剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Your mom's not gonna be happy to see me.
那天她约我吃午饭 我半途走了
I totally ditched her at lunch the other day.
她肯定早就忘了这事了
No. I'm sure she's already forgotten about it.
是吗 这是她一贯的作风吗
Yeah, 'cause that's her M.O.?
我猜应该是你
And I think that was you.
我想先去趟吧台
I'm gonna need to hit the bar.
好吧
Okay.
本 很高兴见到你
Ben! Good to see you.
波旁威士忌
Bourbon, please.
你好啊 麦蒂
Hi, Maddie.
你好 波纳尔先生
Hey, Mr. Pownall.
叫我泰德吧
Oh, call me Ted, please.
派对布置得真好看
Beautiful party...
泰德
Ted.
伊莱恩弄得很隆重
Elaine puts on a hell of a show.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your dad doin'?
挺好的
He's okay.
去福克斯陪我姑妈了
Been down in Forks with my aunt.
谢谢 她生病了
Thanks. She's sick.
很抱歉
Well, sorry to hear that.
怪不得这附近案子激增
That explains the spike in crime around here.
打扰了
Excuse me.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
本
Hi, Ben.
-能看见你实在是太好了 -我也是
- It's so good to see you. - You, too.
我想让你见一个人
I want you to meet someone.
我刚才正和一个很厉害的博士聊天呢
I was just talking to the most brilliant doctor.
实在是太巧了
It's such a coincidence.
他也是个海洋生物学家
He's a marine biologist, too,
而且他也喜欢肖邦
and he loves Chopin.
阿尔丹·德克尔
Aldon Decker.
本·波尔纳
Ben Pownall.
我和你父亲是老相识了
We go back a long way, your dad and I.
我和伊莱恩出事的那晚
The night Elaine and I had our accident,
他是第一个到现场的 你知道吗
he was the first one on the scene. Did you know that?
他从来没跟我说过
He never told me that.
没说过吗 但他确实是
No? Well, he was.
他没离开我
He didn't leave my side.
伊莱恩做手术的时候
He stayed up with me all night at the hospital
他整晚都在医院陪我
while Elaine was in surgery.
像是他的风格
That sounds like him.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
He's a good man, your dad.
他也是这么说你的
He says the same thing about you.
德克尔博士正跟我聊他的研究呢
Dr. Decker was just telling me about his research.
你妈妈说的是
Your mother's referring to
我最近发现的一个罕见的海洋生物
a rare marine creature I discovered recently.
海洋生物
A marine creature?
它的干细胞功效惊人
Its stem cells are remarkable.
也许现在不是聊这个的时候
Maybe now is not the time.
别 别 亲爱的
No. No, no, dear.
听着还挺有意思的 请继续
It sounds fascinating. Please go on.
我把样本的基因
Well, I injected the DNA cells from the specimen
注射到一组瘫痪的小白鼠体内
into a group of paralytic rats.
几个星期之内
In the weeks since,
对照组的小白鼠
the control rats have all died
因为瘫痪的并发症全都死了
due to complications from the paralysis.
但是其他的
But the others,
被注射了那个生物的基因的小白鼠
the ones I injected the creature DNA with,
每一个都重新获得了活动能力
every one of them regained their mobility.
妈妈 你想要点什么吗
Uh, Mom, need anything?
当然是要一些这种干细胞了
Apparently some of those stem cells.
你的家
Your home
不在这
not here.
在水里
In the water.
我们会死的
We will die,
我们俩都会
all of us.
没有食物 我们需要他们
No food. We need them.
你需要他们
You need them.
我知道有人这样对你
I know man do this to you,
但不是本
but not Ben.
不是麦蒂
Not Maddie.
没有人类帮助我
No human help me.
他们
They...
伤害
hurt!
疼痛
Pain!
你呢
And you,
妹妹
sister,
选择了他们
choose them.
他们这样对你了
They do this to you?
我在水面捕食
I hunt at top of water.
你跟着我
You follow.
对不起
I am sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
你妈妈跟我说你有
So your mother told me that you have a graduate degree
华盛顿大学的硕士学位
from the University of Washington,
还在顶尖的海洋生物学家手下实习过
that you interned with some of the top marine biologists.
你不应该跟她说那些
You shouldn't have said that to her.
说什么
Said what?
没有灵丹妙药能治疗瘫痪
There's no magic bullet to cure paralysis,
而你不应该用这个当饵在她面前提
and you dangling that out in front of her is not okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我道歉
My apologies.
你看起来是个聪明的年轻人
Look, you seem like a smart young man,
我的研究会对你母亲有极大的帮助
and my research would greatly benefit your mother.
只要你能帮帮我
If you could just help me with my work.
啤酒 谢谢
Beer, please.
我知道你为什么来这里
I know why you're in town,
我知道你想要什么
and I know what you want.
我很怀疑
I doubt that very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道她对你做了什么
I know what she did to you.
你怎么会知道
H-- How do you know?
抱歉打断你们
Excuse the interruption,
大概十分钟后妈妈将会因为她的慈善募款
but Mom's about to get acknowledged for her fundraising prowess
而得到致谢
in T-minus ten.
好的 道格 我这就来
Sure, Doug, I'm comin'.
妈妈优先
Mom comes first.
西德尼 你该去教堂了
Sidney, you gotta get to the church.
庇护所10点关门
Shelter doors close at ten.
天气挺暖和的 我在外面睡
It's warm. I'm sleeping out.
通缉
嫌疑人
我见过那个姑娘
I've seen that girl.
她在镇上转悠
She's been around town.
在哪儿
Where?
一天晚上 和几个孩子一起在巷子里
In the alley one night with some kids.
和谁
Who?
我不确定
Uh, I'm not sure,
但我记得她
but I remember her,
因为不久之前
because a while back,
我看到她在北极星上
I saw her up on the North Star.
麦克卢尔的船
McClure's boat?
是的
Yeah.
一天早上我看到她在那周围转
One morning I saw her sniffin' around.
谢谢 西德尼
Thanks, Sidney.
下次记得提醒我让我先来问问你
Remind me to come to you first next time.
-德克尔在这里 -什么
- Decker's here. - What?
是的 他在找多娜
Yeah. He's looking for Donna.
本 他很危险
Ben, he's dangerous.
你觉得他知道芮安吗
You think he knows about Ryn?
看起来不像
It doesn't seem like it.
这个家伙 我们不知道他会做什么
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表