剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
你是知道的
You know that.
但是作为你的朋友我得告诉你
But as a friend, I'm telling you,
你不能再谈论这件事了
you gotta stop talking like this.
你到底要怎样
What would it take?
才能相信我
For you to believe me?
眼见为实
I'd have to see one.
对啊
That's it.
对 就要这样
That's exactly right.
我们要再抓一只
We gotta catch another one.
卢卡斯 快回来
Lucas, get back here!
有鲨鱼 鲨鱼 鲨鱼
Shark! Shark! Shark!
鲨鱼
Shark!
你是怎么想的
What are you thinking?
简直不敢相信
I can't even believe it.
真恶心
It's disgusting.
这伤口绝对不是逆戟鲸造成的
This damage definitely wasn't inflicted by an orca.
咬痕的半径太小了
The bite radius is way too small.
所以是什么咬的
So what then?
也不是其他的鲨鱼
Well, it's not another shark.
可以有成千上万种解释
There are a million explanations.
比如
Okay?
被船的涡轮打到然后被海狮咬断了尸体
Caught in a boat prop, sea lion bit the carcass?
要是外面真有一种新的捕食者呢
What if there's a new predator out there?
我们从没见过的生物
One that we haven't seen before?
可以直接把灰鲭鲨的头咬下来吗
That can rip the head clean off a mako shark?
那我下周末还是不要去潜水了
Then I might have to cancel my scuba trip next weekend.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
她呼吸困难吗
Is she having trouble breathing?
没有 她呼吸正常
No, no, no, her breathing's fine.
稍微有点喘
Uh, a little heavy.
好 我马上出发
Okay, I'll head out now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我可以开车送她去天使港那的医院
I mean, I'm happy to drive her down to the hospital in Port Angeles.
没事 本 我去你家找你
It's okay, Ben. I'll meet you at your place.
好吧 一会见
Okay. All right, I'll see you there.
谢谢你 艾伯特医生
Thanks, Dr. Abbott.
抱歉 我只有这件
Sorry, that's all I had.
小帘蛤
Littleneck clam.
迈拉克海湾找到的
From Malakh Bay.
你想说点什么吗
You gonna say something?
我可以帮你
Now, I can help you.
如果你想回哪里的话
If you need to get back somewhere.
你也可以不说话
You don't have to talk.
应该是医生到了
That must be the-- the doctor.
晚上好 本杰明
Evening, Benjamin.
她在里面
She's in here.
她有点怪
And kind of weird.
好的
Okay.
她刚刚还在那
She was right here.
挺不老实的啊
Slippery one, huh?
布里斯托尔湾
"美人鱼节"的故乡
进来瞧一瞧看一看咯
Come inside! Have a look!
海伦古董店
镇上唯一一家货真价实的美人鱼工艺品店
The only real mermaid artifacts in town!
进来瞧一瞧看一看咯
Come inside! Have a look!
喜欢就买♥♥上几件...
Maybe buy something while you're--
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
霍金斯女士
Ms. Hawkins.
刚刚有个女孩站在这里
There was a girl just here.
你看到她了吗
You saw her?
嗯 你刚刚好像在和她说活
Yeah, it looked like you were talking to her.
我谁也没看见
I-- I didn't see anyone.
北极星
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
今天上班顺心吗
Good day at the office?
你认识克里斯·穆勒吗
You know Chris Mueller?
肖恩·麦克卢尔船上的船员
Crews on Sean McClure's boat.
嗯 认识
Yeah, I know him.
他父母打电♥话♥过来
Got a call from his parents.
说他随肖恩的船到了某个海峡
Said he was medevaced by a military chopper
被一架军用直升机送去急救了
off Sean's boat in the strait,
现在找不到他了
and now they can't find him.
他们叫我给从这到阿♥拉♥斯加的所有据点
Got me calling every base from here to Alaska
打电♥话♥找他
looking for him.
毫无进展
There's nothing.
-目前为止 -你觉得是出什么事了
- So far. - What do you think happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
造物主 感谢您赐予我们食物
Creator, for this food and for You,
感谢您
we give thanks.
祈祷苏珊
And for Susan,
能在旅途中找到安宁
may she find peace on her journey
心灵找到平静 早日回家
and within herself and find her way back home.
她已经八个月没有联♥系♥我们了
It's been eight months since we've heard from her.
或许是时候停止为她祈祷了
Might be time to start dropping her from the blessings.
我相信你妈妈一定是受上帝指引
I believe your mother is being guided.
撞
Crash!
我是芮安
I am Ryn.
我...是...芮安
I... am... Ryn.
你好 芮安
Hello, Ryn.
你好啊 小姐
Hello, miss.
我看到你了
I see you there.
我...是...芮安
I... am... Ryn.
不是当地人 对吧
Not from around here, are you?
那是什么
What you got?
直升机
Helicopter?
你是要我载你一程吗
So, uh, you need a ride, huh?
我要去亚伯丁
I'm headin' down to Aberdeen.
好吧
Okay.
你不怎么爱说话嘛
Not much of a talker, huh?
没事的
That's okay.
有人陪着就很好了
It's nice just to have the company.
有时我也会载一些搭车人
Sometimes I'll pick up a hitcher,
不过他们大多都是男的
but, uh, they're mostly dudes.
不是你这样的小美人儿
Not a pretty little thing like you.
你很喜欢你那个小玩具嘛
You like your little toy, huh?
你就像个小女孩
You're like a little girl.
一个不会说话的漂亮小女孩
A pretty little girl who don't know how to talk.
我敢说你妈妈肯定告诉过你
Now, I bet your mama told you,
"别进陌生人的车"
"Don't get into cars with strangers."
但你没有听话
But you didn't listen.
你还挺叛逆的嘛
You're a little rebel, huh? Yeah.
你的皮肤都干透了
Your skin's all dry.
你应该涂一点润肤露的
You ought to put some cream on that,
能让皮肤水润柔滑
make it nice and soft.
你是不是想要这个
Isn't that what you're lookin' for? Huh?
来一场小冒险
A little adventure?
小姑娘 离家出走
Little girl, runnin' away from home, huh?
上了一辆成年男人的车
Gettin' in a big man's car.
是啊
Yeah.
布里斯托尔湾
海洋研究中心
布里斯托尔湾
海洋研究中心
好了朋友们 我们这边走
Okay, guys, we're gonna go this way.
大家不要走散了
Stay together, please.
注意脚下
Watch your steps.
布里斯托尔湾
海洋研究中心
这里不是动物园
This is not a zoo.
这里是一个研究救助中心
This is a research and rescue center
为栖息在我们这片区域的多种海洋哺乳动物设立的
for the many marine mammals that inhabit our region.
我们能提供医疗救助
We're able to offer veterinary care,
进行手术 以及药物治疗
perform surgical procedures, and administer medication.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表