.
给我个电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
Give me a call. Let me know you're okay.
有人吗
Hello?
你联♥系♥上犯罪现场调查员了吗
You get a hold of CSI?
他们从天使港过来 应该快到了
Comin' from Port Angeles. Should be here soon.
你掌握了些什么 克拉伦斯
What do you got, Clarence?
这是唐尼·普莱斯
That is Donnie Price.
他有前科
He's got some priors.
严重伤害罪 醉酒闹事
Aggravated assault, drunk and disorderly.
裤子有点低
Pants are ridin' a little low.
可能是性侵吗
Possible sexual assault?
看样子他是活该
Looks like he got what he deserved.
或者车上还有第三人
Or there was a third person in the car with them.
这人攻击了他们
Somebody came up on them.
不管是谁 这人体型和力量都相当大
Whoever did this was of substantial size and strength.
去四周看看
Start lookin' around.
波纳尔海鲜
这个多少钱
How much for this?
很抱歉 店铺关门了
I'm, uh, very sorry. Shop's closed.
改天再来吧
Come back another day, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
停止营业
你回来了
You came back.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我
I...
看
See?
找
Look?
你找
You look.
芮安
Ryn.
芮安
Ryn.
那是你
That's you.
找
Look.
还有一个吗
There's another one?
30毫升的脊髓液
30 ccs of spinal fluid,
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表