剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
本 小心点
Ben, be careful.
放心吧
Always.
午夜海豹危机
Midnight seal crisis?
玛丽莎 你来这儿干什么
Marissa, what are you doing here?
我爸爸还好吧
Is my dad all right?
警长挺好的
Sheriff's fine.
其实是他派我来带你回警局的
He, uh, sent me over to bring you back to the station, actually.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
还是让他跟你说吧
I'll let him tell you that.
麻烦你告诉他我现在不能走
Look, just please tell him I can't right now.
我在帮助本
I'm helping Ben.
他说得很清楚 这不是请求
He made it pretty clear that it wasn't a request.
海妖之歌♥旅馆
欢迎来到海妖之歌♥旅馆
免费无线网和赠送美人鱼早餐
你有什么企图 哥们
What's your angle here, dude?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
突然之间 海洋生物学家
All of a sudden, the marine biologist
就和我们一起猎捕美人鱼了
is on board with hunting mermaids?
别以为赞德相信了你
Just 'cause Xander buys it
我们就都信了
doesn't mean that we are.
你爱怎么想怎么想
Think whatever you want.
赞德请我来帮忙
Xander asked for my help,
于是我就来帮他
so I'm gonna give it to him.
借过一下
Excuse me.
现在什么情况
Where we at?
涨潮了
The sea's up.
会比较颠簸
We're in for some chop.
好的 还有一小时进入范围
All right, we got another hour till we're in range.
收到
Copy that.
不得不说 这很适合你
Gotta say, man. It suits you.
到底出什么事了
What the hell is goin' on?!
我们怎么在海上
Why are we at sea?
是我的主意
It was my idea.
我看到她了 老爸
I saw her, Pop.
我真的看到她了
I mean, I saw her.
她回到水里去了
She's back out in the water.
我们知道她可能的方位
We know where she might be.
我们知道可能存在更庞大的群体 对吧
We know where there might be more. Right?
还有更多像她那样的
There's more like her.
让开
Move.
爸 我可以的 好吗
Dad, I got this, all right?
我们回去
I'm takin' us back.
你们真的以为可以偷我的船
You two really thought you were just gonna steal my boat
去找美人鱼吗
to catch your mermaid?
他有这样的想法 我理解
Him comin' up with somethin' like this, I get.
但你 你应该是清醒的那个
But you, you're supposed to be the levelheaded one.
偷东西的人不是我们
We're not the ones stealing anything.
是政♥府♥
The government is.
没错 他们已经从我们这偷过一次了
Yeah, and they already stole from us once.
你以为他们没有因为
You think it's a coincidence
你在这些航线上过度捕捞罚你款只是巧合吗
that they haven't fined you for overfishing these lanes?
这要怪你♥爸♥
That's on your dad.
是的 他们利用了他
Yeah, and they used him,
就像他们利用你那样
just like they used you.
没人利用我
Nobody used me.
我们大赚了一笔
We raked in a lot of cash.
没错
Yeah!
但同时 我们也一直在帮他们
But meanwhile, we been helping them
抓更多的美人鱼
get ready to catch more of these things.
现在军方在那边
Military's out there
派了一艘叫科尔特斯的船
on a ship called the Cortez right now,
在你的水域上作怪
messing with your waters.
你可以像其他人一样装作没看见
Now, you can turn a blind eye like everyone else,
也可以选择做点什么
or you can do something about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们说这些海水缸不需要过滤器
They say these saltwater tanks don't need a filter.
我不相信
I don't buy it.
水一天比一天脏了
Damn thing gets dirtier by the day.
你让玛丽莎叫我过来
You had Marissa bring me down here
就是为了帮你修鱼缸吗
to help you fix your fish tank?
我才不会这样浪费你的时间
I wouldn't think of wasting your time like that.
我有重要的事情想问你
Got something very important I want to ask you.
还记得那次我们的约定吗
Remember that time we made our pact?
你当时十岁
You were only ten.
你妈差点嗑药过量
Your mom had nearly overdosed.
我不想让你知道出了什么事
I didn't want you to know what had happened,
所以...
so...
我带你去你最爱的餐厅喝奶昔
I took you to your favorite restaurant for a milkshake.
但那个时候你已经知道了
But even then, you knew.
你看出了我心烦意乱
You saw right through my little distraction.
所以当时当场 我们做了一个约定
So right then and there, we made our deal.
不论发生什么
No matter what happened,
我们绝不欺骗彼此
we would never lie to each other.
你毁约了 麦蒂
And you have broken that pact, Maddie.
告诉我为什么
And you're gonna tell me why.
我觉得自己又开始像个新手了
I feel like a greenhorn all over again.
至少对你来说只是暂时的
Yeah, at least for you, it's just temporary.
很快就会有所改观的
Hey, that'll change soon enough.
对 兄弟
Ha! Right, man!
这应该是我的机遇
I mean, this was supposed to be my chance!
我开走了这艘船就能...
I took the boat so I could--
我也说不好 就能证明自己了
I don't know, so I could prove myself.
靠自己的本事
Do this on my own.
那个混♥蛋♥目中无人 让我活在他的阴影之下
Son of a bitch casts a shadow almost as big as his ego.
阿赞 这里不是只有你一个
Xan, you're not the only son around here
给自己老爸打工的人
who's also an employee.
我还得努力达到我爸这种
Try livin' up to the expectations
我们全市都指望着他的人的预期
of the guy your whole town depends on.
谢了
Thanks
谢谢你刚刚挺我
for backin' me up in there.
当然了
Sure.
已到达坐标位置
到了
Here we go.
我们抓美人鱼去吧
Let's catch us a mermaid.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
已经到了这个坐标了
Comin' up on the coordinates now.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes peeled.
我们到了她后面之后
Once we're in her wake,
你们就去收他们的网
you guys start takin' their nets.
雷达上还是什么都没有
Still nothin' on radar.
有雾测不准
Fog's messin' with it.
现在应该可以看见它了才对
We should be able to see it by now.
它到底在哪
Where the hell is it?
爸 爸 小心
Dad, Dad, Dad! Watch out!
发动引擎
Fire it up!
-后退 -快快
- Reverse engines! - Go, go!
科尔特斯号♥
看来偷偷跟踪到此为止了
So much more for sneakin' up on 'em.
它上面怎么黑着
Why the hell is it dark?
你们可能要过去看看了
Well, you might as well go say hello, boys.
保持警惕
Eyes peeled.
好了 警惕点
All right, stay sharp!
你看
Hey, hey, look.
看 这有血
Look, there's blood.
人都去哪了
Where the hell is everyone?
也许现在是吃饭的时间
Uh, maybe it's chow time?
可能 但是吃饭的人呢
Yeah, but for who?
你们去里面看看
Hey, you guys check inside.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone home?
我看见了好多血
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表