剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
and always thinks aliens are talking to her,
我出生的前一年
and the year before I was born,
她开始和一个非常坏的男人通信
she started corresponding with this really bad man,
他现在被捕入狱
who's in prison because he's responsible
因为他杀了好多 好多人
for the deaths of, like, a lot of people.
而显然我妈和这个男人
And my mom evidently arranged
安排了一次配偶探监
these conjugal visits with this guy,
而去年我做了个DNA测试
and so last year I took a DNA test,
我发现这个人才是我的亲生父亲
and I found out this guy's my real father.
这人是谁
Who's the guy?
美国著名杀人狂
查尔斯·曼森Charles Manson.
什么 怎么可能
What? Are you serious?
这太荒谬了
That's insane.
等等 如果你想保密 为什么告诉我
But wait, if you don't want anyone to find out, why tell me?
因为现在凶手逍遥法外
Because there's a murderer on the loose,
没人知道他是谁
and no one knows who it is,
如果有人知道我爸是查尔斯·曼森
and if someone found out my dad is Charles Manson,
他们一定会认定我就是凶手
everyone would immediately assume the killer is me.
而我不是
Which it isn't.
那你想让我怎么做
Okay, well, what do you want me to do?
如果有下一次谋杀发生 那么届时
If and when the next murder happens,
我需要一个不在场证明来证明我的清白
I need an alibi to prove it could not have been me.
本来是不需要的 因为我不是凶手
Which it won't be because I'm not the killer.
没人知道下一次谋杀在何时何地
But no one knows when or where the next murder will happen.
但当它发生时 我需要你做我的不在场证明
But when it does, I need you to be my alibi.
而我也可以为你作证
And I can be your alibi, too.
我们就是不在场证明二人组
We'll be alibi buddies.
"不在场证明二人组"
"Alibibuddies."
-"不在场证明二" -就"证明组"吧
- "Alibib..." - Uh, I think "Alibuddies."
好吧 证明组
Right, alibuddies.
-那一言为定 -一言为定
- So it's a deal? - Deal.
五号♥
Hey, number five.
我们调查了一下香奈儿二号♥
Um, we've been doing some snooping about Chanel #2.
你知道她去年偷偷和查德·雷德威尔约会吗
Did you know she secretly dated Chad Radwell last year?
-怎么会 -我知道 很震惊吧
- What?! - I know, shocking.
你能想象她居然暗地里这样对香奈儿吗
Can you believe she'd do something like that to Chanel?
香奈儿是个贱♥人♥ 怎么对她都不为过
Uh, well, Chanel's a bitch who deserves whatever's coming to her.
我只是不敢相信查德竟然没有告诉我
I just can't believe that Chad didn't tell me.
我们当时也在约会啊
I mean, we were dating, too.
查德·雷德威尔吗 去年我也在跟他约会
Chad Radwell? I dated him, too, last year.
等等 你们全部暗地里
Okay, wait, you both went out with
和朋友的男友约会过
your friend's boyfriend behind her back?
其实吧 我们就约了一次
Well, to be fair, we only went on one date,
那次非常诡异 没干别的
and it was really weird, like, he made me
光看他摆弄他收藏的那些刀了
just watch him play with his knife collection the whole time.
虽然我们最后还是上♥床♥了
I mean, I still slept with him.
但是我没怎么投入进去
But my heart wasn't totally in it.
贱♥人♥们 集♥合♥啦
Bitches, gather round.
你妹啊 搞什么
Holy mother of god, what is this?
*I-I-I-I-I-I need, I need you*
*I-I-I-I-I-I need, I need you*
*I-I-I-I-I-I need, I need you...*
贱♥人♥们 来见见香奈儿六号♥
Bitches, I'd like you to meet Chanel #6.
*Two of hearts, two hearts that beat as one.*
*Two of hearts, I need you, I need you.*
不行 他妈的不行
No way, no freaking way!
你不能把香奈儿的头衔给预备会员
You can't make a pledge a Chanel.
我还能怎么做 两个香奈儿都死了
What do you want me to do? Two Chanels are dead.
我需要香奈儿 我的跟班都不够用了
I need Chanels, and I'm running out of minions.
海丝特 你把颈托摘下来以后
Hester, you took your neck brace off,
看起来...好美啊
and you look, um, amazing.
我的肌肉都萎缩了
My muscles have atrophied,
而且没有颈托的支撑
and the pain from not wearing my brace
我都快疼得昏过去了
has me on the verge of passing out,
但我从没这么高兴过
but I've never been happier in my whole life.
香奈儿允许我在净化之夜托着她的头发
Chanel says I can hold her hair back now on purge nights.
这不行
This will not stand!
你完全不尊重我们
You don't have any respect for any of us
也不尊重这公♥馆♥的规矩
or the rules of this house.
你没有资格当会长
You don't deserve to be president.
她说得有道理
She does have a point.
预备会员们 列队迎接今晚的盛会吧
Okay, pledges, line up for tonight's festivities.
我们今晚要玩"可♥卡♥因♥或者自♥慰♥器"的游戏
We're going to play a game called Cocaine or Dildo.
听起来很有趣嘛
Ooh, that sounds fun
但好像有点欺负人
but also kind of like hazing
而且违反了大概六项法规吧
and illegal in, like, what, six different ways.
但我带来了90年代版本的打破砂锅问到底
But I brought trivial pursuit: '90s edition.
不错 但是我们今晚的活动仅限公♥馆♥房♥客
Sounds boffo, but we're having a house-only night tonight.
好吧 我们还是可以参加
Okay, works for us.
我们这个星期也要住进来
We're moving in, to keep an eye on you girls,
好好照顾你们
for the rest of the week.
好吧 所有人听着
All right, everybody listen up.
查德·雷德威尔站在主席台上
Chad Radwell at the podium.
高级法官 现在开庭
Senior council, now in session.
众所周知 布恩的死因已经定为自杀
As we all know, Boone's death was ruled a suicide.
等会儿 我听人说布恩是自杀的
Wait, wait, I heard a rumor Boone killed himself.
我刚才就是这么说的
That's what I just said.
我听说他是因为自己是同性恋才自杀的
Well, I heard that he killed himself because he was gay.
布恩不可能是同性恋
There's no way Boone was gay.
他一点都不像同性恋
He didn't seem gay at all.
有一次我们在聊胸器
You know, one time we were talking about boobs
说着我们有多喜欢胸器 他说
and how much I love them, and he was like,
"是啊 哥们 我也喜欢胸器"
"Yeah, dude, I love boobs, too."
所以这该怎么解释
So, like, what am I supposed to do with that?
伙计们 布恩就是同性恋
Guys, Boone was gay.
他告诉我的
He told me.
-但我不认为他是自杀 -什么
- But I don't think it was a suicide. - What?!
布恩的喉咙被割开了
Guys, Boone's throat was sliced open,
首先 这不是自杀的常用手段
which, A, is an unusual way to kill yourself,
其次 当警♥察♥让我进餐厅
and, B, when the cops let me into the dining room
拿我的伊利亚特笔记的时候
to get my Iliad cliffnotes,
我看见了有从尸体旁走开的脚印
I saw footprints leading away from the body.
这对血脚印
This pair of bloody footprints
通过楼梯下到了浴室
led downstairs to the bathroom,
停在了卫生间前 然后又走回到尸体旁
stopped in front of the toilet, and then led back to the body,
这就意味着如果布恩是自杀的话
which means that if Boone did kill himself,
他就是先割破了自己的喉咙 躺下等死
he slit his own throat, laid down to die,
然后觉得想去洗手间
realized he had to use the bathroom,
所以他走下楼梯 小便完
so he walked downstairs, urinated,
然后再走回原来的地方躺好
and then walked back to the exact place he was lying before
然后才死掉
and then died.
伙计们 我觉得布恩是被谋杀的
Guys, I think Boone was murdered.
现在有个凶手在这个校园里
There's a killer on this campus,
现在他把目标瞄准了迪基奖学金协会
and now he's targeting the Dickie dollar scholars,
我觉得现在该是
so I think it's high time
迪基奖学金协会成员们做点什么的时候了
the Dickie Dollar Scholars do something about it.
做什么
What?
那个"还我安宁夜"的集♥会♥ 就是个笑话
That take back the night rally? That was a joke.
我提议我们应该反其道而行之
I say we do the opposite of "Take back the night."
我提议我们应该磕点药
I say we get 'roided up,
找一堆球棒
find a bunch of baseball bats,
然后到大街上闲逛 喊红衣恶魔的名字
roam around the streets yelling the Red Devil's name
等他出现来对付我们
until he comes out and fights us.
你真觉得这办法管用吗
You really reckon that will work?
老兄 在贫民区
Dude, in the ghetto,
如果你拎着球棒在大街上
if you run around the streets with baseball bats,
大叫红衣恶魔的名字
yelling the Red Devil's name,
他们必须出来和你战斗的
they have to come out and fight you.
他们有一套规矩 相信我 我了解
There's a whole code; believe me, I know.
现在我们就来吃点药 然后去白色骏马
Now, let's pop some gym candy, head down to the White Stallion,
大口喝酒 为我们的兄弟布恩复仇
get our drink on and avenge the murder of brother Boone!
迪基奖学金协会
Dickie Dollar Scholars!
你好
Hey.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表