剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
你是谁呢
Ah. Who are you?
桃乐丝·安· 叶斯泊森
"Dorothy Ann Jesperson."
你好吗
What's up?
我叫查德
My name's Chad.
查德·雷德威尔
Chad Radwell.
那是你外婆吗
Is that your grandmother?
我只是在...
I was just, um... I was, uh...
说出来吧
Say it.
我不知道 有时...
I don't know. Sometimes, uh...
有时我来这里
sometimes I come out here
对着墓碑撸管
and I just rub my hands on the gravestones.
当找到我喜欢的墓碑时 我...
When I find a gravestone I like, I, um...
有性致了 接着就对着它撸管
get turned on and I-I rub one out to it.
我懂了
I get it.
我比任何人都要懂你
I get you more than anyone.
我也是一想到死尸
I also find the thought of dead bodies
就欲♥火♥焚身
extremely arousing.
天哪 听到这话真是欣慰
Oh, God, that is such a relief to hear.
我就是不明白自己怎么会有这些阴暗情愫
I just don't understand why I have all these dark feelings.
我觉得我们这一代过得太轻松了
You know, I just think our generation's had it too easy, you know?
没见识过什么可怕的事
We haven't seen enough horrible stuff.
没有可怕的疾病肆无忌惮地虐杀人类
There's no awesome diseases randomly killing people.
没有经历可怕的战争
There's not really any awesome wars
没有机会见证此生难忘的恐怖情景
to go off to and witness horrific things you can't unsee.
我们和一切可怕的事无缘
We, like, pulled out of all of 'em.
我不知道
I don't know.
有时我甚至感受不到自己还活着
Sometimes I just don't even feel like I'm living, you know?
只有想象将尸体大卸八块时
The only time I feel anything
我才能感受到些什么
is when I'm thinking about chopping up a body.
我和你感受相同
I feel the same way.
你人在此处
And here you are,
身下的女友被吓得手足无措
saddled up with an uptight girlfriend who freaked out
仅仅是因为
for no other reason than the fact
你幻想着和她的尸体
that you just wanted to fantasize about having sex
发♥生♥关♥系♥
with her lifeless corpse.
我想要香奈儿的一切
I want everything Chanel has.
包括你
And that includes you.
天哪 我现在性致盎然
Oh, my God, I got a total chub right now.
香奈儿已经完了
Chanel's done.
扎丹将获胜 成为卡帕公♥馆♥的会长
Zayday's gonna win for Kappa House President.
当她成功后 我确定
And when she does, I'm pretty sure
副会长一职会落入我手中
that Vice President will fall into my hands.
扎丹要是又不小心摔下楼梯
And when Zayday just happens to fall down a flight of steps
或是在储水池里淹死
or drown in a retention pond,
那你又能和卡帕的最高层贱♥人♥乱搞了
then you will once again be porking Kappa's top bitch,
而这贱♥人♥豁得出去
and this bitch puts out.
我现在就要大干一场
Okay, I need to do it right now.
就在桃乐丝的墓碑上 我和你
Right now on Dorothy, you and me, please.
不够吓人
Not scary enough.
你我二人在迷雾蒙蒙的墓地中
We're alone in a foggy cemetery.
有一个连环杀手逍遥法外
There's a serial killer on the loose.
打开手♥机♥
Keep your phone on.
如果你够幸运的话
And if you're lucky,
或许后面几天
maybe in the next couple of days,
你会接到一个电♥话♥ 某人约你
you'll get a call from someone with a very scary location
在一个可怕的地方见面
of where to meet.
或许...
And maybe...
她会让你"走后门"
she'll let you in the back door.
再见
Bye.
什么
What?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
他也要你 我的天使
He wants you, too, Malachai.
也要你
Wants you, too.
还有什么能比这更可怕
What... what could be scarier
大人会被一个孩子杀死
for an adult than a child coming to murder them?
没有吗 没有了吧
Huh? No? No one?
这不就是我们最大的恐惧
Isn't that all of our greatest fear?
我们年轻时的痛苦 悔恨 错误
That the pain, the regrets, the mistakes of our youth
会在我们长大后摧毁我们
will destroy us in our adulthood?
我们无法逃离...
That we can't escape...
我们内心中的孩子
our inner child.
我们想要遗忘
One we would rather forget,
可最终却是他
but who, at the end of the day...
拥有全部力量
has all the power.
下周二见
See you next Tuesday.
你好 格蕾丝
Hey, Gracie.
你为什么从来都不提我妈妈
How come we never talk about Mom?
你告诉我她是这所学校的
You told me that she went to this school
还加入了卡帕
and that she joined Kappa
在我两岁时死了 就没别的了
and that died when I was two and not much else.
我很难说出口
It's hard for me to talk about it sometimes.
我非常想念她
I miss her a lot.
还真是巧了
It's pretty convenient.
她死于大火
That she died in a fire.
她所有东西都被烧毁了
All of her stuff got burned.
包括她所有档案
Any record of her.
还有我的出生证明
My birth certificate.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你为什么要骗我
Why are you lying to me?
有些事根本说不通
Something does not make sense.
为什么我一上大学这些事就冒出来了
Why did this all start happening as soon as I got to campus?
为什么我是卡帕里唯一一个没有母亲的人
Why am I the only person in Kappa without a mother?
宝贝
Shh. Hey. Honey.
跟我说说到底怎么回事
You got to give me more here, okay?
我不知道你想说什么
I don't understand what you're getting at.
你是不是嗑药了
Are you on bath salts?
告诉我
Just tell me.
告诉我真♥相♥ 现在就告诉我
Tell me the truth. Tell me right now.
我是不是当晚在卡帕出生的那个孩子
Am I the baby that was born in Kappa that night?
妈妈是不是在那个浴缸里死的
Did mom die in that bathtub?
什么
What?
不是的 你是在医院出生的
No, you were born in a hospital.
我当时在场 我是看着你出生的
I was there. I saw you come out of your mother.
顺便一提 我真不该看的
Big mistake, by the way.
这太荒谬了 格蕾丝
This is crazy. Gracie!
我会查明真♥相♥的
I am going to find out what's going on.
如果被我查出你在说谎
And if you lied to me and it turns out
如果你因为妈妈那晚死在了浴缸里
you're the killer seeking some sick act of revenge
所以你为了报复而这么变♥态♥地杀人
because mom did die in the bathtub that night,
那我就再也不想和你说话了
then I am never speaking to you again!
格蕾 别这样
Gra... Come on.
谢迪兰53号♥见 现在
皮特
Pete? Uh...
-吓到你了吧 -天啊
- Gotcha. - God.
真心的 别闹了
Honestly-- don't do that.
咱们来这儿干什么
Why are we even here?
来弄清楚那个婴儿是谁 过来
To find out who that baby was. Come.
看吧 其实没那么好玩吧
Yeah, see? Not so fun, is it?
你们在这儿干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们来调查 挺吓人的 对吧
Scoping the place out. Spooky, right?
我们的镰刀型贫血症鬼屋派对就在这里办了
This is where we're having the haunted house for sickle-cell anemia.
你们不想活啦
Hell, no, you won't!
这房♥子是鬼屋
This house is haunted.
她说的对
She's right.
我在图书馆都调查过了
See, I did some research down at the library...
-什么时候 -什么时候
- When? - When?
-昨晚 -昨晚
- Last night. - Last night.
我没看见你啊
I didn't see you there.
-哪个图书馆 -哪个图书馆
- Which library? - Which library?
-贝克街图书馆 -北约翰逊图书馆
- Baker Street. - North Jackson.
-好吧 -好吧
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表