剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
but he was just irritating.
没错 越来越明显了
Yeah, that's becoming pretty obvious.
你可以算是最差劲的警♥察♥了
You are probably the worst cop ever.
我们得集中
We're pretty much gonna focus
全部注意力保护这座公♥馆♥
all of our attention on protecting this house.
复习完了 想来一发吗
我会派巡警全天候守在门外
I'm gonna have uniformed officers posted outside 24/7.
这真是太好了
That is fantastic news.
哪里好了
What's fantastic?
得了吧
Come on.
我俩都知道那个女同只是炮灰
You and I both know that that lesbian was cannon fodder.
你自己想想
And think about it.
没有双臂他将面对着怎样的生活
What kind of life was that guy gonna live with no arms, really?
只要付出一点很小的代价
They were but a small price to pay
我就能够给大学所有的
for the knowledge that I can now place a robocall
学生和家长都留一则自动留言
to every parent and student at this university saying
只要她们不再是卡帕公♥馆♥的姐妹
that as long as they are not a sister of, pledging, or sleeping
预备会员 或是和她们乱搞就不会出事
with someone from Kappa House, they are safe
就能够回归校园日常生活
to resume normal school activities.
格蕾丝
Grace.
爸
Dad, hi.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-怎么了 -格蕾丝 来
- What's wrong? - Grace. Come on.
等等 我们要去哪
Wait, where are we going?
离开这
Out of here.
爸 我不走
No, Dad, I'm not leaving.
现在还不行 现在姐♥妹♥们♥最需要我
Not now. Not when my sisters need me the most.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥正在被轻而易举地干掉
Your sisters are getting picked off like ducks on a pond!
我不走
I won't go!
你也别想逼我走
And you can't make me.
倒数三秒
In three seconds,
我就会把你拽离这里
I'm gonna pick you up and carry you out of here.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
我可不这么觉得 这位爸爸
I don't think so, Dad.
你是个好人
You're a good man,
我很欣赏你这么爱她
and I love the way you love her.
但要是我的姐妹想留在这
But if sister wants to stay,
就没人能带她走
she's staying.
我...我只是站过来
Oh. Um, I-I just kind of came over here
因为我在那边放了屁很臭
because I farted over there and it smelled bad.
好吧
Okay.
老爸
Dad.
爸 你能
Dad, can...
罗杰死了我很遗憾 或者多杰
I'm sorry about Roger. Or Dodger.
其实是俩个都遗憾
Well, both.
谢谢
Thanks.
关于萨姆我也很抱歉
I'm sorry about Sam.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很想她
I miss her.
我爱她
I loved her.
想念她的纹身 还有她戴的帽子
Her tattoos and the way she wore
那顶帽子太配她了
that hat without any irony at all.
她唤醒了我心中
She awakened a deep sexual honesty in me
一直羞于承认的性需求
that, up until now, I was afraid to admit.
你是个同性恋
Wait, you're a lesbian?
不 一开始 因为萨姆我以为我是同性恋
No. At first, my feelings for Sam made me think I was.
不过等我吻她的那一瞬间
But then, in that moment, when I kissed her,
我意识到我不在乎她是男是女
I realized I didn't care if she was a girl or a guy.
简单地说 我爱上了爱本身
Basically, I'm in love with love.
萨姆的死让我明白
And Sam dying taught me that...
下一次喜欢上一个人 就要大胆说出来
the next time I feel love for someone, I'm going to tell them.
马上就说
Right away.
以防他们在我告白前被杀
Just in case they're murdered before I can.
感觉这是她给你的临终礼物
It was like her final gift to you.
这么想挺好的
That's a nice way of thinking about it.
这让我没那么内疚 毕竟当初
Makes me feel a little less guilty about condemning her
是我让她独自去地下室 惨遭毒手的
to die by daring her to go down to the basement alone.
我总觉得同时拥有罗杰和多杰太有福气了
I'd always felt like I'd won the lottery with Roger and Dodger.
我从没想过他们都会被杀
I mean, I never thought they'd both get killed.
世事无常 对吧
What are the chances, right?
我就是觉得 我再也找不到喜欢我的人了
I just feel like I'm never gonna find a guy who likes me.
更别说还要两个长得一模一样的了
Let alone two who look exactly alike.
我是个怪胎
I'm a freak.
我之所以能在这里 只是因为我妈妈是成员
I mean, the only reason I'm in this house is 'cause I'm a legacy.
没人真正喜欢我
Nobody actually likes me.
香奈儿让全校的人都相信我的阴♥道♥里长了牙
Chanel has the whole campus convinced that my vagina has teeth.
你一定会找到下一个人的
You are totally gonna find another guy.
你这么可爱 又是卡帕姐妹会的成员
You're super cute, and you're a Kappa.
我相信世上一定会有人
And I'm sure there's some awesome dude out there
包容你的一切 包括你阴♥道♥牙齿什么的
who will accept you for who you are, vaginal teeth and all.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们做个约定吧
And let's make a pact.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens,
无论我们要牺牲多少自尊
no matter what dignity we have to sacrifice,
无论我们要犯什么样的法
what laws we have to break,
踏过多少尸体
what bodies we have to step over,
我们都要活得比香奈儿更久
you and I are going to outlive Chanel.
一言为定
Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
预备会员和卡帕的姐♥妹♥们♥ 多亏了我
Pledges and sisters of Kappa House, thanks to me,
你们又一次逃过了红衣恶魔的毒手
you've all survived yet another attack from the Red Devil killer.
死亡再一次降临了卡帕姐妹会
Once again, death came to Kappa House,
而这死亡 虽然悲惨
and once again that death, while tragic,
却也让我们更加团结
has brought us all closer together.
我现在都有点喜欢扎丹了
I even kind of like Zayday now.
我还准备了礼物
And I got gifts.
巨大的粉红色
Giant, pink
筷子
chopsticks.
才不是 它们是定制的粉色双节棍
No. They're custom-made pink nunchaku.
要说这一年里
If I can impart anything on you slits
我都学到了什么
over the course of this year,
那就是卡帕姐妹不能受人欺负
it's that Kappas don't take any crap from anyone.
我加入这个姐妹会是为了离我妈妈更近
Guys, I joined this sorority to feel close to my mom,
去感受她曾经热爱的姐妹情谊是怎样的
to get a taste of the sisterhood that she was so inspired by.
在昨晚之后 我真的感受到了
And after last night, I really feel it.
我会永远和你们在一起 生死与共
I'm with you guys, no matter what.
谢谢你发表这一番谁都无所谓的言论
Thank you for making that announcement that no one cared about.
我宣布从今晚起
Now, I pledge that from this night on,
我们不会再失去任何的姐妹了
we will not lose any more of our sisters.
你要怎么做到这点
How are you gonna do that?
我们要反抗他
We are gonna take the fight to him.
不抓到红恶魔 或用木棍插♥进♥他们的脑袋
I will not rest until we have the Red Devil
挂在公♥馆♥前的草坪上 我誓不罢休
or Red Devils' heads on spikes on the front lawn of this house.
这种想法是很好
Well, that's all well and good,
不过我们都知道
but we all know that it was
是我睡衣派对的主意
my slumber party idea that made this whole
让"世界一家 天佑美国"的狗屁成真的
"'We Are the World' Hands Across America" stuff happen.
但我们的派对还没开完
And we never got to appropriately finish said party.
不知道你们怎么想
Now, I don't know about you guys,
不过在我那里
but in O-Town,
没有一场热舞
no slumber party is finished
睡衣派对是没法结束的
without a kickass dance party.
来吧
What, what?!
这一切既突然 又美好
This is so wonderfully random.
是啊 用这种方法可以假装
I know. What a great way to pretend
我们的朋友没有被残忍♥地杀死
all these people we know weren't brutally murdered.
够了
Stop.
卡帕
Kappa...!
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表