剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Bye.
我带你看这儿的流水线
Let me show you the line here.
这是从我们今早捕获的那批红鲑鱼里捡出来的
This is from a load of sockeye we got this morning.
看上去还混杂着很多其他的鱼
It seems like a lot a bycatch mixed up in the haul.
没错 来了个新买♥♥家
Yep. It's a new client.
海岸磨坊买♥♥下了我们捕获的所有东西
Coastal Mills has been buying, like, anything we got.
海岸磨坊
Coastal Mills?
我从没听说过
I've never hard of 'em.
没人听说过 直到一个月之前
Nobody has until about a month ago.
然后卡车就开始出现
Trucks just started showing up.
他们买♥♥货的速度
They've been buying the stuff up
比我们装箱的速度还快
faster than we can load it in the bins.
本
Yo, Ben!
有时间吗
Got a second?
-谢了 兄弟 -没事
- Thanks, man. - Sure.
他们居然去阿♥拉♥斯加找到了他
They found him all the way in Alaska.
-阿♥拉♥斯加 兄弟 -疯了
- In Alaska, man. - Crazy.
那个叫德克尔的和克里斯说了什么
And this Decker guy told Chris what?
说那个神经病护士杀了一堆人
That the psycho nurse killed a bunch of people
他需要找到她
and he needed to find her.
那讲不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
因为如果她真的是个杀人狂
'Cause if she really was this homicidal maniac,
那去找克里斯的会是警♥察♥
then the cops would have been looking for Chris,
而不是这个叫德克尔的
not this Decker dude,
某个奇怪的鱼类医生
some whacko fish doctor.
没错 他在说谎
Right. He's lying.
那个地方发生过什么事
Something happened in that place.
他们想知道克里斯都知道些什么
They wanted to find out what Chris knew.
对 但是他被下了太多药 什么也不知道
Yeah, only he was too drugged up to know anything,
所以这个叫德克尔的才没管他
so this Decker guy just let him be.
你有什么发现
What'd you find out here?
你听过一家叫海岸磨坊的公♥司♥吗
You ever heard of a company called Coastal Mills?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
就是他们买♥♥下了所有
They're the ones buying up all that junk fish
你们捕到的废鱼
you guys have been hauling in.
我打算去弄清楚他们是谁
I'm gonna try and figure out who they are.
也许这个德克尔也和他们有关
Mmm. So maybe this Decker's connected.
有什么发现就告诉我 我得走了
Well, let me know what you find out. I gotta go.
跟大家说的是我会买♥♥些披萨去配威士忌
Told the guys that I would buy some pizza to sop up the whisky.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你邀请我
Well, thank you for inviting me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你一定得试试路易式辣味蟹肉沙拉
You have to try Crab Louis salad.
很好吃
It's delicious.
谢谢
Thanks.
我儿子最近怎么样了
So how's my boy been lately?
我和他都没有联♥系♥了
I never hear from him anymore.
我知道你们俩都忙着在中心工作
I know the two of you are busy with your work at the Center.
是的
Uh, yeah, we have been.
这次救援非常需要人手
We have this rescue that's super demanding.
占用了本很多时间
It's eating up a lot of Ben's time.
他很投入 知道吗
He gets deep in it, you know?
我知道
Oh, I know.
你们俩怎么样了
So how are you, the two of you?
还好
Oh, we're fine.
事实上挺不错的
Great, actually.
那就好
Good to hear.
你们在救助什么
What did you rescue?
一头受伤的小海豹
Uh, a wounded seal pup.
我知道发生什么事了
I know what's going on.
我爱我的儿子 但是他有些问题
I love my son, but he has issues.
每个人都有自己的问题
Everybody has issues.
本有很多出彩的想法
Ben's a brilliant thinker,
但他会迷失在自己的思绪中
but he gets lost in his own mind,
然后就会把所有人都推开
and he-- he shuts people out,
甚至是自己的母亲
even his own mother.
他确实很沉迷于他的工作
He does lose himself in his work.
他那些受伤的小生物
All his little wounded creatures.
他把精力都放在它们身上了
He's devoted to them.
你就是他目前的拯救对象吗
Are you his current rescue?
什么
Excuse me?
别误会
Oh, don't take that the wrong way.
我是他的第一个拯救对象
I was his first.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
一些猴子的傻视频
Something stupid with a monkey.
有何贵干 帅哥
What can I do you for, handsome?
没什么事
Nothing, actually.
我 给你带了杯咖啡
I, uh, brought you a coffee.
还是喜欢黑咖啡加少许糖吗
Still like it black with a little bit of sugar?
老♥习♥惯了
Since before you could carry it.
我在想着请我爸出去吃顿午餐
Hey, I was thinking about taking my dad out for lunch.
真贴心
Oh, isn't that sweet,
但他不是正和盛维尔市场的买♥♥家吃午餐吗
but he's already at lunch, with the buyer from Schoenville Market?
我能不能在这等他回来
Mind if I wait here till he gets back?
这还用问
Like you have to ask.
波纳尔海鲜
Pownall Seafood.
不不 他现在不在
Uh, no, no. He's not here right now.
不 不
No. Uh, no.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Bye.
密♥码♥ 伊莱恩90
密♥码♥错误
干什么的
What is it?
波纳尔海鲜
Pownall Seafood.
密♥码♥ 本和道格
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
购买♥♥请求
海岸磨坊已经取得了渔猎处的限额豁免书 我们照单全收
他为我伤透了脑筋 想找到一种特效药
He was consumed with finding a cure
或是神奇疗法让我重新站起来
or some miracle treatment to get me back on my feet.
他不愿看见你痛苦
He hated seeing you suffer.
这成了他的动力
That's sort of what drives him.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
在我出事后他花了一整年的时间
He spent an entire year online after my accident
上网研究脊髓再生
researching spinal cord regeneration
给全世界的诊所打电♥话♥咨♥询♥
and calling clinics around the world.
不眠不休的
He didn't sleep.
是啊
Yeah.
有时候他就是通宵不睡
Not sleeping is a thing with him sometimes.
他很专一
He fixates.
他在拯救你时 你就是他的一切
While he's rescuing you, you're-- you're everything.
我相信你们刚在一起的时候
I'm sure he helped you get over your mother
他有帮你忘记你母亲那件事
when you were first together.
不过不久之后 另一个受伤的生灵出现
But soon enough, another wounded creature comes along,
他就会沉沦于她了
and he dives right in after her.
你要回你的短♥信♥吗 亲爱的
Do you need to get that, dear?
本
找到答案了
晚点和你解释
抱歉 我需要处理下
Sorry. I-- I kinda do.
还要酒吗 波纳尔女士
Another drink, Ms. Pownall?
安德莉娅 就喝我喜欢的桃红葡萄酒吧 谢谢
Um, actually, Andrea, I'll have the rosé that I love. Thank you.
麦蒂 你想喝点什么吗
Maddie? Would you like something?
本
10号♥船坞
如果是本 请帮我向他问好
Well, if it's Ben, please tell him I said hello.
很抱歉 我有事要走了
Um, I'm so sorry, but I-- I have to go.
是...
It's, uh...
新的救援对象
A new rescue?
实际上是同一个
It's the same rescue, actually,
因为你儿子不会轻易放弃
because your son doesn't give up on things.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
我不是救援对象
I'm not a rescue.
好吧
Okay.
感谢前来
Well, thank you for coming.
谢谢你的沙拉
Thanks for the salad.
话说 安德莉娅
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表