剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
对我来说这理由也不够充分
That wasn't enough for me, either.
所以我继续调查
So I kept on digging.
我也想不明白
See, I couldn't
冷藏室里的尸体
figure out how the bodies
到底为什么会
in the meat locker
一直失踪
just kept disappearing.
我就接进了香奈儿
So I tapped into the secret cameras
在公♥馆♥各处安装的摄像头
Chanel had installed all over the house.
而你 先生
And you, sir,
正出现在监控录像中
are in the footage.
爸爸
Dad,
你为什么要那么做
why would you do that?
这真的很丢人
This is really embarrassing,
我开始了原始人饮食法
but I started the Paleo diet,
因为又开始约会了
because I'm back on the dating scene now,
我就想减些体重
and I-I wanted to lose some weight.
但我拿的是教师薪水 买♥♥不起那么多肉
But I'm on a teacher's salary, and I can't afford meat,
而那个冷藏室里
and that freezer,
有鸡肉 牛肉 排骨
it's got chicken, burgers, ribs,
还有整块儿的牛肉
there's whole sides of beef
就挂在钩子上 而姑娘们根本不吃
just hanging on hooks, and you girls don't even eat.
所以我想我要确保
So I figured I'd just make sure
这些东西不被浪费
that none of it went to waste.
我会还回来的
I'll return it.
我从未在那儿见到过尸体
I never saw a body down there.
其确实注意到你有瘦一些
I actually have noticed you leaning out a bit.
看起来很帅
You look good.
原始人饮食法 确实有用
Paleo diet. It works.
原始人
Paleo.
这些都不能
None of that
让我对接下来的发现
prepared me
做好准备
for what I discovered next.
你看
See, uh,
我是郡法医的好朋友
I'm buddies with the county coroner.
他和我哥哥过去在高中
Him and my brother used to sell
一起卖♥♥过非法烟花
illegal fireworks in high school.
我用一包大♥麻♥贿赂了他
I bribed him with a bag of weed
得到了一些布恩的头发
to get some of Boone's hair.
这是让我觉得很羞愧的地方
This is the part I'm kind of ashamed of.
等下 还有比
Wait a minute, there's a part
用毒品贿赂政♥府♥官员
other than bribing a government official with drugs
以窃取一个死人的头发
so that you can steal the hair of a dead man
还要羞愧的事情吗
that you're ashamed of?
我偷偷潜入了加德纳先生的公♥寓♥
Well, I-I kind of snuck into Mr. Gardner's apartment
从他的梳子上拿到了一些头发
to get some hair from his brush,
我有一个朋友在莫里访谈工作
and I have a friend who works at the Maury Show,
我让他做了个快速DNA检测
and I got him to run a quickie DNA test, and...
很抱歉 加德纳先生
I'm sorry to say, Mr. Gardner,
但你是他的父亲
but you are the father.
什么 等一下
What? I'm-I'm sorry.
我爸爸是布恩的父亲吗
My dad is Boone's father?
-天啊 -爸
- Oh, my god. - Dad?
格蕾丝 亲爱的 我发誓我
Honey, Grace, I swear I had...
我毫不知情
I had no idea.
我是说 这不是不可能
I mean, it's not out of the question.
过去我差不多是个男婊
I-I was a bit of a man slut back in the day,
在当时的90年代 没有人会带套做
And it was the '90s, so nobody wore condoms.
确实
Trust me.
也就是说
Which probably means
你很可能也是浴缸里另一个婴儿的爸爸
You're also the father of the other baby in the bathtub.
真不好意思 加德纳先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Gardner,
可这就是所谓的证据确凿
but this is what they call an orgy of evidence.
我有义务把证据递交给警方
I'm obligated to take it to the police.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我毫不知情
I didn't know.
我发誓
I swear.
我要是知道 那我肯定会对其负责
And if I had, I would've taken responsibility.
我相信你肯定会
Of course you would have.
皮特不会去报♥警♥的
Pete's not gonna call the police.
我告诉他 你是我爸
I told him that you're my dad
我了解你
and I know you.
逍遥法外的可是我的孩子
I mean, those are my kids out there,
杀了那么多人
killing all those people.
所以该由我们 而不是其他人
Which is why we, more than anyone,
尽全力找到他们并且阻止他们继续杀人
have to do everything we can to find them and stop them.
你觉得你能下得了手吗
You think you could do it in the moment?
亲手把你的兄弟姐妹送上电椅
Send your brother or your sister off to the chair?
还是亲手杀了他们
Maybe even kill them yourself?
为了拯救我的朋友和你
To save my friends or you,
没错
Yes.
虽然他们与我同血脉
They are my blood,
可你和扎丹 还有香奈儿们
but you and Zayday and even the Chanels,
乃至和我共同熬过这段时期的所有人
all of the people who I have suffered through all of this with,
你们才是我的家人
you are my family.
虽然这个家庭极为奇葩
A highly dysfunctional family,
可我们仍旧是一家人
but... still.
来抱抱
Come here.
那其他人呢
What about everyone else?
毕竟还是有许多极具说服力的推理
I mean, there are some pretty compelling cases being made
指出楼下的某个人是凶手
that someone down there is the killer.
所以才没有一个人站出来报♥警♥
Which is why no one is going to the police about any of it.
今晚推理了那么多 只能证明一件事
And all tonight did was prove that at this point,
任何人都可能是凶手
it could be anyone,
当然了 除了你和我之外
except you and me, of course.
没错 没错
Oh, no, totally, totally.
还有五分钟就能吃火鸡了
Five minutes to turkey time.
我刚亲自去看了下定时器
I just checked the timer personally.
好
Good.
然后查德他爸提出要给我五万块
And then Chad's dad offered me $50,000
让我离开 别再缠着查德
to leave and never come back.
太棒了
That's amazing.
那你打算怎么花这笔钱
What are you gonna do with the money?
我没收下钱好吗 白♥痴♥
I didn't take the money, idiot.
好吧
Okay, well,
可你已经离开了 所以说
You already left, so, basically,
你无缘无故就少了五万块
you're out $50,000 for no reason.
我和香奈儿三号♥非常高兴地宣布
Chanel #3 and I are thrilled to announce
蒂布龙可以准备上桌了
that Tiburon is ready to be served.
香奈儿 你能不能至少
Uh, Chanel, would you at least
表现得想要帮忙一下吗
please give the illusion of trying to help?
首先 今晚我的感情
Okay, first of all, I experienced
受到了极大的心理创伤
extreme emotional trauma this evening,
其次 我才是负责指挥的好吗
and second, I'm the one delegating tasks,
谢谢配合
thank you very much.
这可是最为重要的工作
It's the most important job there is.
再者 我要省着点体力
Plus, I'm saving my energy
明天一大早秒杀黑五打折商品
for Black Friday doorbusters tomorrow morning.
女士们 失陪一下 我先去梳洗一番
Ladies, excuse me, please. I'm gonna go freshen up.
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
我找不到火柴
I couldn't find any matches.
想着詹妮弗的房♥间里可能有
Thought there would be some in Jennifer's room.
可最后我在楼下的卫生间找到了这个
But I ended up finding this in the downstairs bathroom.
你又是去干什么了
And what happened to you?
我在打磨这把菜刀
I was sharpening this knife.
我找不到贝恩女士的屠肉刀
I couldn't find Ms. Bean's carver,
不过这一把也足够锋利了
but this one is definitely sharp enough
可以轻易地切下肉
to glide easily through roasted flesh.
这话听着真渗人
What a weird way to put that.
太好了 是你们俩
Great, it's you two.
你们将会是最棒的晚宴贵客
You're gonna make fabulous dinner guests
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表